The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
swampfae
Reactions:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:37 am

Esixxx wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:50 am @CarmenRose Thank you! I'm trying to come up with a way to make it manageable. So far I am thinking of making a spreadsheet so I can see what is coming and when and what's left to make payout. It's a lot of information to organize
I like seeing stuff in print, so i printed out a blank calendar page with just the month and dated days and marked the different payment periods for each site on it and their payout date and estimated arrival for my chosen payment method.
I also added each payout minimum on the side of it all, to make sure i hit those.
I also put down American bank holidays plus bank holidays in my own country, that might delay things.

It's basically 5 sites minimum that I'm consistent on right now and having it all marked out like that really helped and made it less daunting and know I'm pretty positive in my capabilities of managing without a daily pay company after a 2 or 3 rough weeks where things might be a bit stressful with meeting deadlines for certain bills.

Serena-Hime
Reactions:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:38 pm

I think there's a chance Sm accidentally overpaid me?

Has anyone else encountered this issue (before or after the Great BM Exodus) and have any idea about what happens in this situation?

I got my funds from SM (both for this week and what was sent back by BM from last week) via Masspay yesterday and noticed that it seemed higher than what I was expecting. I sent an e-mail both to SM and BM to request further information about where everything came from because I've honestly forgotten what I was owed by BM and SM. Eventually I decided I was just bad at math and mistaken about what I was owed, so I cashed the whole payment out from Masspay.

Woke up this morning feeling uneasy about it so I went back through all of my records (aka cross checking my payment history from BM and SM with a calculator in hand) , and it looks like SM paid me for last Monday even though BM had already paid me for that day (literally the last payment they sent me before everything shut down) and then there's some other funds that seem to have come from nowhere. I don't believe I've won a bonus since early Feb so that can't be it.

What exactly is going to happen if that is the case? I assume that if I'm right, they'll just hold all future payments until they've made back what they accidentally paid me which is completely fine- but is there a chance I'll be penalized for this and have my account banned or something?

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:31 am

Does anyone know how the back pay on Stripchat will show up in our payments?

I am feeling pretty anxious about it. It's not showing up in the payment tab. I did submit a support ticket to Stripchat.

I really need a break from "crisis" mode.

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:40 am

Serena-Hime wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:38 pm I think there's a chance Sm accidentally overpaid me?

Has anyone else encountered this issue (before or after the Great BM Exodus) and have any idea about what happens in this situation?

I got my funds from SM (both for this week and what was sent back by BM from last week) via Masspay yesterday and noticed that it seemed higher than what I was expecting. I sent an e-mail both to SM and BM to request further information about where everything came from because I've honestly forgotten what I was owed by BM and SM. Eventually I decided I was just bad at math and mistaken about what I was owed, so I cashed the whole payment out from Masspay.

Woke up this morning feeling uneasy about it so I went back through all of my records (aka cross checking my payment history from BM and SM with a calculator in hand) , and it looks like SM paid me for last Monday even though BM had already paid me for that day (literally the last payment they sent me before everything shut down) and then there's some other funds that seem to have come from nowhere. I don't believe I've won a bonus since early Feb so that can't be it.

What exactly is going to happen if that is the case? I assume that if I'm right, they'll just hold all future payments until they've made back what they accidentally paid me which is completely fine- but is there a chance I'll be penalized for this and have my account banned or something?
I would double-check your SM account to see if you did get a bonus from last week's contest - I bet that's what happened. I've had that happen too. Either way it's unlikely you'll be penalized, and honestly I've never heard of SM overpaying in the 10+ years I've been working with them, so hopefully this helps you rest easy <hugs>

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:58 pm

Esixxx wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:31 am Does anyone know how the back pay on Stripchat will show up in our payments?

I am feeling pretty anxious about it. It's not showing up in the payment tab. I did submit a support ticket to Stripchat.

Did you ever find out an answer for this?

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:02 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:58 pm
Esixxx wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:31 am Does anyone know how the back pay on Stripchat will show up in our payments?

Did you ever find out an answer for this?
I got the answer today-Stripchat wasn’t able to refund the tokens to the account. Boleyn sent the payment.

Serena-Hime
Reactions:

Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:36 am

gingercamgirl wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:40 am
I would double-check your SM account to see if you did get a bonus from last week's contest - I bet that's what happened. I've had that happen too. Either way it's unlikely you'll be penalized, and honestly I've never heard of SM overpaying in the 10+ years I've been working with them, so hopefully this helps you rest easy <hugs>
Thank you for the reassurance! I have also never heard of SM overpaying anyone, which is why I just wrote it off as me not doing the calculations right, but since this is whole situation with BM is pretty unique I’m assuming there’s a higher chance of mistakes in the payment system.

If they didn't overpay me, I'm guessing BM might have mistakenly sent back more than they owed me since my last payment from them was the literal day before they got shut down.

I really can't think of any other way for this to have happened, I double checked the contest dates and I haven't won a contest since the Feb 12-13th 30% bonus days and I also didn't make the BM Streamate bonus the week before last, so there's no reason why I would have been paid twice for one day unless they made a mistake.

I just saw my payment history and it looks like I might have been overpaid this week too lol. I haven't gotten the payment from Masspay yet so hopefully they will fix it before it is officially sent because this is making me incredibly nervous.

swampfae
Reactions:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:10 am

Serena-Hime wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:36 am

I just saw my payment history and it looks like I might have been overpaid this week too lol. I haven't gotten the payment from Masspay yet so hopefully they will fix it before it is officially sent because this is making me incredibly nervous.
My payment history also shows an overpayment.
I haven't actually gotten paid via masspay yet, but it basically shows last week plus the week before that ( full earnings- so basically what bm had paid me and the amount that sm already paid last week).
When i hover over the little blue "i" thing behind the amount it shows me those numbers.

Seems like an issue with their payroll system and i am sure they will notice and probably substract it from next week.

Serena-Hime
Reactions:

Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:22 am

swampfae wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:10 am

I haven't actually gotten paid via masspay yet, but it basically shows last week plus the week before that ( full earnings- so basically what bm had paid me and the amount that sm already paid last week).
When i hover over the little blue "i" thing behind the amount it shows me those numbers.

Seems like an issue with their payroll system and i am sure they will notice and probably substract it from next week.
I'm having trouble figuring out exactly where they got the numbers they sent me last week, let alone this week. Like maybe I am just really stupid but I cannot figure out where they got this extra sum from and the more I try to do the math the less I'm certain of exactly how much I was overpaid lmao.

When I go to the Earnings Report page and select for the whole month, it's showing about 200$ extra earned this month than if I manually add up what I made each week so far, and even that doesn't account for the discrepancy in what has been paid out to me by SM since the 15th? I have to assume that BM accidentally sent them more than what I was owed (and I guess other models as well) and it has done something weird to the payment system, or the SM accounting department is overloaded and making a few mistakes as a result of suddenly having a boat load of new models to handle.

I messaged BM and somebody at SM again and I'll just let them figure it out at this point, and hopefully fast. The SM payment schedule already has my monthly budget screwed up and now all this has made it even harder to figure out what I'm even going to have by the end of the month.

I miss BM lol

swampfae
Reactions:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:43 am

Serena-Hime wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:22 am
swampfae wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:10 am

I'm having trouble figuring out exactly where they got the numbers they sent me last week, let alone this week. Like maybe I am just really stupid but I cannot figure out where they got this extra sum from and the more I try to do the math the less I'm certain of exactly how much I was overpaid lmao.

When I go to the Earnings Report page and select for the whole month, it's showing about 200$ extra earned this month than if I manually add up what I made each week so far, and even that doesn't account for the discrepancy in what has been paid out to me by SM since the 15th? I have to assume that BM accidentally sent them more than what I was owed (and I guess other models as well) and it has done something weird to the payment system, or the SM accounting department is overloaded and making a few mistakes as a result of suddenly having a boat load of new models to handle.

I messaged BM and somebody at SM again and I'll just let them figure it out at this point, and hopefully fast. The SM payment schedule already has my monthly budget screwed up and now all this has made it even harder to figure out what I'm even going to have by the end of the month.

I miss BM lol
For me, when i go to my payment history it shows March 14:
0 under earnings but the amount, that BM hadn't paid under adjustments.
Now for March 21 it shows amount xxx under earnings and 0 under adjustments.
When i hover over the little blue i icon next to the amount, it shows me the correct amount for the payment period of march 10 to march 16.
And it also shows the full amount earned from March 3 to March 9 (which i was paid by boleyn plus the missing part from sm last week)
Have you checked your payment history?