Realistic wigs in the EU

Your body your business! Everything body related goes here: exercise, surgery, clothing, products, etc.

Moderator: Genoveve

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:14 am

Does anyone have any recommendations for a wig company that is based in the EU ( I want to avoid customs fees).
I'd like something that is good enough it can be worn in public, very long and priced reasonably.

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:52 pm

Ohh I only buy them in the physical stores since the shade of the wig online it s usually in reality so much lighter than I expect it to be. Like on a regular blonde wig that looks OK on my screens, I find out it s just so incredibly light coloured, enough to make it look less realistic.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:17 pm

Unfortunately custom fees most likely won't be avoidable but not as expensive as shipping from the US to the EU. I use aliexpress and they tend to have lower fees which they charge at check out. Items take ages to get to you but you can always get it a little faster by clicking on shipping price and it'll give you the option to pay a bit more for faster shipping.

As I stated, you'll have to see about custom fees. 90% of the items are covered but here, Albania has a 24% customs fee on items (usually just from the US/UK, etc) and even though I've paid for customs when I purchased the item, sometimes they require that 24% fee, anyway. For example I bought silk sheets and they were $100+ and I had to pay another $24 or something at the post office. I don't think I've been overcharged from China on wigs or extensions, but if so it was $10 or so and not every item, but some. You'll just have to see.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 am

KortneyKay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:17 pm Unfortunately custom fees most likely won't be avoidable but not as expensive as shipping from the US to the EU. I use aliexpress and they tend to have lower fees which they charge at check out. Items take ages to get to you but you can always get it a little faster by clicking on shipping price and it'll give you the option to pay a bit more for faster shipping.

As I stated, you'll have to see about custom fees. 90% of the items are covered but here, Albania has a 24% customs fee on items (usually just from the US/UK, etc) and even though I've paid for customs when I purchased the item, sometimes they require that 24% fee, anyway. For example I bought silk sheets and they were $100+ and I had to pay another $24 or something at the post office. I don't think I've been overcharged from China on wigs or extensions, but if so it was $10 or so and not every item, but some. You'll just have to see.
Does AliExpress actually make wigs that look like real hair? I always thought they just pretty much did costume type ones.
I'll have to check them out again.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 01, 2024 8:15 pm

SuperPookie wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 am
KortneyKay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:17 pm Unfortunately custom fees most likely won't be avoidable but not as expensive as shipping from the US to the EU. I use aliexpress and they tend to have lower fees which they charge at check out. Items take ages to get to you but you can always get it a little faster by clicking on shipping price and it'll give you the option to pay a bit more for faster shipping.

Does AliExpress actually make wigs that look like real hair? I always thought they just pretty much did costume type ones.
I'll have to check them out again.
They sure do. Just look at the reviews and review photos as well as youtube. Search the wig company as many will video review them so you can see what the wig looks like live, in action.