FairPay : Up to 92.5% commission on your sales

If you're an affiliate or company owner who'd like to connect with performers, this section is for you. Promote your services here. Please do not spam the section.
SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:52 am

I posted and it disappeared lol.
Second take :D
I read elsewhere that FairPay takes a 40% cut on payments that don't come in from a models direct link.
Is this correct? Now if FP is generating any organic traffic and that is where it comes from than I'm fine with it but from my understanding that wouldn't be the case.

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:35 am

Hello SuperPookie! ๐Ÿ‘‹

We'd like to develop this feature in the future, but it does not exist right now. It would work like this: For the models that opt in, we would drive more traffic to you and take a bigger cut so we can pay for the traffic.

However, we haven't built it since we haven't gotten very good feedback. Currently, all sales on FairPay yield the maximum commission no matter the source (91% per sale with chargeback protection, on average).

We used to have an article in our Help Center mentioning the feature we'd like to build; we put it out there to get feedback. It was actually the most visited article in our Help Center and confusing people, so we removed it. Such a feature will not happen before next year, and it will be 100% optional.

What we are working on now is providing entire websites that look fantastic and are made using a super intuitive website editor :)

Also, we recently released 2 cool features in our chatroom:

- A timer, so you know easily how long has elapsed since the start of the show
- The ability for customers to buy more show time from the chatroom directly (if you offer the possibility by clicking on the button)

Let me know if you have more questions.

Have a great day,
Gerald

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:10 am

Thank you so much Gerald, I really appreciate how open and informative you are.

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:18 am

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹,

We're getting our website builder ready, and we've made a lot of progress! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will share with you the first website we've built very soon, and shortly after, the website builder will become available in the FairPay admin directly.

It will be free if you make the website yourself using our templates, and premium support will be available if you want us to make your site for you.

We're working on making amazing templates, so I would like to ask you: What are the best content creator sites you've seen around? What does the site of your dreams look like?

Please share your favorites with us, and we'll make templates inspired from them! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers,
Gerald

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:36 am

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'd like to do a little preview of the first website we built with our CMS. It's more of a C4S studio template, and we're working on templates for cam models now.

Here is the link: https://mandarin20487738.fairpay.network/ (it's not lightning fast due to it being a preview link)

The site owner can edit it from FairPay directly, using our powerful & intuitive website builder with a nice visual interface.

The store section comes from a FairPay integration, so it has all of our features (shopping cart, search, filters, promotions, etc.), and it updates automatically when new videos are added to FairPay. You can easily embed your FairPay store in any site already.

Sites with us will be free, and sales come with our standard commissions (~91% commission for you on average, with chargeback protection).

However, we will sell premium support for those who would rather have us build the pages & maintain the site instead of doing it themselves.

If you'd like to have one of the first FairPay-powered sites, we are still looking for 3 cam models for whom we will build a site from scratch for free. We will also deploy it on a domain matching your stage name.

Please reach out to me if you are interested. For us, it is the opportunity to make real websites and add more templates before releasing the website builder soon.

Cheers,
Gerald

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:35 am

Hello๐Ÿ‘‹,

We've added support for all the leading cryptocurrencies.

We secured a supply of cryptocurrencies at great rates, making the payout method much more attractive.

Please note that being paid out in (most) cryptocurrencies runs some risks: we record crypto payouts on Mondays, place the orders for the cryptocurrencies, and receive them on Tuesday (or Wednesday at the latest).

We then send you the amount of crypto recorded on Monday (using Monday's rate) which can have changed by the time you receive your payout (it can work to your advantage or disadvantage and we do not take responsibility for fluctuations).

Have a great day,
Gerald

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:41 am

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹,

We've added two new products to FairPay today!

Digital Downloads: You can now use FairPay to sell compressed files (ZIP, RAR, 7Z, GZIP) containing any file format. This makes it super easy to sell bundles containing different file formats, audio files, educational content such as courses, site/profile templates, and more!

Photosets: You can now use FairPay to sell sets of pictures to your customers. First, upload your photosets to your catalog and then create products selling them.

We have other products coming in very soon:

- Custom Photosets (on-demand following a customer request)
- Application Forms (for example, to sell slave application forms)
- Steam Adds
- Dick Ratings

In the coming weeks, we will also add a Fast Payout Program for those who would like to pay a premium to receive their earnings much faster.

Have a great day โค๏ธ
Gerald

GeraldFairPay
Reactions:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:26 am

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹,

We've added two new products to FairPay!

Form Access: You can now use FairPay to sell access to forms you've created with a third party (e.g., Google Forms). For example, this is most useful for creators requesting payment from their customers before they can fill out their slave application form.

Custom Photosets: You can now sell photosets created on-demand following a customer's request. Just like for Custom Videos, earnings are in escrow until the photoset has been delivered.

We are now working on adding Dick Ratings to FairPay, where customers will be able to submit pictures and/or videos and request a rating in different formats (via video, text, and/or pictures). The service price will be calculated automatically based on your inputs and the customers' choices (for example, you can decide that a video rating costs more than a text one).

Have a great day!
Gerald