Niteflirt Chat/Texting

Talk about all things Niteflirt Related Here.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:17 pm

I just logged into Niteflirt and saw an alert for a new feature called Lapses. It's expkaibed as this:

We are happy to introduce a new feature: Lapsed Chat Customers. We will now tell you when you have a lapsed Chat customer so you can reach out and remind them how fun it was to chat with you. Learn more in our Help Center or join the discussion in the Flirt Forums.

@DonaDiabla do you know how this is supposed to work exactly?

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Its probably similar to the "long lost friends" feature that Phrendly has. You can send a mass message (or individual ones if you want) to everyone who you haven't talked to in a while. It worked pretty well on Phrendly from what I remember.

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Oh, I believe Niteflirt made this new feature since this was very popular on Phrendly as long-lost phrends. So, you can get in touch with your old chat guys and send them new chats. However, some of us have been doing that before this new feature existed. But I am glad that Niteflirt is updating themselves more and more now :mrgreen:
TheEtherealMOD wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:17 pm I just logged into Niteflirt and saw an alert for a new feature called Lapses. It's expkaibed as this:

We are happy to introduce a new feature: Lapsed Chat Customers. We will now tell you when you have a lapsed Chat customer so you can reach out and remind them how fun it was to chat with you. Learn more in our Help Center or join the discussion in the Flirt Forums.

@DonaDiabla do you know how this is supposed to work exactly?