Novel: Immaculate Love
Printable View

Show 25 post(s) from this thread on one page
Page 7 of 12FirstFirstPrevious...56789...NextLastLast
08-13-2009, 03:03 AMJayATee
Re: Novel: Immaculate Love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
What I am saying is that your opinion means very little to me unless you earn the credibility. This is a poor quality argument coming from someone who wants to be a lawyer.
LoL, you know, I might take your insults more seriously if you didn't come off as someone so uneducated that you can't even speak basic english, let alone understand sentence structure, or how to even formulate a basic thought. Comment on my choice of schooling when you're worthy. Until then stop speaking. Every word out of your mouth only makes you out to be even more of a joke then you already are.

Quote:
Anyone can say baseless things like these. This entire post had no merit whatsoever.
Mods since this post had no merit according to the OP himself, can we lock it now please?
08-13-2009, 04:33 AMHopper
^You've done nothing but bait him since your first post in this thread. I really can't see what you are getting out of it. You have the whole rest of the internet. Ever heard of live and let live?
08-13-2009, 09:04 AMverfolgung
^^^ Hopper please feel free to link the post where you've given any feedback, positive or otherwise, related to the Cyril's novel. ::)
08-13-2009, 09:07 AMverfolgung
Quote:
I noticed, I make less grammatical mistakes when I write a chapter on the weekend. So, to avoid heartache and pain on grammar loving peanut gallery, I will abstain from writing the seventh chapter till the weekend arrives. However, there will be no guarantee that the chapter will be devoid of grammatical mistakes. I will certainly try though.
Grammar is not the only thing I point out.

What about the poor writing? Are you going to spend any time fixing the first several chapters before piling on to this car wreck?
08-13-2009, 09:31 PMCyril
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayATee View Post
LoL, you know, I might take your insults more seriously if you didn't come off as someone so uneducated that you can't even speak basic english, let alone understand sentence structure, or how to even formulate a basic thought. Comment on my choice of schooling when you're worthy. Until then stop speaking. Every word out of your mouth only makes you out to be even more of a joke then you already are.

Mods since this post had no merit according to the OP himself, can we lock it now please?
The point is, who cares what you have to say. I will repeat one more time, you have to earn the credibility before I will care about your opinion.

I am beginning to have doubts about you going to a law school. I think you are just playing the head game. It is a vampire thing to play the head game as pointed out by you earlier in a different thread.
08-13-2009, 09:34 PMCyril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
^ Ever heard of live and let live?
If people learned to live and let live then there would be no war and conflict in this world.
08-13-2009, 09:37 PMCyril
Quote:
Originally Posted by verfolgung View Post
Grammar is not the only thing I point out.

What about the poor writing? Are you going to spend any time fixing the first several chapters before piling on to this car wreck?
My writing is excellent. Now, are you going to do the proof reading or not? If you want we can send to a publisher and try to get you paid some mullah for the editing work. You are a good proof reader. I am impressed with your proof reading skills.

However, keep in mind, you are not a thinker like I am.
08-14-2009, 01:58 AMHopper
Quote:
^^^ Hopper please feel free to link the post where you've given any feedback, positive or otherwise, related to the Cyril's novel. ::)
I don't have time to read novels. I also don't have time to read through bitchy comments to get to the relevant ones by people who have.
08-14-2009, 03:56 AMJayATee
Quote:
I don't have time to read novels. I also don't have time to read through bitchy comments to get to the relevant ones by people who have.
Then ignore me. I've extended you the courtesy, and no one has asked you to comment on my comments. Now be quiet. No one really cares what you have to say anyway. There are no relevant comments here. The OP said so himself. ::)

Besides that Hopper, all you do is post baiting, argumentative posts yourself, so Im disinclined to see your argument as valid anyway. Have a nice day.
08-14-2009, 04:04 AMCyril
Quote:
Then ignore me. I've extended you the courtesy, and no one has asked you to comment on my comments anyway. Now be quiet. No one really cares what you have to say anyway. There are no relevant comments here. The OP said so himself. ::)
The OP was talking about the entire post (of Verf) not the entire thread. There is a difference between "entire post" and "entire thread". You have to learn to comprehend properly.
08-14-2009, 04:11 AMJayATee
Quote:
The OP was talking about the entire post (of Verf) not the entire thread. There is a difference between "entire post" and "entire thread". You have to learn to comprehend properly.
The OP? You're speaking in 3rd person now? LoL. Take an english class.
08-14-2009, 04:25 AMCyril
Quote:
The OP? You're speaking in 3rd person now? LoL. Take an english class.
That was a response to a dramatic post of yours. Therefore appropriate language (equally dramatic) was used.

You certainly can use a class in satire.
08-14-2009, 04:52 AMHopper
Quote:
Then ignore me. I've extended you the courtesy, and no one has asked you to comment on my comments. Now be quiet. No one really cares what you have to say anyway. There are no relevant comments here. The OP said so himself. ::)

Besides that Hopper, all you do is post baiting, argumentative posts yourself, so Im disinclined to see your argument as valid anyway. Have a nice day.
The difference is I do it sensibly. Your own inane posts just cause me to have to scroll further and go through more pages to read the others. This happens whether or not we ignore each other. Irrelevant doesn't have to mean stupid or boring.

"I'm disinclined to see your argument as valid"? Maybe you really do study law.
08-14-2009, 06:18 AMWiseGuy_TX
Quote:
^You've done nothing but bait him since your first post in this thread. I really can't see what you are getting out of it.
Quote:
...seems you do have time.

Cyril, in your opinion, are there any strippers here enjoying the content of your novel?
08-14-2009, 07:01 AMHopper
^I just read one in ten. Don't add to my workload.
08-14-2009, 08:41 AMverfolgung
Quote:
My writing is excellent. Now, are you going to do the proof reading or not? If you want we can send to a publisher and try to get you paid some mullah for the editing work. You are a good proof reader. I am impressed with your proof reading skills.

However, keep in mind, you are not a thinker like I am.
Your writing is excellent? Not one person on here has thought so. You can't even garner positive feedback from your buddy Hopper, who apparently has no time to read your drivel. Rather than continuing to delude yourself you should go buy a book on writing, or take a creative writing course. Start with short stories to practice and hone you skills. Until then your just wasting people's time, especially yours. Worse, all you're doing to making yourself look more and more like a fool. Wouldn't your rather gain some honest respect than continued to be ridiculed?

Yes, you are correct. I am not a thinker "like" you, because I actually put some thought into things.
08-14-2009, 08:48 AMverfolgung
Quote:
Whatever dude. The first several chapters are all in the very first post. You don't have to go looking for them, or even have to read the whole thing provide an opinion. Pity, because of anyone here, Cyril would probably value your opinion of his work more than anyone.
08-14-2009, 02:15 PMJayATee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy_Guy View Post

P.S. JayATee, bring back the old avatar!
Better? LoL. ;)
08-14-2009, 10:46 PMCyril
Quote:
Your writing is excellent? Not one person on here has thought so. You can't even garner positive feedback from your buddy Hopper, who apparently has no time to read your drivel. Rather than continuing to delude yourself you should go buy a book on writing, or take a creative writing course. Start with short stories to practice and hone you skills. Until then your just wasting people's time, especially yours. Worse, all you're doing to making yourself look more and more like a fool. Wouldn't your rather gain some honest respect than continued to be ridiculed?

Yes, you are correct. I am not a thinker "like" you, because I actually put some thought into things.
Well, on the internet anyone can disrespect anyone (unless of course if you are a moderator). So, all you are doing is being a drama queen.

I have never seen a thought provoking post from you and I have been here for a while now.

However, you have a great potential as a proof reader. It is shame that you do not seize on this great opportunity.
08-14-2009, 10:58 PMShy_Guy
Quote:
Better? LoL. ;)

Not bad ;D
08-14-2009, 11:14 PMCyril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy_Guy View Post
Not bad ;D
I disagree. This one is actually frightening me. I liked her first avatar though. I do not know why she had to replace that one with these scary ones.
08-14-2009, 11:38 PMHopper
^It's not her avatar which scares me. Oops there I go baiting again. We aren't supposed to do that here are we.
08-14-2009, 11:43 PMWiseGuy_TX
...its scary how much effort is being put into a novel that almost no one has read, even HOPPER.
08-15-2009, 12:13 AMHopper
I did say "novels", not "Cyril's novel". Why would I want to READ about strippers? People here who have read Cyril's book and think it's a waste of time are still wasting their time here on it. That's more of an irony than anything else.

Nor are Cyril and I "buddies". I just sided with him to give the trolls a hard way to go. I don't even care if he is a troll himself, since the same people who troll him troll me. If he's a troll, apparently trolls can troll other trolls.
08-15-2009, 12:18 AMHopper
Quote:
Whatever dude. The first several chapters are all in the very first post. You don't have to go looking for them, or even have to read the whole thing provide an opinion. Pity, because of anyone here, Cyril would probably value your opinion of his work more than anyone.
He'd value anyone's if they commented civilly. I think you are all taking it too seriously. It simply doesn't matter if someone drafts a novel badly. It's a work in progress.
Page 7 of 12FirstFirstPrevious...56789...NextLastLast
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 PM.
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Extra Tabs by vBulletin Hispano
Site and content Copyright © StripperWeb.com - See Terms of Service for complete details.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:55 pm

Stripper Web Exotic Dancer Community
Novel: Immaculate Love
Printable View

Page 12 of 12FirstFirstPrevious...2101112
08-21-2009, 08:38 AMJ.D.
I just lol'd! Med and I were debating what you look like...
08-21-2009, 02:57 PMCyril
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
I just lol'd! Med and I were debating what you look like...
I will post my pic after I get few more botox injections. :D
08-21-2009, 02:59 PMCyril
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdamage View Post
You could ask that, but then you'd have even more readers who see that you avoid reality via attempts to indirect and nobody is fooled but yourself. You example is irrelevant because the issue of interest is that again you started a thread, again you are receiving criticism for it, and again you are trying to boss people around when they tell you what you don't want to hear. I.e., you have a problem with you and also are unable to face it. Which is fine, but everyone else sees it if you cannot.

p.s. no humoring him is why he ended up this way... it's like parents who decide it is better to humor then cause increasing ire in their children. It only makes the problem worse. Not that honesty makes the problem better because sometimes it is hopeless, but at least it doesn't feed into undesirable behavior/thinking-patterns either.
Learning about each other is a two way street. You cannot be the one asking all the questions. You also will have to answer some questions. People who are weak minded like yourself, they often tend to torture animals. So, why are you dodging the question?
08-21-2009, 03:11 PMWiseGuy_TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseGuy_TX View Post
...:loco: Redirecting and dodging the questions once again. Thus, the answer becomes obvious.
Quote:
Learning about each other is a two way street. You cannot be the one asking all the questions. You also will have to answer some questions. People who are weak minded like yourself, they often tend to torture animals. So, why are you dodging the question?
...:loco: Cyril gets crazier with each post.
08-21-2009, 03:13 PMmediocrity
^^ I kind of hope Cyril is someone we know who will one day jump out and say "HAHA GOTCHA!".

The alternative to that is far too mind-boggling.
08-21-2009, 03:13 PMCyril
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseGuy_TX View Post
...:loco: Cyril gets crazier with each post.
... but I can never beat you in crazy. You hold the title, dude.
08-21-2009, 03:19 PMCyril
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediocrity View Post
^^ I kind of hope Cyril is someone we know who will one day jump out and say "HAHA GOTCHA!".

The alternative to that is far too mind-boggling.
Having difficulty? :D
08-21-2009, 05:31 PMAlmost Jaded
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyril
Here is another meaningless post. I do not add any value to the SW community.
Fixed your mistype. No need to thank me, it was no big deal, really...
08-21-2009, 07:28 PMMissMynxx
Quote:
Do you not believe in love?

(AJ, you do not need to answer this question. This question is for MM.)
Oh lord. Honey, I fully believe in love. I'm getting married for more than the mind-blowing sex, you know.

What I DON'T believe in is the convoluted bullshit you insist on puking up in text form and calling a "novel". This ... crap isn't love, darlin'.
08-21-2009, 08:02 PMElvia
At first I thought he was just annoying. Then I actually found him hilarious. Now, when he says stuff like that, I have to wonder if he's actually a little crazy. It's like he really can't believe that we just might not like the story. To reject it is to reject the very concept of love, apparently.
08-21-2009, 08:13 PMAlmost Jaded
Mediocrity posted a reasonable interpretation of his story with some writing thrown at it, and he ridiculed her. 'Nuf said. :shrug:
08-21-2009, 08:41 PMWiseGuy_TX
Quote:
... but I can never beat you in crazy. You hold the title, dude.
...plagiarizing our posts suggests immaculate love is a composite of plagiarized material indicating a lack of creativity.

I order you to write the next chapter now without plagiarism.
08-22-2009, 04:25 AMmediocrity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost Jaded View Post
Mediocrity posted a reasonable interpretation of his story with some writing thrown at it, and he ridiculed her. 'Nuf said. :shrug:
On an off note, I have 2 days left; when ya comin' to see me?
08-22-2009, 01:17 PMAlmost Jaded
Wanted to Thursday night, but between a BBQ at my business partners' new place and MM requiring attention, I couldn't get out. Friday night I went to see a friend play at Roxy's in Sams Town, with every intention of dropping over to the Bing afterward - and had a fiend call with a broken down car, and after helping him I was far too grungy to go to a SC. When I went home I started feeling kinda shitty (still do this morning) so I didn't go back out.

And tonight I will be racing in Primm until at least midnight, aftter which I will have to pack up all the tires and gear, drive back here, get unpacked and cleaned up, and I'd be lucky to be done before you quit working, lol.

I can try for tomorrow night, or I can try for hella late/early tonight/morning. So far the universe is trying to keep me from getting a dance from you! :(
08-22-2009, 01:54 PMfiremaiden04
Quote:
I know lots of people want to say positive things about Immaculate Love but they abstain from it due to the fear of the bully gang we have on the stripper web.
Yes, you're right. I actually loved your story, but am terrified that if I say so, all the strippers on stripperweb will track me down and jump me and beat the living shit out of me. I live in a world of fear.
08-22-2009, 03:16 PMJayATee
Quote:
Nope. I cannot remember the name of anyone else. Mediocrity is the another name that comes to my mind. I am trying to think of some other names.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You have a thread of ppl who can't stand you and you can't remember anyone else's name? Maybe M can back me up on this one, but I think that means you need an MRI or head CT bc there's something wrong with you.

And bc I don't want to make your brain hurt too much MRI stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and CT stands for Cat Scan. It's where they take pretty pictures of your insides.
08-22-2009, 03:30 PMmediocrity
Quote:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You have a thread of ppl who can't stand you and you can't remember anyone else's name? Maybe M can back me up on this one, but I think that means you need an MRI or head CT bc there's something wrong with you.

And bc I don't want to make your brain hurt too much MRI stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and CT stands for Cat Scan. It's where they take pretty pictures of your insides.
I would call this Selective Amnesia.

I can think of at LEAST 15 people on this site who can't stand you, Cyril. And that's no researching, that's off the top of my head.
08-22-2009, 05:08 PMHopper
^Careful, Cyril, you are being trolled by the inventors of Scrabble.
08-23-2009, 12:44 AMCyril
Quote:
^Careful, Cyril, you are being trolled by the inventors of Scrabble.
I have to create some sort of ignore algorithm or else I will not be able to keep up with these trolls. There are several of them.
08-23-2009, 04:58 AMAlmost Jaded
Yup. This site's membership consists of 62,000 trolls, and Cyril. :rolleyes:
08-23-2009, 09:42 AMWiseGuy_TX
Announcement

"Novel: Immaculate Love" has died a painful death. The author appears to have reached the limit of his creative abilities and has lost interest in a world he alone occupies. The hearts of strippers across the globe have been shattered. PL's everywhere are in shock. It is a dark moment in the authors mind but all is not lost. The healing process will begin with every lap dance. Stripper halo's will grow brighter & PL wallets will grow lighter. Let us rejoice by observing other Immaculate Love's on the world wide web.

Immaculate Love - "Many souls are now in Heaven through the prayers of Mary who otherwise would not be there." -St. Thomas Aquinas

An Immaculate Love Story

Edgemen Blog (click cancel several times)
02/22/2007
My Immaculate Love

I awoke to dawns light with your spirit upon me,
My bed aching so for your presence beside me,
I gently caressed the place where you'd lain,
Absorbing your essence in my slow English way,
Passion flowed freely to the tips of my frame,
Warmed honey exuded as I called out your name,.....

This Immaculate Love by ~EmpyrealGlyph
Blood, sweat, tears.
Rancor, needles, sorrow.
Always in this fool's paradise.
This immaculate love.

Something wicked,
in this livid night.
Manifest my feelings;
unspoken screaming.

Risk it all for you.
My feelings awash,
in a sea of chaos.
This immaculate love......
08-23-2009, 12:11 PMAlmost Jaded
I take issue with the header on your post, sir.

Quote:
"Novel: Immaculate Love" has died a painful death.
Note that it was actually rather quick. I believe the history books will show it's birth to have been far more painful than it's death. Killing off this story my be one of the most compassionate acts of Cyril's life.

Quote:
The author appears to have reached the limit of his creative abilities and has lost interest in a world he alone occupies.
I believe some terminology besides "creative limit" should be used. It implies there was some creativity worth noting. Perhaps "the author appears to have finally given up attempting to breath life into this abortion and has returned to his previous job of making pointless posts on SW".

Quote:
The hearts of strippers across the globe have been shattered.
This, SIR, is a FLAGRANT lie, and I demand you remove it IMMEDIATELY!

Quote:
PL's everywhere are in shock.
This is the truest statement in your text. Cyril IS, in fact, in shock. Anyone else who was enjoying that things existence certainly qualifies as a PL in the original, unsullied definition of the acronym in it's original, intended use.

Quote:
It is a dark moment in the authors mind but all is not lost.
Is there any other kind of moment? Or did you mean 'emotionally' dark, as opposed to 'no lights on' dark? Perhaps you should elaborate.

Quote:
The healing process will begin with every lap dance. Stripper halo's will grow brighter & PL wallets will grow lighter.
Again, qualifiers please. "...will begin with every lap dance THAT CYRIL BUYS SO HECAN KNOW WTF HE'S TALKING ABOUT FROM THEN ON" would be a good start for instance. I also decry the misuse of the term PL in this context UNLESS THE AFORE MENTIONED TEXT IS ADDED, in which case the use of PL will be accurate.

Quote:
Let us rejoice by observing other Immaculate Love's on the world wide web.
Well done.

:P
08-23-2009, 12:24 PMWiseGuy_TX
...:D , yes , you are correct sir. I am humbled and honored by your wisdom. Let us now rejoice!
08-27-2009, 05:36 PMDjoser
Quote:
You are the one who is trying to derail a love story which has potential to warm the hearts of millions of strippers across the globe. Therefore, it is you who is a stripper hater.
OK, sorry, I don't have time to read all the back and forth in this thread, though I have skimmed it. But this statement, however well meant, is far removed from reality. None of the roughly 2,000 strippers I have worked with would care about the story. Sorry, Cyril, but I have to be honest with you.

The thread is out of control and will be closed.
Page 12 of 12FirstFirstPrevious...2101112