Archived Craziest Shit You've Ever Seen A Stripper Do On Stage

ARCHIVED topics about exotic dancing and the industry. For FEMALE exotic dancers, ex-dancer, and dancers to-be ONLY.

Moderators: Charlie61, Abundance, Genoveve, Aurora S.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:58 pm

ivygirl;1963051 wrote:I've seen a fat girl spin on the pole and have it break.
I've seen a girl dance to the Silence of the lambs song and do the buffalo bill "would you fuck me" thing (okay maybe that was me and maybe i was drunk and the club was dead...)
I've seen a girl get eaten out on stage.

your turn!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:59 pm

raindragonfly;1963091 wrote:theres a girl at my club who is twice my age and a grandma (but EXTREMELY hot and athletic) who does a backflip onto her knees, like an honest-to-god backflip in the air! craziest ever! i would kill myself doing that but it looks awesome when she does.
Corgan;1963129 wrote:broke a pole!!! damn!

i seriously saw a girl finger fuck herself in front of everyone when someone would tip her. so unclassy!
Sinn;1963133 wrote:Backwards backflips into customers lap......

I saw a guy get whipped with his own belt on stage during a bachelor party.

I saw a dancer try and actually get up on the table to to a table dance.

I saw a girl get tipped with the same dollar FIVE TIMES. Customer kept taking it off the rail.

I saw a guy get punched in the nose while I was on stage.

I saw a huge dancer climb to the top of the pole and it came loose and she fell down, the pole fell right next to her. Not entirely her fault - it was a remodeled club and brand new stage, and the pole wasn't fastened right.

I saw a dancer just lay there on stage during her set because guys weren't tipping.

This thread is fun!
Corgan;1963214 wrote:oh, i'm guilty of the laying there. i hate people oogling me for free!
Kylea2;1963216 wrote:In San Francisco this girl got pissed that no one was tipping so she changed into her pajamas & fuzzy slippers, went on stage, & did jumping jacks for her entire set.

Oh, lets not forget the girl who auditioned in granny panties with little pink rose buds, & 80's glasses doing the raver dance with glow sticks.
Melonie;1963259 wrote:how about a girl blowing smoke rings ... using her 'lips' but not her mouth !
Harleigh HellKat;1963265 wrote:Hahaha I love the Silence of the lambs thing!!!

I used to throw tantrums when I didn't get tipped, not even gonna lie. I would climb the pole and sit there, or lean back and do sit ups. Some times I'd lay on the stage or Hula dance.

One girl in Charlotte does backbends into a somersault and lands in a split. I've also seen her dance in handcuffs/shackles before. Hot.
Lola_sinn;1963284 wrote:So I didn't see this in person buuut...

http://www.efukt.com/20737_Stripper_Pwn ... ience.html
_Avery_;1963286 wrote:Pretend she was a dog peeing on the pole. It was freaking AWFUL!
Then she's get up and just hop and jump around on stage.
Needless to say, she was REALLY new to dancing. :-\

I've seen the robot on stage.

I joined the beer drinking contest with a bunch of guys on stage once and won. :)
Good. Drunk. Times! :D
_Avery_;1963288 wrote:Why did I watch that?! lmfao!!
Harleigh HellKat;1963292 wrote:Oh there was this one REALLY FAT girl that did the most hilarious flopping around the pole EVER. She had NO rhythm and did this one 'bunny hop' move. This girl was like, 5'0 and pushing 300 or more.
_Avery_;1963294 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that's kinda hot! lol :P
_Avery_;1963295 wrote:LOL, reminds me of My Name Is Earl where Catalina just jumps around to "Jump Jump" for her stage set. :D
Except Catalina is hot!
Harleigh HellKat;1963298 wrote:OMFG I just watched that video too WTF?!?!?! Good way to get back at someone though. Figured those guys woulda seen it coming hahaha.
_Avery_;1963300 wrote:Now I'm all browsing that site...some crazy/nasty shit on there...
I seriously gagged at this video! One video I can't finish watching...

/threadjack!
Autumn Lily;1963315 wrote:Dude I love efukt. I used to spend whole afternoons browsing that site just for the lolz.
alexa111;1963317 wrote:I'm soo guilty of throwing stage tantrums too. I've seen a couple girls pass out onstage. At one club that's supposedly "classy" I saw a girl basically just lay in a guys lap and let him suck her nipples in front of everyone... Gross!!!
Oooh and there was one girl that moved extreeemely slow (and not in a sexy slow-motion way), and just stared at the ground the whole time while she slowly walked in circles around the pole. She wasn't new either...
Harleigh HellKat;1963319 wrote:EEEEEE @ barebacking! OMFG seriously? At first I was like, ohhh those are edited in. I wonder what the hell they were thinking, if anything?
Katrina312;1963339 wrote:I saw a girl bring a dildo on stage, and then she let different custys insert the dildo. At that point ,I realized it was time for me to leave.
Nicole89;1963344 wrote:hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kisca;1963380 wrote:- Saw a customer almost get kicked by accident when he layed on the stage with a tip when a dancer was doing her routine w/o seeing him
- Saw two girls lick each other
- Girl was shaking her pussy on all 4s and a customer wanted to tip her but left walked away after she was doing that for 3 mins 2 inches away from his face w.o seeing him
- Saw a girl slip after the stage was wet (felt bad for her!)
- During a bach party saw the dancer take his pants and boxers off just showing his ass while smacking him with the belt
sananeko;1963413 wrote:A friend of mine that use to dance always had a huge book with her on stage, I never knew why til one day no one was tipping so she just sat there ready moby dick, the reason she had the large book version was cause she had to take her clothes off or get fined. I find that crazy and an idea I'm stealing.
JenniferH;1963494 wrote:Talk on her cell phone while walking around the pole.
papillonluvr;1963500 wrote:Some girls were doing a bachelor dance on stage, and took off the guys belt so his pants started to sag and you could see the elastic of his boxers. A girls grabbed it and it ripped, all the way around, and she brought the circle of elastic up over his chest and pretended (I hope) to choke him with it while another girl was all grinding on him. Personally, if that was me, I would be sooo kinda pissed at the girls who just ruined my boxers and then choked me.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:02 pm

Sinn;1963504 wrote:oh man that is hilarious!

I seen a chick split a paper match down the middle, place one on each nipple where it would stick on, and set them on fire.

Yeah, after doing that many times she finally burnt herself.
_Avery_;1963505 wrote:I've done that before and then was drunk one night and placed the matches upwards, almost caught on fire too. Lol, last time I did that! :P
Autumn Lily;1963686 wrote:That's what we do for every bachelor dance at my club.
Mare;1963701 wrote:@ melonie> I saw that too. Wonder if it was the same chick. All I could think of was if she drops it she's going to burn herself! That and cancer of the p*ssy?!
K Sweet;1963786 wrote:I do Bachelor parties and belt whipping is very very common. In fact, if they ever misbehave, they should expect it.}:D

At the peepshow I worked at a girl used to regularly do private shows dressed as Freddy Krueger.
_Avery_;1963845 wrote:That's fucking awesome! LOL
I'D go see that!
CaseyLace;1963906 wrote:I saw a girl on a satellite stage take a hit of coke when she thought no one was watching. Obv she got fired. But damn, you need it that bad??
alexa111;1963916 wrote:Omg ^^ Crazy!! This isn't nearlyt as bad as coke, but I used to see girls drinking their beers and smoking cigs onstage in Vegas Lol. Not so classy!
Kellydancer;1963995 wrote:I've seen:

One club was famous for stupid shit. The joke was you had to be over 50, 300 or a crackhead to work there. Anyway this one girl was a crackhead and would get on stage with a bottle of booze in a bag, and a cigarette in the other. She usually ended up falling off the stage. Another dancer would just walk around the stage swinging her arms.

I too used to sit on the stage if no one was tipping. I didn't care, no money, no show.

I once saw two dancers in a knock down drag out fight onstage. Apparently one of the dancers "stole" the other regular.

One dancer danced with a bag on her head. Still don't know why.
justifymylove;1964044 wrote:There was a dancer in Canada who would get customers to fuck her with a dildo. She actually got into some legal trouble for it. I also heard that she would fist herself onstage but I never saw that!
MysteriousMisty;1964120 wrote:Damn! What club allowed that???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola_sinn
so i didn't see this in person buuut...

http://www.efukt.com/20737_stripper_..._audience.html

LMAO!!!! All I can say is, "You go, girl!" If they were too cheap to tip her, I hope they wound up drinking whatever hit their glasses by the time she was done.:D

I haven't seen anything too crazy or uncommon happen on stage yet. But, I heard about a couple of girls getting into a fist fight on stage at Sapphire's one night. At another club, the manager told me about the night a couple of girls getting into a fist fight as one was leaving stage and the other about to go on. Mike Tyson happened to be there at the time.:D
_Avery_;1964142 wrote:Hope that wasn't me! :-[
LOL, nah, I never smoked on stage.
There were times though when it was dead, I'd go over to the end of the stage and take a drink of my drink because I was bored....and thirsty! Dancing around for no one get's tiring. :P
anouk.oui;1964169 wrote:i too climb onto pole and sit there.
apart from the belt whipping i havent seen anythin like that.
apparently at another club/brother down the road girs pull two guys onto stage and jerk them off both at the one time.... they call it skiing........................
iwannastrip;1964206 wrote:I wonder if it's the same girl I saw here in BC - she seemed high as fuck and kept fisting her pussy and mouth, then fingering her asshole while on stage. I think she got nude during the first song too :-X
alexa111;1964293 wrote:Lol that is true I've taken a drink onstage when the club was dead or no one was tipping. At the penthouse club in Vegas (now Synn or hustler os something?) girls were hanging out and drinking beers onstage when there were tipping guys...very weird :O
_Avery_;1964797 wrote:I think it's Crazy Horse 3 now.

I remember Sin, it was a beautiful club, but the stage was like a damn ice hockey rink...lol, guys had to wad up their ones and THROW their tips. That sucked unwadding all those ones.

/threadjack.. :P
LilMissSophie;1965386 wrote:-Saw a girl stick two matches IN her nipple holes and light them on fire.

-Another took a cigarette out of a customer's mouth, stuck it in her vajay, inhaled and blew the smoke right out in his face!

-Girl was on the pole and it snapped in half--it was a plastic pole, she landed on her ass. I felt bad for her, as she was injured and it wasn't her fault.

-Newbie dancer was pissed off that she couldn't dance to classical music, but still twirled around the stage like it was fucking swan lake.
J.D.;1965807 wrote:Whats a nipple hole? /:O
Harleigh HellKat;1965575 wrote:I've danced at one place that had 'fake' stripper poles. They were basically decorative pieces of garbage and the owner encouraged pole tricks anyways. I saw a girl break her nose falling off of one.
raindragonfly;1965823 wrote:i take it back. the new craziest (and grossest) thing ive seen is one of the really drugged up girls pee in an empty starbucks cup and hand it back to the dj on stage in front of a ton of people. eww! could we get some bleach on this stage?
MysteriousMisty;1965846 wrote:LOL! OMG, I remember that! If they weren't wadding up the bills to throw on stage, they were making paper airplanes out of them to sail onto the stage.
J.D.;1966332 wrote:I worked at Sin too! Right before it became Penthouse, now who the fuck knows what it is..... there were some freaks that went in there! And yes, that stage was a joke!
K Sweet;1966023 wrote:@J.D.: I think she's referring to holes left by nipple piercing. Damn you'd have to stretch those to get matches through them! Ouch!
Tarahdice;1967572 wrote:lmao thats raw talent
Tarahdice;1967575 wrote:Ive seen that in the bronx!!! instead of two songs u have to get on stage for 7 minutes so she took her phone

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:05 pm

shasta;1967584 wrote:In Vancouver a Quebec girl would take her thong off on her last song and stuff it in her mouth (every set for like 8 months!). She would leave it in her mouth for a couple minutes and do floor work, then pull it out very, very slowly. I know there has to be some others who saw her do that, I think she disgraced the stage a a few clubs in Van.

I saw a girl at a pretty classy, close knit club outside of Van announce she was quitting during her stage set. She came out in her street clothes and basically told everyone to fuck off. She did this so that she would not be allowed to come back so she would be forced to move on with her life.....I think she started working at Mugs and Jugs down the street...

On stage I have:
*Read a book
*Shared my own birthday cake with customers
*Hula hooped
*Eaten a banana (multiple times)
pixierocksonthepole;1967607 wrote:I my self have layed there like I'm reading a book and had a conversation with the DJ from the booth to the stage.
Done some of the most ridiculous dance moves to get laughs (and it worked).

Other girls omg...One girl wore crotchless panties on stage and let guys touch her (it wasn't legal to show your kitty on stage, only in dances and touching was a major no no.). Another girl would wear very thin panties and rub her crotch into guys faces and many times they licked. One girl even went up on stage in flip flops...another big no no in that club.

Other times I saw amazing pole tricks and stage shows. Stage is always a mystery.
Qadesh;1967802 wrote:I saw a girl on Ambien pass out while leaning against the pole with one leg wrapped around it behind her head... thank goodness she was sitting!
Also, a girl dressed up as a nerd, glasses, lopsided pig tails and all, skip out on stage with a toilet seat liner tucked in to the back of her thong.
Oh! And the grossest was when a girl dripped something that looked like yeast infection medicine out of her puss on to the stage. A male friend of mine was visiting me at work that day and we were on her rail... he almost puked. I had to run and get someone to clean the stage.
princessjas;1967828 wrote:I once worked with a girl who would bust into the Pee-Wee dance if people weren't tipping....Oh yeah, that was me. lol I also used to climb the pole and just sit there or just lay on the stage and chat with whoever was around if they weren't tipping.

Oh and once I saw this woman about 40 that looked like she was 60 take a turkey baster on stage with her....she got asked to leave before we saw what she intended, but it was pretty scary. (She would have never been hired but the assistant manager was high, lol. All the management and staff at that particular club were on coke or tripping pretty much all the time.)
J.D.;1968340 wrote:I saw a chick straight up get on stage barefoot.
Harleigh HellKat;1968356 wrote:I worked at a divey bar and that was the norm. You'd never catch me doing it though. I straight up told the owner and several of the girls doing it that it looked trashy. Bleck.

On the other hand, if I could dance barefoot, I could do sooo much more on the pole. I'd just never put my bare toes on that floor!

I've seen several girls stand/walk on the ceiling. That's pretty crazy to me.
coco34;1968522 wrote:It was a very slow dayshift, and nobody was tipping. This girl was wasted and on the stage kicking the pole in her heels repeatedly out of frustration. Management and waitress came and pulled her off stage, she was still kicking and slurring words. They put her under the counter in the DR and threw a coat over her.
DEE_K;1968597 wrote:I've seen a couple of girls go onstage barefoot. One would basically work out on stage, doing stretches with the pole and head stands, etc. The other girl would do a belly dance.
Kylea2;1968658 wrote:I've seen the barefoot thing a number of times. Usually the girls who do it tend to wear those mule style shoes so they are easy to take off on stage. Rachelle Laree (ED Publications Entertainer of the Year 2009) dances barefoot a lot. She said she caught a lot of slack for it at first but she does many back flips & such on stage that are hard to do in heels. On the other had I've seen Jade Simone St. Claire do some crazy stuff on stage in heels that I would never dream to attempt.
Christany;1968749 wrote:Can't believe I missed this thread. Hmm. Let me see.
I've seen:
- A legally blind girl (could still see somewhat, but not allowed to drive) fall off the bar that we had to walk on top of, backwards and straight into the trash can. She was drunk as a skunk as usual though.
-A girl bring a roller vacuum onto a carpeted stage and start vacuuming, since that stage hadn't seen a real vacuum in god knows how long. I heard they finally ripped the carpet off though.

-oh wait, I totally forgot about the girl who kicked our disco ball down while doing a pole trick and it smashed into a ton of tiny pieces. No one was there yet since the club just opened, so no one got hurt. But our disco ball was forever no mas. I miss that club.
Harleigh HellKat;1968808 wrote:^I totally saw a girl kill a blacklight bulb in a similar incident.
Christany;1968814 wrote:^^^
Dood, that totally needs to be fetishized. Sexy girls breaking shit with stilettos is hawt. I still have a bunch of those old aol cd's. I bet I could stomp some of those out for stress relief.
J.D.;1968949 wrote:Carpeted stage???? :O
K Sweet;1969011 wrote:At the peepshow I worked at we had a carpeted stage, and I'm a clean freak so if my naked ass is gonna be on the carpet I'm gonna vacuum it. But we'd also whip each other with the vacuum cord, or this one girl would bark like a dog and pretend to attack the vacuum cleaner when we vacuumed. We kept vacuuming entertaining for the customers!

Oh yeah, princessjas: I've totally done the Pee Wee dance on stage too!
Christany;1969085 wrote:lol, I never got the chance to work at that one, but it was a cool little spot. One of my friends was working there, so we stopped by to say hello ;D

haha, I'd probably have too much fun doing the carpet shuffle and giving people electrical shocks.
Surprise;1969117 wrote:i have NEVER heard of a carpeted stage before. that's so weird. i have seen clubs where they had poles in the vip, just standing there, no stage, bolted into the carpet on one end, and the ceiling on the other. but that sounds like fun, the whole vaccuming thing. lolz i see a theme set coming on...
Christany;1969301 wrote:lol wait, that just reminded me of this photo. Want to try this on my pole.

Harleigh HellKat;1969407 wrote:Haha NICE!!

We used to have to clean stages back home... no one else did it and it got narsty... so we did. Beats havin a nasty stage.
Corey;1969585 wrote:There's one at my club who was doing that. I think she had hurt her back or something. She now sports 3 to 4in. stiletto boots. She's improved.
Corey;1969587 wrote:In the beginning of my dance career, I danced nude for a brief time. There was this dancer who would stick a cigar or a banana into her coochie and then she twirl it.

I HATED going after her. I remember getting booked for a bachelor party (otc) and I was so nervous. There was no way I was going to pull that shit! I tried to get out of it, but the club owners said we were the chosen two.

I told this dancer that I demanded to go first because her shows were so much more explicit than mine. I wanted to be dressed and heading for my car before she started that part of her show.

Surprisingly, after I performed, she didn't go there. I was a lot more comfortable. However, i quit that club soon after that.
Otoki;1974259 wrote:We used to beat bachelors or bday boys with a giant rubber dildo at one of my old clubs. We would also rip their underwear off over their heads, but i think that's pretty common in the more "party" type clubs.

And the chick you vacuumed the carpet is officially the most awesome stage performer in the history of the stripper universe. I cannot stop laughing at that image.
KatjaMolotov;1974262 wrote:Seen a extras girl finger her puss and ass then try and stand up and grab the pole an miss...and slam her face on the stage lol

I have personally climbed to the top of the pole (17 feet up) and claim im not comin down until im tipped.

Seen a amateur boxer jump off stage and beat the hell outta 4 customers who decided to throw quarters at stage, best night at work i swear.:D

hmm...seen another girl go to flip upside down on the pole and shoot her tampon out... funniest shit ive ever seen but i still feel bad about it happenin to her.

seen a girl named justice fall off the pole and hurt her back and have to get taken to the hospital by ambulance, the song she was dancing to was "and justice for all" by metallica

I have personally fallen offstage doing the splits by the edge of the stage, not something i like to admit to but its still funny:D
Otoki;1974296 wrote:Katja, I would pay good money to have been there when that girl fucked up those four assholes. We have two amateur boxers at my home club and I always wonder what it would be like if someone finally went too far with them. Hoooooooooooo boy!
MysteriousMisty;1974558 wrote:Reading the thread about the nastiest club a dancer had ever been to suddenly reminded me of a nasty girl on stage at a club I used to work at. The club was topless only. But the tall blonde that used to work there could never get up on the stage without flashing her pussy. Certainly managers saw this but oddly enough she was never fired for it. And the way she flashed it was like it was going out of style. If she wasn't facing the audience at the stage so she could pull her thong off to the side while she was standing, squatting or straddling, she had her back turned and would bend over and pull her cheeks apart until she could feel a draft I guess. I figured if she'd show her pussy for a buck, I didn't even wanna know what she'd do for a $20 lap dance.
TurboHips;1975179 wrote:Craziest shit I've done: Bitchslap a bouncer for no reason.

I've seen a girl flash her whole buttcrack to a table of two guys sitting by 3rd stage. Yeah thats it