The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue May 21, 2024 11:43 am

Currently Boleynmodels only provides ACH if it's above $100. They marked it down to $50 temporarily because of issues with Masspay.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue May 21, 2024 11:44 am

ChubbyBBW wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:49 pm
Ladybuggie wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:02 am Hey all! Been off due to health shenanigans for like a month and I'm tuning back to all of this to assess the whole BM debacle situation.

A month ago I had been thinking of switching to an independent model account with SM after seeing how my traffic and earnings got actually much better after being "dropped" from BM (although I know we're still technically under them). However, dealing with payout to the UK (masspay/paxum/etc) has become way more of a headache than ever and I don't want to always feel anxious about my money, so I'm considering going with dailypayservice.

My question is, to all of you who are still in my situation, have you noticed a consistent increase in traffic and earnings after dropping out of BM or becoming independent, or have things evened out this past month to a similar place as when you were with BM?

Any feedback would be great as indecision kills me and I wanna solve this once and for all.

Thanks!
For me traffic and placement felt drastically after being independent under BM.
@ChubbyBBW Are you saying your placement is better now without BM or it dropped drastically after you left?

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 23, 2024 7:35 am

I have noticed that my placement has improved since my account since Boleyn transferred the account to SM where they still get 1%, but that also could be coincidental- I have been experimenting with new looks as well.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:33 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:44 am
ChubbyBBW wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:49 pm
Ladybuggie wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:02 am Hey all! Been off due to health shenanigans for like a month and I'm tuning back to all of this to assess the whole BM debacle situation.

A month ago I had been thinking of switching to an independent model account with SM after seeing how my traffic and earnings got actually much better after being "dropped" from BM (although I know we're still technically under them). However, dealing with payout to the UK (masspay/paxum/etc) has become way more of a headache than ever and I don't want to always feel anxious about my money, so I'm considering going with dailypayservice.

My question is, to all of you who are still in my situation, have you noticed a consistent increase in traffic and earnings after dropping out of BM or becoming independent, or have things evened out this past month to a similar place as when you were with BM?

Any feedback would be great as indecision kills me and I wanna solve this once and for all.

Thanks!
For me traffic and placement felt drastically after being independent under BM.
@ChubbyBBW Are you saying your placement is better now without BM or it dropped drastically after you left?
It almost the same now, I fell from the end of the first page to middle of third, then back to first row of second.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue May 28, 2024 6:55 am

I wonder what happened that they dropped Streamate as they were pretty much only hustling SM towards the end.
I'm surprised that they haven't looked into adding more sites in that case.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue May 28, 2024 10:43 am

SuperPookie wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 6:55 am I wonder what happened that they dropped Streamate as they were pretty much only hustling SM towards the end.
I don't think they dropped SM, it looks as SM won't work with them.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue May 28, 2024 11:39 pm

ChubbyBBW wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:43 am
SuperPookie wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 6:55 am I wonder what happened that they dropped Streamate as they were pretty much only hustling SM towards the end.
Hmm now I'm even more curious considering the shitty studios that SM seems fine with.

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 29, 2024 2:11 pm

SuperPookie wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 11:39 pm
ChubbyBBW wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:43 am
Hmm now I'm even more curious considering the shitty studios that SM seems fine with.
Same. I hate not having daily pay anymore. SM was my emergency money site. Not build up for a payday a week later site.