The Official Stripchat / XhamsterLive Thread

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:53 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:02 pm Can I ask what you guys are charging on STRIPCHAT? I'm waiting to get my documents approved and I want to keep them the same as SM. 6.99/7.99 and then potentially higher.
On Stripchat I am charging for private 44 tokens per minute with a 10 minute minimum and Exclusive Private is at 60 tokens per minute with a 10 minute minimum. My rates on SM are $9.99 for private and $8.99 for exclusive.

I treat SC more like a private based site like SM because that is what I am comfortable with. There are plenty of ways to make money on that site and it runs smoothly most of the time. I don't do below-the-belt nudity on public chat ( I have experimented with it in the past - again something I am not comfortable with.)

What I do like about this site is all of the established ways that we can make money- shows, tip menu, messaging, pictures, videos.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:36 am

Everytime a customer takes me exclusive private the show ends on their side in a minute. When I reach out to the customer they say haven't disconnected.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

Edit: Support got back to me and let me know that the disconnect happened on the user side. It's refreshing to contact support on this site compared to (ahem) others to get a better picture of what is going on, instead of the default - it's your equipment, internet connection, etc.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:50 pm

I tried to stream here this morning but I wasn't showing up? I have myself set to USA but nothing.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:56 am

I want to try sc. does anyone like it? How’s your weekly payout?

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:52 pm

Hersheykissed wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:56 am I want to try sc. does anyone like it? How’s your weekly payout?
I like the site- (I am not a token site fan)-I am probably not the one to ask about earnings because my time online has been lower than usual.

Back in November and December my earnings were pretty neck and neck with Streamate.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:59 pm

Esixxx wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:52 pm
Hersheykissed wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:56 am I want to try sc. does anyone like it? How’s your weekly payout?
I like the site- (I am not a token site fan)-I am probably not the one to ask about earnings because my time online has been lower than usual.

Back in November and December my earnings were pretty neck and neck with Streamate.
I've tried, lord knows I did! I still have a few days left with the new girl status. Honestly I struggle to understand how folks manage to complete private shows on this site?

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:18 pm

I'm having an issue where my chat gets stuck. It seems to happen more when they tip for patterns like "earthquake", etc.

It's hard to grab my mouse and try to scroll down every time. I'm going to try full screen tonight.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:56 pm

CarmenRose wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:18 pm I'm having an issue where my chat gets stuck. It seems to happen more when they tip for patterns like "earthquake", etc.

It's hard to grab my mouse and try to scroll down every time. I'm going to try full screen tonight.

I'm glad you said something because I thought it was my mouse lol
I had that issue today a couple of times

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:16 pm

I think it took a little bit of time to build up my following. I don't always get shows on there- I am catering more towards femdom, and fetish.
Here are some tips another performer suggested to me that might be helpful and I believe Cutie had mentioned on SW

Upload videos into Stream Specifics to get qualified for streaming categories.
Use hashtags in show description (the categories you cater too)
Tip menus- Come up with a list of items (more specific the better)
Spin the wheel
Upload photos- paid and unpaid
Posting on the feed (is another get tips)
I don't go nude in public chat ( I have experimented with it for- just was not comfortable with it)

Because I am running it alongside with SM I don't do below the belt nudity on the tip menu- I do have tits, ass, and etc. on there.
Last edited by Esixxx on Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:15 am

Esixxx wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:56 pm
CarmenRose wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:18 pm I'm having an issue where my chat gets stuck. It seems to happen more when they tip for patterns like "earthquake", etc.

I'm glad you said something because I thought it was my mouse lol
I had that issue today a couple of times
Full screen does fix it, at least so far.