The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
PinkDesire
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:11 pm

I totally forgot about this. I only use masspay for Boleyn so I will close my account.
izshadow wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:46 pm Is everyone canceling their masspay account so they don't get charged the $10 a month for not using it? I have zero use for it, except for when I got paid here....

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:26 pm

Finally KYC approved, but payment methods only FedEx, payee and admin hold.
It feels like I'm playing in Dark Soul, Elden Ring and Little Nightmares at the same time, if not one thing then another lol.

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:34 pm

Here is the Masspay email sent Dec 4, 2023.

Getting Masspay out of my life was the one silver lining in this whole thing.
Masspay email 120423.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:42 pm

The attachment in my above post won't show. Here is what the Masspay email said:

"You are receiving this message because you were issued payments through MassPay.

To ensure continuous service, please note that, effective January 1, 2024, our platform requires regular withdrawals.

If there has been no activity (withdrawals) in your account during any ninety (90) calendar day period, and unless prohibited by applicable law, a fee for servicing an inactive account shall be automatically deducted from your account starting from the first day of the next calendar month and then monthly thereafter, this inactivity fee being US$9.99 per month. Inactivity fees will only be applied to accounts with an active (positive) balance. Payees will not incur a negative balance. If MassPay imposes a fee, you will be notified, as required by law, at the email address you have provided.

We are deeply appreciative of your trust in MassPay and we are fully committed to continuing our service to you with integrity and fairness."

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:34 am

My understanding was that you only were charged a fee if you had funds in the account but didn't cash out or add additional funds. So basically a fee for using it like a bank. Did I misunderstand? Because NiteFlirt makes each character get paid separately I have 6 frigging MassPay accounts lol.

swampfae
Reactions:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 am

SuperPookie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:34 am My understanding was that you only were charged a fee if you had funds in the account but didn't cash out or add additional funds. So basically a fee for using it like a bank. Did I misunderstand? Because NiteFlirt makes each character get paid separately I have 6 frigging MassPay accounts lol.
I think that's how Boleyn clarified it. I think they mentioned pulling money back to their balance vs storing it on masspay to avoid that!

From my understanding a masspay wallet can only be charged by the site that created it from something that Katy mentioned, so i guess every site makes a different one anyway? What an odd system.

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:25 pm

Right before the shutdown, Katy confirmed to me that Yoursafe is a payment option for US models.

We have to check with our banks/credit unions to make sure Yoursafe Visa debit card funds can be transferred w/no problems.

I have never used Yoursafe, but I am totally willing to go there if Boleyn gets up and running again. Otherwise I have to start a new SM acct and really don't want to - would be my fourth one in 13 years. :shock:

They seem pro-human as well:

https://www.yoursafe.com/en/index.html?_=1

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:04 pm

So with skyprivate it looks like the two options available to US models besides crypto are ACH and paxum...I avoided Paxum before I signed up with BM ten or so years ago because I heard of so many models having bad experiences with it, long approval periods, etc. Do any of you currently use paxum, and do you have good experiences now?

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:41 pm

What does SM deposit as? I see we can do ACH for a $5 fee but want to make sure it doesn't say anything about camming....

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:43 am

izshadow wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:41 pm What does SM deposit as? I see we can do ACH for a $5 fee but want to make sure it doesn't say anything about camming....
It says ICF Technology.