Let's talk about phone sex

This is a general forum for all members and phone sex operators.
DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:19 am

Hey everyone,

:D I wanted to make an Let's talk about phone sex thread here. So, I would say that Niteflirt is getting much better for me this year. I had to re-marketed my characters and redo my profiles on there. However, I found rebuilding my direct-dial business has became more challenging after Backpage close down. But I will debut my new toll-free number before Halloween. :mrgreen:

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:48 am

DonaDiabla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:19 am Hey everyone,

:D I wanted to make an Let's talk about phone sex thread here. So, I would say that Niteflirt is getting much better for me this year. I had to re-marketed my characters and redo my profiles on there. However, I found rebuilding my direct-dial business has became more challenging after Backpage close down. But I will debut my new toll-free number before Halloween. :mrgreen:
I haven't had a toll free number in quite some time now. Are you going to use an automated system like adultphonepal? I got too busy to handle all of my numbers but I may add one toll free back. These days I only process payments with longtime regulars.

DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:16 am

Yes, I am going to used both Adultphonepal and CoinPayments as my payment processors. I do love processing my own payments. I am doing direct-dial for only a few characters at higher prices. :D
TheEtherealMOD wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:48 am

I haven't had a toll free number in quite some time now. Are you going to use an automated system like adultphonepal? I got too busy to handle all of my numbers but I may add one toll free back. These days I only process payments with longtime regulars.

SereneOne13
Reactions:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 am

Sooo... possibly really dumb question: where do you market a direct dial line these days? Backpage and Craigslist seem like they would have been obvious choices a while back, but not now. Twitter has been VERY hit or miss for me and mostly brings in freeloaders. I’ve heard Reddit GoneWild is great for advertising, but that doesn’t seem like it would help unless you’re using Skype or offering phone w/ cam services. Is a FetLife account helpful? Or do you use an ad service like Juicy Ads?

I don’t have a direct line myself, and have never seriously considered it. Just curious. And full disclosure: I’ve finally decided to put more effort into phone sex, and what works for me as far as getting exposure on cam doesn’t seem to work as well on the phone. Or maybe I just need to stick to my plan (make a bunch of mp3s and start a blog), be consistent, and give it time.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:57 pm

SereneOne13 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 am Sooo... possibly really dumb question: where do you market a direct dial line these days? Backpage and Craigslist seem like they would have been obvious choices a while back, but not now. Twitter has been VERY hit or miss for me and mostly brings in freeloaders. I’ve heard Reddit GoneWild is great for advertising, but that doesn’t seem like it would help unless you’re using Skype or offering phone w/ cam services. Is a FetLife account helpful? Or do you use an ad service like Juicy Ads?

I don’t have a direct line myself, and have never seriously considered it. Just curious. And full disclosure: I’ve finally decided to put more effort into phone sex, and what works for me as far as getting exposure on cam doesn’t seem to work as well on the phone. Or maybe I just need to stick to my plan (make a bunch of mp3s and start a blog), be consistent, and give it time.
  • Fetlife does help somewhat. But be prepared for wankers who get pissy because you're pay to play. I don't spend time engaging on that platform. I just use it to create blog post on my own page. Then after I do that I make sure I follow a bunch of guys in niche groups that I cater too.
  • You can do the same thing for dating sites. Just dont spam people with your link. They'll shut you down so fast.
  • Join forums and then create a profile with your info in it, what you're into. But of course dont spam them with your links. Some fetish forums even have a section for adspots. This one does! 😄
  • I've never have had luck with juicyads. I prefer plugrush.
  • Some of the old toplist are still around and open for submissions. Create a few banners and add yours.
  • Use online classified sites. They're out there. You just have to find them. Create an account and place an ad in a section thats for services or personal if they have it.
  • Tumblr is my jam! Lots of niche customers there. Its even better if you're creative.
  • Use old social media sites. Even if it looks dead, still create a profile and add your links. Create a few post and then follow some people.

• Guest Blogging. Connect with other performers and write an article for one anothers website. That would be a link exchange.
The entire purpose for doing all of the above is to build up your backlinks and increase your websites ranking. Its an old technique but it still works. You can use dump sites to drop your link but many of those places have been penalized on google. Using them can work against you. I do it my way because I can build up my backlinks and get eyes on my content at the same time.

SereneOne13
Reactions:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:36 pm

Thanks! That was really informative and helpful :D I need to revamp a couple of listings and record/edit some mp3s this week, but then I’m gonna take your advice and see what works for me. Still not sure I’ll start my own line, but I figure it’s best to figure out what works best for me and then decide. Again, thank you!

Side note & possible PEBCAK issue: I haven’t the foggiest idea how to thank someone for a post in mobile. I’d try on a desktop, but mine is temporarily disassembled. Just throwing that out there in case anyone else is confused since this site seems pretty new.

Edit: after posting this I now see a like button next to the quote button, where there was none before. Maybe my phone was just being dumb, but if you did something to fix it: thanks!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:50 pm

SereneOne13 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:36 pm Thanks! That was really informative and helpful :D I need to revamp a couple of listings and record/edit some mp3s this week, but then I’m gonna take your advice and see what works for me. Still not sure I’ll start my own line, but I figure it’s best to figure out what works best for me and then decide. Again, thank you!

Side note & possible PEBCAK issue: I haven’t the foggiest idea how to thank someone for a post in mobile. I’d try on a desktop, but mine is temporarily disassembled. Just throwing that out there in case anyone else is confused since this site seems pretty new.

Edit: after posting this I now see a like button next to the quote button, where there was none before. Maybe my phone was just being dumb, but if you did something to fix it: thanks!
Thanks for the feedback. There seems to be an issue with some features switching back and forth. Mostly I broke something when I was putting this all together. I'm looking into hiring a developer to tweak some stuff and add on more interactive features. Have you seen the mchat up top?

DonaDiabla
Reactions:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:16 pm

Great question! For me, I started this very aggressive marketing campaign for my new toll-free number. So, I used Google groups, yahoo groups, online classifieds, social media, and making business cards. I never had much luck with Juicy ads nor Fetlife. I found their customer base to be a bit cheap for my taste. Now, I do need to do more forum posting due to several taboo/hardcore forums closing due to Fosta. I would say that one should avoid Skipthegames for advertising. There many tacky customers with pedo fetishes came to my lines when I advertise there. :D
SereneOne13 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 am Sooo... possibly really dumb question: where do you market a direct dial line these days? Backpage and Craigslist seem like they would have been obvious choices a while back, but not now. Twitter has been VERY hit or miss for me and mostly brings in freeloaders. I’ve heard Reddit GoneWild is great for advertising, but that doesn’t seem like it would help unless you’re using Skype or offering phone w/ cam services. Is a FetLife account helpful? Or do you use an ad service like Juicy Ads?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:56 pm

DonaDiabla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:16 am Yes, I am going to used both Adultphonepal and CoinPayments as my payment processors. I do love processing my own payments. I am doing direct-dial for only a few characters at higher prices. :D
TheEtherealMOD wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:48 am

@Dona Diabla how is CoinPayments treating you and how does it work?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Uh oh, my phone sex regulars are starting to act shady this week. And some of them are my vip's.

"Eh uhm can I get a call today...but you run my card on Friday?"

Uhhh no. I wasnt gonna spend my Friday morning chasing money. That's annoying. This week I got all sorts of I'm broke excuses. I guess Im gonna have to step it up to bring in some new money.