What Is Niteflirt?

Talk about all things Niteflirt Related Here.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:58 pm

NiteFlirt is the place where you can Speak to Your Desire™! (I crack up every time I read that) Our Flirts provide the world's best phone sex and digital goods to fulfill any fantasy. Join NiteFlirt for free and find exactly what you're looking for!

Each new member is given 3 Free Mins. to get them started. When the phone call begins Flirts will hear a prompt telling you when a customer is using free minutes. Flirts is what performers who use the Niteflirt platform is called. It's a site for all adult content creators: phone sex operators, cammodels, clip makers and now they even offer texting. At this time there isn't a onsite live video option for cammers. All of your camshows are performed either on skype or discord.

You can find more information about how to become a flirt on Nitefirt here https://support.niteflirt.com/hc/en-us/ ... me-a-Flirt

Here are a list of Niteflirt tips and tricks to help get you started. It can be a bit difficult to navigate the site in the beginning but once you get going it's a piece of cake.
  • You can create up to three Characters per phone line and debit card. You need a debit card for verification.
  • Each Character has the ability to create many different listings that can include adult content like recorded MP3's, games and pictures. You are not allowed to sell tangible items. Everything must be digital in some way. When you sell things directly from your listing this is called a Pay To View or PTV.
  • Now Niteflirt has a separate section where flirts can sell content. They are called..."Goodie Bags" I have no idea how they came up with that name?
  • You can send content, free minutes, and emails to your customers.
  • Each customer that calls you has the opportunity to leave you feedback. You can also get feedback on content and recorded Mp3's
  • You can cam with your phone calls, or choose not to cam. But if it's a phone with cam listing, it's assumed that you are a cammodel who will be live on...cam. :D Tributes/Payments for Skype shows is prohibited. But if you do take tributes for camshows DO NOT advertise it on your listing.
  • Niteflirt does cover most chargebacks and are very generous in my opinion. However there are instances where some flirts experienced a deduction from their earnings. I do believe a high level of fraudulent transactions were involved.
  • Niteflirt has a "bidding" system where you can pay for positioning on the site. This is billed per click. (If you bid .25 a click, you will be billed .25 for each "qualified" customer that clicks your link. You can set a budget to regulate expenses.)
  • Unlike other phone sex companies, you are not required to work a schedule, but logging on consistently will help you grow a large number of clients.
  • You do not have to use your own photos for your phone listings. There are websites that sell adult content packages that come equipped with a model release form and verification.
Here is the Niteflirt Payment Structure For Flirts

NiteFlirt's commission is 30% of earnings from Live Listings, Goodies, Paid Mail, and Tributes, and 50% of earnings from Recorded Listings.

Type of Service NF Commission Flirt Keeps

Live Calls 30% 70%
Recorded Calls 50% 50%
Goodies 30% 70%
Pay-to-View Mail 30% 70%
Payment Request Mail 30% 70%
Tributes 30% 70%
  • You may not create taboo content or even use the word taboo or anything goes: incest, bestiality, scat, period play, adult baby, rape, underage scenes, or pee/poo calls. This is in violation of Play Fair Terms and Conditions.
  • Do not create listings in categories where you are uncomfortable. Don't force yourself. Customers can sense your discomfort and may become annoyed and may potentially leave negative feedback. If that does happen don't worry too much. It happens to the best of us. So many guys don't even bother to read your listing let alone the feedback section. :lol:
  • You can create your own website to advertise your Niteflirt content but if you expect to link to that site FROM Niteflirt, they must be the only processor on it. If your're linking to a website that has a competing service like TalktoMe, Manyvids or Streamate, they will suspend your listings until you remove the link. The same thing goes for your social media accounts. If there is anything other than a link to Niteflirt in your bio, they will pull your listing. They rely on other Flirts to do the policing and they are very good at what they do. Prying eyes will be your demise. Watch out!
That's all I got for now. Here's a video of me rambling on about Niteflirt. [*]They are no longer a member of the Boleyn Models Daily Pay Network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmmJBMOdip0&t=4s

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:38 pm

Until I can upload the Niteflirt archives from Stripperweb members can view the contents here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20230126070 ... irt-Thread

Im actually gonna make an attemot at organing the thread by categories. Thanks to @HaydenBlue for your help

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu May 16, 2024 4:42 pm

This has been the slowest period in all of my time on Niteflirt. Never ever have I gone five days without one phone call. I sent out ptvs and a free minute and so far nothing.