Stripperweb Is Closing After 20 Years

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:44 pm

Hey y'all, I changed my name, I felt too exposed on SW with my real pic and SW name though it got me some cool collaborations with other performers being face out, I don't really like customers reading stuff.
To save pages, I'm not sure if y'all know this but you can go in your browser and click "save as" for the webpage and it will save the webpage as html, that won't disappear if the site goes down. I was able to quickly save a lot of threads that relate to my interests. I started SW in 2002, became. cam girl in 2003 on iFriends, and was making clips for my fan club and then my paysite. Both of those are no more. I started at clips4sale in the mid 2000s and I was a Streamate cam girl from around that time til I couldn't stand it anymore, lol! Now I'm mostly a clip and customs girl, with a side hustle of sexting and subscription sites. Glad to see you all here and all the familiar faces! <3 I'm grateful for this forum.

CariDee
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:37 pm

Thank you for this new place PGD !!! Appreciate you doing this for us <3

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:44 pm

Stripperweb goes offline everyday around this time. It's usually back online less than an hour later? It's funny when y'all start sending me frantic messages.

"Hey PGD, sorry to bother you. Where is Stripperweb? Is it down for you?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love y'all! Especially how polite and loving most of you are. 💗

Unfortunately we're in the final hours and Stripperweb just went down while I'm still scraping the site. Is this is?

seashell
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:47 pm

I just came here to ask this question! I was still manually downloading threads. But while typing this, it loaded up again.

Winged Dinghy
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:33 pm

I'm experiencing site glitches too. Glad to have this lifeline here.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:49 pm

I was just telling someone yesterday that I'm embarrassed at how long it took me to realize that that time out happens at the same time every day.

aka Genoveve
Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:06 pm

Got back eventually for its final hours. I m happy to see so many of the SW fellows here too.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
seashell
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:37 pm

Can't see the forum index, anymore.

Anyone else?

Spemily
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:40 pm

Nothing is working anymore. I can't access my profile or inbox, all the threads and sections are gone. It's just the menu at the top and the announcement in the middle of the page.

Fuck... I had to step away from the computer for a couple of hours. I knew it could disappear at any point, but I guess I was hoping I had a few more hours.

Aurora S.
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:42 pm

I went to click on literally the LAST page of the last thread I decided to archive, and it went offline at 9:36pm EST.

RIP, Stripperweb