The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:22 am

Camgurl wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:35 pm So I had a new masspay notice and I wondered if anyone else has got this. I got an actual text telling me my masspay from BM was done. I get the email but I've never got a text.. it was nice.. anyone else get this?
By "done" do you mean that the payment has been sent?

Once in a while I do get a text but it is not consistent- I always get the emails.

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:46 pm

Suddenly: Paxum Users - Paxum is no longer a payment method with BoleynModels. We will assist models with selecting another payment method, please write a ticket. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Simsplayer
Reactions:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:26 am

WTF? I just got a paxum payment from them yesterday. I have a masspay account but I've moved all my cam stuff into my company so I'll have to see if i can set up another one.

BoleynModels
Reactions:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:57 am

There are some systemic risks now associated with Paxum since yesterday's news. In light of some recent reporting we're no longer comfortable being associated with them in any way. The scandal itself could blow up, or it could be nothing in the end, but it's not a risk we want exposure to when we can find other options.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... c8490568a1

This one is more detailed:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... laundering

Simsplayer
Reactions:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:29 am

Oh wow, I hadn't seen these.

I had trouble finding a bank account in Cyprus to accept me for a business account because of the industry so my main account is with them.

I know you're US based but if you have any info about "Safe" banks I would appreciate it.

Or is the solution just to have a 3rd party like masspay for everything so money goes into the bank as them and doesn't give the bank a direct adult association?

Camgurl
Reactions:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:51 pm

Hey ladies! I want to give a shout out to this Boleyn daily pay service. If u are bon the fence about needing a daily pay then read this. I've been with BM since 2015. I'm a road rat. I travel and move at my hearts whim. But wherever I go I get my daily pay with BM. Recently I was in Arkansas and was in the tornado 🌪️ there in west little rock. Our apartment was damaged and after a week of red cross shelter I needed a new place to call home. I found it in Des Moines Iowa but had 4 days of no housing and a maxed out credit card of $3000 for a week of food and hotels for me and my dog and cat. Then comes in the advanced pay for BM. I got a $300 advance from BM that gives me housing and food for the next 4 days which is what I needed. We are in a local super 8 but it has fast wifi and I can cam for 24 hours and pay my advance back in 36 hours. What other employer does that?? No one!! I'm so glad to pay BM 5% of my earnings because when I need help in a crisis..they work with me. Well worth it. I highly recommend this daily pay company. You will NOT regret it. Especially if you have a life emergency like I did. Thank you Katy!! Cori and Chloe the dog!! Xoxo

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:51 am

Agree, Boleyn is on top of things.

On another note, Masspay is having issues, again. Transfer today did not go through - I got an "Error" message instead. I messaged Masspay support and blah blah blah.

I am going to open a Cosmo account tomorrow, since that is the other Boleyn option.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:27 am

Camgurl wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:51 pm Hey ladies! I want to give a shout out to this Boleyn daily pay service. If u are bon the fence about needing a daily pay then read this. I've been with BM since 2015. I'm a road rat. I travel and move at my hearts whim. But wherever I go I get my daily pay with BM. Recently I was in Arkansas and was in the tornado 🌪️ there in west little rock. Our apartment was damaged and after a week of red cross shelter I needed a new place to call home. I found it in Des Moines Iowa but had 4 days of no housing and a maxed out credit card of $3000 for a week of food and hotels for me and my dog and cat. Then comes in the advanced pay for BM. I got a $300 advance from BM that gives me housing and food for the next 4 days which is what I needed. We are in a local super 8 but it has fast wifi and I can cam for 24 hours and pay my advance back in 36 hours. What other employer does that?? No one!! I'm so glad to pay BM 5% of my earnings because when I need help in a crisis..they work with me. Well worth it. I highly recommend this daily pay company. You will NOT regret it. Especially if you have a life emergency like I did. Thank you Katy!! Cori and Chloe the dog!! Xoxo
Started with BM in 2015 while nomading around too!!!! Katy's service is so badass! She has saved my ass sooooooooooooooo many times with the advances

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:40 am

are we able to do instant pay from masspay to the TW debit card? I tried it yesterday, but then the transaction showed up as canceled later.

mantidgal
Reactions:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:59 pm

ViaFlaminia wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:51 am Agree, Boleyn is on top of things.

On another note, Masspay is having issues, again. Transfer today did not go through - I got an "Error" message instead. I messaged Masspay support and blah blah blah.

I am going to open a Cosmo account tomorrow, since that is the other Boleyn option.
How quick did it take for Masspay to sort this issue out? (if....ever). I'm running into that same error right now and have been for a few hours