The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:11 pm

Is this means shut down?

pippapippa
Reactions:

Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:18 pm

They're shutting down. They're releasing our accounts back to the websites

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:27 pm

Has the email already been sent out?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:19 pm

No the email hasn't been sent out yet, but they're working on it. I believe they want to ensure they cover all the bases before it's sent out.

NYMami
Reactions:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:38 pm

It’s over, y’all.

“This week was a cascade of events with various banks that essentially means we’re done as a functional business. Long story short, our business bank decided to flag us and make us unable to operate in this space going forward - at least in the scope and scale we’re at. The only real viable solutions would have taken several weeks or months to set up, and in the future there’s still no guarantees of smooth sailing.

So what happens next?

1) Over the next few days, accounts on each individual website will be turned over to be paid independently by the respective sites. We will provide each of them a document detailing the last actual earnings we were able to pay out. The website(s) will pick up and continue payments from that point - to be paid on their regular schedule.

2) When the changeover happens, you will be prompted to provide your ID, KYC details (most often a photo ID and proof of address), and payment details to continue working. Note that verification of this happens on their schedule and can be anywhere from a few minutes to a full day.

Every effort will be made to retain your original account. This should be possible with most sites.

3) You can withdraw your funds freely from Masspay, Cosmo, and Yoursafe. These are all working just fine as of the time of this writing. We recommend you do so as soon as possible and not use them to store your funds if you have any remaining there.

4) We will not process any account releases or changes individually. Everything will be done on a schedule according to each website. Again, this will be done in a quick and efficient manner.

No funds will be “left in the ether”. You may continue to work on your accounts without issues.

5) Streamate models – The “hand-off” of your account will happen at the end of their week. This is approximately 5pm PST, on the 9th of March. The timing of this ensures you will be fully able to participate in their contest running this weekend.

Do not request any changes to your account status prior, as this will be taken care of automatically and efficiently.

At some point next week you should receive a credit on your individual account for any unpaid funds from this week. This process is manual, so they would appreciate your patience.

Your account will be retained in full.

When the changeover happens, upon next login you will be prompted for the following:

a) Your personal tax details if applicable, including Business or Individual treatment.
b) Your current address and a valid proof of that address
c) A payment method

From that point forward, you will be paid on Streamate’s weekly payment schedule.

6) There will be a procedure in place for those with lingering funds that need to make a claim. You will be able to do this AFTER all transfers are done. There are some edge cases where websites may be unable to settle your funds. We will still be around to ensure you’re made whole as quickly as possible.

7) We will send a second email detailing other websites as they get back to us. The procedures will be generally the same as already outlined, though specific dates and details may vary.

Note that we are being slammed with questions and requests, but they are being read. We will do our best to answer anything not already covered in the follow-up email, likely tomorrow.

IMPORTANT - SOME INFORMATION CAN BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE - We will make every effort to update things when that happens, either in the 2nd email or via site messaging.

to be continued…”

From the email I received a few minutes ago.

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:49 pm

Thank you NYMami for posting the email - for some reason I didn't receive it.

Totally sucks.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:30 pm

ViaFlaminia wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:49 pm Thank you NYMami for posting the email - for some reason I didn't receive it.

Totally sucks.
Forgive me for asking but did you check your other folders? Some are saying it went into their spam but I think I hat may depend on what email service you use?

Gmail has three folders before it's sent to spam.

ep2023
Reactions:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:11 am

Simsplayer wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:29 am Oh wow, I hadn't seen these.

I had trouble finding a bank account in Cyprus to accept me for a business account because of the industry so my main account is with them.

I know you're US based but if you have any info about "Safe" banks I would appreciate it.

Or is the solution just to have a 3rd party like masspay for everything so money goes into the bank as them and doesn't give the bank a direct adult association?
Did you find a bank account yet?

I'm not saying I will find you something, but I can ask around with my contacts. I also do credit card processing.

ep2023
Reactions:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:27 am

sigh

I've been warning everyone of what is coming since the beginning when the war started in March 2020 & no one listened or cared & I was even bullied by girls in the CMD Discord group I think it was.

I'm sorry you are going through this NYMami. And just think of how many people this will hurt so we can't get our money fast if we don't make enough to get paid out.

But this is what the evils are doing, tearing down the entire WORLD.

We've already seen what they did to just this industry blocking them from using texting TTM & SextPanther.

Then you lost your ACH (I think it was) just last year & you had to switch to MassPay.

The evils originally started making their TRILLIONS off of the evil banking system so they control EVERYTHING when it comes to money & the value of anything. Let's just say the entire world.

Unless we ALL fight back TOGETHER, that's it people, the HUMAN RACE IS DONE. I'm not crazy, embellishing or being NEGATIVE, I'm talking about FACTS!!! And you will NOT get these facts from your fake news & NO, the mafia gov't isn't your FRIEND. sigh

This isn't just about banks & merchant accounts, there are TONS of things they are doing to attack us. I have a list a mile long.

Please WAKE UP!!!!

I'm sorry to anyone going through pain right now during this new news.

Hugs

count.contessa
Reactions:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:31 pm

ep2023 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:27 am sigh

I've been warning everyone of what is coming since the beginning when the war started in March 2020 & no one listened or cared & I was even bullied by girls in the CMD Discord group I think it was.

I'm sorry you are going through this NYMami. And just think of how many people this will hurt so we can't get our money fast if we don't make enough to get paid out.

But this is what the evils are doing, tearing down the entire WORLD.

We've already seen what they did to just this industry blocking them from using texting TTM & SextPanther.

Then you lost your ACH (I think it was) just last year & you had to switch to MassPay.

The evils originally started making their TRILLIONS off of the evil banking system so they control EVERYTHING when it comes to money & the value of anything. Let's just say the entire world.

Unless we ALL fight back TOGETHER, that's it people, the HUMAN RACE IS DONE. I'm not crazy, embellishing or being NEGATIVE, I'm talking about FACTS!!! And you will NOT get these facts from your fake news & NO, the mafia gov't isn't your FRIEND. sigh

This isn't just about banks & merchant accounts, there are TONS of things they are doing to attack us. I have a list a mile long.

Please WAKE UP!!!!

I'm sorry to anyone going through pain right now during this new news.

Hugs
Telling people "I told you so" isn't exactly helpful at the moment. People are struggling at the moment due to this situation; they aren't going to take to your message very well (despite your positive intent). This isn't about the human race, this is about sex worker/banking discrimination.