The BoleynModels/InstantPay Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:44 am

Katy responded and still won't agree to pay me even though I sent screenshots. I'm beginning to suspect that money is just gone :(.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:02 am

SuperPookie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:44 am Katy responded and still won't agree to pay me even though I sent screenshots. I'm beginning to suspect that money is just gone :(.
Is she saying she won't pay ever or that you'll need to wait a few weeks?

laurielegs
Reactions:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:29 am

I think unless Boleynmodels finds another bank to work with I'm going to drastically cut back on the number of sites I work. For me it's just not going to be worth waiting to get paid for the smaller sites. It was so nice to have that money added together and paid out as soon as I earned it.

I guess it will make my life simpler in the long run but I hate losing the extra income. Maybe focusing on the higher traffic sites will be good for me though, might motivate me to build my fanbase up better on those.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:53 am

laurielegs wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:29 am I think unless Boleynmodels finds another bank to work with I'm going to drastically cut back on the number of sites I work. For me it's just not going to be worth waiting to get paid for the smaller sites. It was so nice to have that money added together and paid out as soon as I earned it.

I guess it will make my life simpler in the long run but I hate losing the extra income. Maybe focusing on the higher traffic sites will be good for me though, might motivate me to build my fanbase up better on those.
It's been a nightmare figuring out a way to juggle all of these different sites- payout minimum, payout dates and creating a working system to keep track of it all and budget around the sites.

This past week I have felt like my brain might break. Right now my system to manage this stuff looks like a hot mess.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:19 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:02 am
SuperPookie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:44 am Katy responded and still won't agree to pay me even though I sent screenshots. I'm beginning to suspect that money is just gone :(.
At all. She's denying she has it but the site has confirmed she does.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:21 am

Even if BM was up and running again tomorrow I would never work with them again.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:05 am

SuperPookie wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:19 am
EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:02 am
At all. She's denying she has it but the site has confirmed she does.
I'm really sorry and I hope it works out. To be honest I'm not too happy with the way our working relationship ended either. At first I felt really bad for them. That was on day one, but then I realized that they never had an exit plan that included me at all despite previous conversations. Although I'm not missing any money this sudden change takes a big chunk of my income away.

I hope that you or anyone else who's missing money is made whole before they try to revamp and relaunch.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:59 am

She paid me! It made me feel so much better. I wanted to make sure everyone knew in case they decide to go back to BM after the dust settles.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:55 am

@Esixxx I'm going through the same thing with budgeting as we speak. I didn't use BoleynModels but adding extra sites with different payout dates is making it pretty complicated.

I didn't realize BoleynModels did lump sum payments. That was a big plus. I'm so sorry that all of you have to go through this.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:50 am

@CarmenRose Thank you! I'm trying to come up with a way to make it manageable. So far I am thinking of making a spreadsheet so I can see what is coming and when and what's left to make payout. It's a lot of information to organize