What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Lets talk about gaming. Twitch Streams, Youtube Gaming, Gaming On Steam, PC Gaming or console: PS4, XboxOne, Nintendo and more. What games are hot right now and what vintage video games are still the shit. Let us know!
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Im frustrated with my gaming options right now. I know, I know the Witcher III is supposed to be a game changer and so is Red Dead II, but... I really wanted to play a game with a female protagonist. I just finished Dragon Age Inquisition so I'm kinda on that women who can fuck shit up vibe right now.

So as a result of that, I decided to buy Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice via Steam. As much as I wanted it to work, I hate the damn game. I just asked for a refund. Im new to pc gaming but Im pretty sure its not normal to have to use both your controller and the keyboard to maneuver during fight sequences. WTF is that all about?

Hellblade has so much potential but because its so linear and has little room for error, getting started has been a pain in the ass. The voices in Senua's head that both  taunt and guide her are amazing.  But can they at least tell her how to get up during a battle?

I may try Dark Souls III or Dishonered: Death Of The Outsider later tonight.

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:46 pm

I've heard good things about Dark Souls, my brother likes that game.

I have bad hand-eye coordination so I play games with more problem solving than fighting. The Ace Attorney series is my favorite. Right now I'm slowly going through Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter. I like that it has a more consistent story and more options, but I hate the quick events and that you can't redo guesses any more.

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:54 pm

naomicourtney wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:46 pm I've heard good things about Dark Souls, my brother likes that game.

I have bad hand-eye coordination so I play games with more problem solving than fighting. The Ace Attorney series is my favorite. Right now I'm slowly going through Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter. I like that it has a more consistent story and more options, but I hate the quick events and that you can't redo guesses any more.
There are so many games out there! Ive never even heard of The Ace Attorney? It really is something out there for everyone.

Dan-CGC
Reactions:

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:44 am

The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion
- when I have time -

Camgirl.Cloud - Edit your own bio page like a professional web designer ! DIY!
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Steam applied my refund for Hellblade. So now Im downloading Dark Souls III. Maybe I'll get a ps4 on Black Friday so I can play Horizon Zero Dawn. Sony is such a dickhead for making that an exclusive

BoleynModels
Reactions:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:19 pm

It looks like Red Dead Redemption's going to be PS4 exclusive for a long while...they promised a PC port for the last one but it never happened. They said the same of this one also but not getting my hopes up.

Fallout 76 BETA is live for all platforms though, but getting more than 5 minutes of play time means turning off the support Skype :)

Minnie
Reactions:

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:26 pm

I really want to stream on twitch and my youtube channel, just haven't built my gaming set up yet.

I got my nintedo classic and super nintedo classic. PS3, and I want the new playstation classic.

I am waiting til sims4 is gone making games and expansion packs. I play sims2 a lot since I got the free download offer they had years ago for the whole collection. and sims3 I am trying so hard not to buy more downloadable content. but they got soo many of them.

I feel one day I will have everything sims. since they been such a great comfort blanket in my life.

Youtube : youtube.com/minnieoncam | Facebook MinnieCRiley | Instagram @OnCamMinnie | Twitter @MinnieOnCam
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Hey @minnie do y'all have GameStop up in Canada? Right now they have PS4's for $199. Walmart has them for that price as well, with a Spider Man bundle.

I recently tried to get into pc gaming and its a pain in the ass. Ive had so many different issues from game to game. I'm headed back to console gaming for now. In the morning Im gonna pick up a ps4 and Horizon Zero Dawn, thats been marked down to 9.99!!! Thats gonna be my only treat for awhile.

Minnie
Reactions:

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:26 pm

TheEtherealMOD wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:26 pm Hey @minnie do y'all have GameStop up in Canada? Right now they have PS4's for $199. Walmart has them for that price as well, with a Spider Man bundle.

I recently tried to get into pc gaming and its a pain in the ass. Ive had so many different issues from game to game. I'm headed back to console gaming for now. In the morning Im gonna pick up a ps4 and Horizon Zero Dawn, thats been marked down to 9.99!!! Thats gonna be my only treat for awhile.
Yes there is one, just haven't been in one in a while the thing about gaming now and with the options of streaming your game play, I really have to plan it in my schedule.

I found youtuber who made a video of her 6 to 10 generations of sims. and she went over all her notes and it was super crazy intense level game play just for sims2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37-K7EXLsB8

So now I am thinking with my youtube channel and opening a Twitch channel. it might be worth it to make it a schedule routine. since there are moments when doing webcam is slow. An hour of uploading gaming content will definitely work out over time.

Youtube : youtube.com/minnieoncam | Facebook MinnieCRiley | Instagram @OnCamMinnie | Twitter @MinnieOnCam
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:04 pm

I got my ps4 and Horizon Zero Dawn a few days ago. I love love love this game! Visually it looks like Dragon Age Inquisition but its more challenging. When Im done Im gonna give Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice another try. People have said that they were brought to tears while playing this game. It looks amazing. Here's the trailer
https://youtu.be/fBJ0ifVtK5c