The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:16 pm

PinkDesire wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:46 am This is just a great forum. Phat works so hard and puts so much effort into it.
I wish more Hoes would post.
Would love to see it bloom like Stripperweb. I miss the community.
Thank you! That is such a a sweet thing to say. 🩷

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:46 pm

PinkDesire wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:46 am This is just a great forum. Phat works so hard and puts so much effort into it.
Yes, 100%.

I love it here. Thank you PGD for all that you do !!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:32 pm

ViaFlaminia wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:46 pm
Yes, 100%.

Y'all are so sweet. I really and truly appreciate the love. Going forward I'm going to add a blog to the cammodelweb domain and then relaunch the podcast. To be honest I've been super busy with personal non-camming shit. Also I started this forum back in 2018 after some bullshit went down on Stripperweb. I'd love for more folks to participate but again I'm so busy getting my shit together.

Cammodelweb/ShitGuysSayToCamgirls was my answer to ALL the bullshit that went on behind the scenes on Stripperweb. I was fed TF up and decided to create this forum because I knew it was about to crumble. I'm not good at being messy but I'm trying to get better at it because I know that's what the people want. LMAO to be honest it's low-key what I want!

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:41 pm

#messyhoesunite

EtherealMOD wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:32 pm
ViaFlaminia wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:46 pm
Yes, 100%.

Y'all are so sweet. I really and truly appreciate the love. Going forward I'm going to add a blog to the cammodelweb domain and then relaunch the podcast. To be honest I've been super busy with personal non-camming shit. Also I started this forum back in 2018 after some bullshit went down on Stripperweb. I'd love for more folks to participate but again I'm so busy getting my shit together.

Cammodelweb/ShitGuysSayToCamgirls was my answer to ALL the bullshit that went on behind the scenes on Stripperweb. I was fed TF up and decided to create this forum because I knew it was about to crumble. I'm not good at being messy but I'm trying to get better at it because I know that's what the people want. LMAO to be honest it's low-key what I want!

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:44 pm

I was doing so good on keto for a while then I started eating whatever I wanted again so I've gained back the weight.

Still pretty but just a bit heavier but now I'm back on keto. I'll lose weight easily by not eating much carbs and sugar AND fasting.

Can't wait to be a less fat Hoe.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:04 pm

Relief. Since 2020 or so, things have gone downhill and I haven't kept up with the times to downgrade things that I don't need. I kept assuming that being in this industry all would be well because we're used to economic ups and downs. However I wasn't pulling back on my spending, saving a ton, and I was still trying to keep up with the Jones'.

I'm happy to say I've finally got my ego in check and will be leaving my massive vila in exchange for a smaller, simplified apartment. I'll have a smaller place to clean. Elevator. Won't have to share a yard with neighbors, internet that actually reaches throughout the whole place, and heating and cooling in the hot and cold months. They never tell you about the high electricity bills of living in bigger homes, or how utterly hot and cold it can be when you don't have modern heating and cooling systems.

How you have to keep to one floor, or even 1 room with the AC unit inside while the rest of the house is freezing or humid from the vapid weather outside. Less than 1 month and it's adios for me. Looking forward to a new neighborhood, not having to split my house up into segments for cleaning, and a fresh start. I let my pride dish out more money than necessary. I realized I was having issues keeping money because most of it was going towards bills and taxes.

I forgot how happy I was in my 2 bedroom luxury apartment with all amenities. I haven't been able to shop for things I wanted, or take trips often like I used to. Now the city annoys me and I want my peace and space. My main issue is that this summer more likely than not is going to be one of the slowest summers in years due to the economy and 5x as many models online than it has in former years. I don't know what the climate will be during June-September so I'm downsizing to be able to live comfortably.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:28 am

KortneyKay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:04 pm Relief. Since 2020 or so, things have gone downhill and I haven't kept up with the times to downgrade things that I don't need. I kept assuming that being in this industry all would be well because we're used to economic ups and downs. However I wasn't pulling back on my spending, saving a ton, and I was still trying to keep up with the Jones'.

I'm happy to say I've finally got my ego in check and will be leaving my massive vila in exchange for a smaller, simplified apartment. I'll have a smaller place to clean. Elevator. Won't have to share a yard with neighbors, internet that actually reaches throughout the whole place, and heating and cooling in the hot and cold months. They never tell you about the high electricity bills of living in bigger homes, or how utterly hot and cold it can be when you don't have modern heating and cooling systems.

How you have to keep to one floor, or even 1 room with the AC unit inside while the rest of the house is freezing or humid from the vapid weather outside. Less than 1 month and it's adios for me. Looking forward to a new neighborhood, not having to split my house up into segments for cleaning, and a fresh start. I let my pride dish out more money than necessary. I realized I was having issues keeping money because most of it was going towards bills and taxes.

I forgot how happy I was in my 2 bedroom luxury apartment with all amenities. I haven't been able to shop for things I wanted, or take trips often like I used to. Now the city annoys me and I want my peace and space. My main issue is that this summer more likely than not is going to be one of the slowest summers in years due to the economy and 5x as many models online than it has in former years. I don't know what the climate will be during June-September so I'm downsizing to be able to live comfortably.
good on you girl!!!!! it will feel amazing when you're stacking the cash instead of shelling out on rent. it makes life way less stressful and you can enjoy traveling more without the stress of those big housing bills coming in every month!

been working on a similar plan and found an amazing 3 bedroom " century home" type flat in the countryside overlooking a huge park that takes an hour to walk around. rent for the first 3 months this year, before moving, was more than my new rent for the remaining 9 months of the year...and less than a 30 minute drive from the airport!!!!

on a different note, anyone watch eastenders? OMG, this yolande story is getting me amped up!!!!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:45 pm

I have the house all to myself until Sunday. I'm gonna make a huge batch of picadillo, tomato salad and candied curry sweet potatoes. No one in my house likes this because they say it stinks up the place. 😂

After that I'm brewing green tea and then getting my ass online.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:49 pm

@Genoveve Before you ask this is the recipe my candied curry sweet potatoes are based on.
https://www.scrambledandspiced.com/curr ... ied-bacon/

Instead of making a bisque I keep the potatoes whole. It's kinda like candied yams but with curry paste.

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:49 pm @Genoveve Before you ask this is the recipe my candied curry sweet potatoes are based on.
https://www.scrambledandspiced.com/curr ... ied-bacon/

Instead of making a bisque I keep the potatoes whole. It's kinda like candied yams but with curry paste.
Thank you for this recipe.

Last night I saw this on IG. Those layers!

https://www.mymessykitchenn.com/hostess-sheet-cake/