The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:53 am

I forgot to ask how did the concert go for you? Ours was amazing and our seats were pretty good too! My mil was one of the people who screamed during the mute challenge. I explained it to her beforehand, but yet in still when it was time to go mute ..."Ermaggaurd ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She was so excited and couldn't control herself. 😂
Genoveve wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:55 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:13 pm I'm still here y'all. 💗

I haven't been posting because I'm busy with other things. A great deal of that is spammers, but no worries Im used to that from Stripperweb.

Also I'm getting ready for the Beyonce concert tomorrow. Why TF am I so nervous? It's not like I'm performing or anything?

I'm in pieces y'all. 💗
Mine is Thursday, I'm nervous too mainly because I've never gone to such a big event by myself. Only the stuff like parking and finding my seat make me nervous but I'm sure they have everything organized to be idiot-proof. I'm also going with a revised outfit because I decided I'd rather be comfortable.....I've hit that age. :lol:

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:23 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:53 am I forgot to ask how did the concert go for you? Ours was amazing and our seats were pretty good too! My mil was one of the people who screamed during the mute challenge. I explained it to her beforehand, but yet in still when it was time to go mute ..."Ermaggaurd ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She was so excited and couldn't control herself. 😂
AZ did pretty good with the mute challenge! And of course I muted. So the concert was fabulous but the process of getting there.....I don't care if they resurrect John and George from the dead and the Beatles are playing at that stadium, I ain't going. The traffic WITHIN 2 blocks of the stadium took over an hour to get through, I was crying in my car because I was so late but fortunately she started an hour late(probably because they knew everyone was in that traffic). I managed to finally park, get inside, go to the bathroom, get a bottle of water and get to my seat and like 5 min later the show started.

I expected it to be congested getting into the stadium but not like that, I saw Kanye during the Yeezus tour at the Staples Center in LA and it wasn't like that at all.

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:51 pm

Awww crying in the car? That sucks! I'm so sorry. We got downtown hours before and had dinner before we walked over because I figured it would be just like that. We have a train and a mini train called the metro mover that pretty much runs in a circle downtown. The scariest part is knowing where to leave your car because some lot attendants work with car thieves. It's a mess!

Overall the concert was amazing because it really looks like Beyonce is having the time of her life. It's her tour but she's letting other people shine and the vibe was so celebratory. I found silver cowboy boots but at the end of the day I wore silver high top sneakers because I wanted to dance. My mil ubered home and then I went to a Renaissance after party with my husband. Honestly it was just as fun as the concert because they had a "Ball" setup.
Genoveve wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:23 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:53 am I forgot to ask how did the concert go for you? Ours was amazing and our seats were pretty good too! My mil was one of the people who screamed during the mute challenge. I explained it to her beforehand, but yet in still when it was time to go mute ..."Ermaggaurd ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She was so excited and couldn't control herself. 😂
AZ did pretty good with the mute challenge! And of course I muted. So the concert was fabulous but the process of getting there.....I don't care if they resurrect John and George from the dead and the Beatles are playing at that stadium, I ain't going. The traffic WITHIN 2 blocks of the stadium took over an hour to get through, I was crying in my car because I was so late but fortunately she started an hour late(probably because they knew everyone was in that traffic). I managed to finally park, get inside, go to the bathroom, get a bottle of water and get to my seat and like 5 min later the show started.

I expected it to be congested getting into the stadium but not like that, I saw Kanye during the Yeezus tour at the Staples Center in LA and it wasn't like that at all.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:46 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:51 pm Awww crying in the car? That sucks! I'm so sorry. We got downtown hours before and had dinner before we walked over because I figured it would be just like that. We have a train and a mini train called the metro mover that pretty much runs in a circle downtown. The scariest part is knowing where to leave your car because some lot attendants work with car thieves. It's a mess!

Overall the concert was amazing because it really looks like Beyonce is having the time of her life. It's her tour but she's letting other people shine and the vibe was so celebratory. I found silver cowboy boots but at the end of the day I wore silver high top sneakers because I wanted to dance. My mil ubered home and then I went to a Renaissance after party with my husband. Honestly it was just as fun as the concert because they had a "Ball" setup.
Girl yes crying. At first I was trying to cry discretely since in gridlock everyone can see everyone sitting inside our cars, but towards the end I didn't care and was full-out crying. THANK GOD my period randomly arrived over a week early because if I had been PMSing I probably would have had a complete mental breakdown and been 51-50ed. I gave myself an extra hour of wiggle room too and it wasn't enough. I've been following all of the fashion for the tour and was so excited to see what Phoenix's opening outfit was going to be and I was like 'Omfg I can't believe I'm going to miss it.'

About parking.....so I was so panicked getting there that I paid no attention to where I parked....so when I came out I was completely lost. Took me over an hour to find my car and I had rashes for days from my thighs chafing while I walked around in my shorts looking. :lol: :lol: :lol: Battle scars. Mind you it was also over 100 degrees during the search, God bless the water vendors. $10 for 2 bottles of water and it was worth it. Thank God I had decided to switch to a comfier outfit.

Also idk if you saw it on social media but the Phoenix show was the one where the power went out; her mic and all the music just shut off completely during Alien Superstar. She danced off the stage and maybe ten minutes later she was back and restarted the song in a new outfit.

Speaking of Alien Superstar, ever since the album dropped it seemed to me like that was everyone's favorite and the one that people loved the most on the tour(and Heated), but at my show Cuff It was the one where I felt the energy shift the most, and it was such positive energy. Really cool to experience.

I remember you mentioning the party, I wish I could have gone to something like that because it sounds like it would be just as fun as the concert.

It was just so cool being in a sea of beehive members because I've always been the only Beyonce stan among my family and friends.

aka Genoveve
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:55 am

at the grocery store I saw croissant loaf sliced bread and had to get it and it is amazing!!!! now i want to learn how to make croissant dough so I can make it less sweet and cheaper. although awesome, it's the most expensive loaf of bread I've ever bought. the nooks and crannies are to die for, especially with some raspberry jam omg

ETA:
my newest plantronics bluetooth earpiece I bought last year to replace my old one that lasted 6 years broke just after 1 year of use...just past the warranty! ugh, I read other people that said the new model did not last nearly as long. I was hoping mine would last in spite of the odds.

I'm glad it did in the end because now I have set up my nice professional microphone/interface I use for other content projects for my stream and I can record the audio directly to my interface ready for editing for audio content sales. I always have trouble having enough energy to make separate time to record. the audio from the auto recording option from SM is always awful for me.

MGB
Reactions:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:06 am

Hey everyone!!! I haven't checked in for a long time and wanted to see what was goin on and how everyone is doing???

MGB
Reactions:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:11 am

ggminx wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:55 am at the grocery store I saw croissant loaf sliced bread and had to get it and it is amazing!!!! now i want to learn how to make croissant dough so I can make it less sweet and cheaper. although awesome, it's the most expensive loaf of bread I've ever bought. the nooks and crannies are to die for, especially with some raspberry jam omg

omg this sounds amazing, never saw this before.. I tasted the most amazing cupcake of my life the other day, absolutely perfect. I need to learn how to make them. They're a small indie business in Clearwater.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:23 am

I'm watching a really good movie on Netflix called "NYAD". It's about a swimmer in her 60's who tried to swim over 100 miles from Cuba to Florida. That's all I will say. :D
It is a true story.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:02 am

CarmenRose wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:23 am I'm watching a really good movie on Netflix called "NYAD". It's about a swimmer in her 60's who tried to swim over 100 miles from Cuba to Florida. That's all I will say. :D
It is a true story.
omg, we watched it last night! my partner was crying more than I was! it was so so so so goooooood

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:50 am

Omg y'all... I've had it up to here with my meatbag. Today took the cake, all I can do is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Threw out my back this morning coughing while doing the morning business in the WC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have had whatever has been going around and coughing last few days...rolly eyes