The Official 'What's On Your Mind' Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
Camgurl
Reactions:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:30 pm

So lots on my mind but this time of year is earning that $$$!! I need to move in a few weeks so looking at several place. Want to be settled by dec 1 or I. I've also been thinking of joining Onlyfans. What do I have to loose?? I see ladies just like me earning bank!! I'd take 1/16 of that! I am going to up my cam game and get a new place with an Xtra bedroom or dining room. Studios are cutting it anymore if I want it get serious about shooting content. I'm in Arkansas now which I hate with every bone in my body but I have chron bronchitis and the cold on my lungs makes me sooo sick. I'm thinking maybe Charlotte for a year and then back to NV or AZ. Get that cash ladies!!

MGB
Reactions:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:22 am

lol is your meatbag your man? so funny...I'm super duper lucky, I'm the bad one in the relationship always stealing the cake and he buys me all the types I want heh. It's worth holding out for the good ones for sure.

MGB
Reactions:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:23 am

ggminx, are you feeling better?

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:50 pm

MGB wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:22 am lol is your meatbag your man? so funny...I'm super duper lucky, I'm the bad one in the relationship always stealing the cake and he buys me all the types I want heh. It's worth holding out for the good ones for sure.
MGB wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:23 am ggminx, are you feeling better?
LOL, that's hilarious! I call my body my meatbag :lol: :lol: it was me in the WC :lol: my back and cough are both much better but not really back to 100% yet

It's been slow for me lately streaming (and others! Feeling your pain) . Was having heart palpitations looking at my SO's freelance work platform like nooooooooo, don't want to end up there! SO reassured me not to ever worry about re-entering freelancing/being employed again and to keep plugging away. It'll get better. I have ptsd from that shit before finding camming as a chronically ill person with an incurable immune condition. This work is the best lifeline. They really make you live in poverty if you need disability assistance

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:40 pm

I cammed all night and morning. All ready for bed when my cat got sick. She was running to the box every minute and also throwing up. The vet was amazing. He gave her some kind of fluids and told me to hold her food for a day. He even told me I could bring her in tomorrow (Saturday) morning if she was not better. They are closed so that was incredibly nice.

We have been home for two hours and she seems fine. No camming today. We are going to hit the hay.

space_cowgirl
Reactions:

Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:43 am

@CarmenRose I hope your cat is still doing well. You're a goddamn gangster.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:06 pm

space_cowgirl wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:43 am @CarmenRose I hope your cat is still doing well. You're a goddamn gangster.
Why thank you! I have never been called a goddamn gangster before. It takes one to know one.

My cat is also a goddamn gangster. She is recovering really well. Thank you for asking about her!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:32 pm

Ugh my cat was also sick; another abscess from his street fighting.

aka Genoveve
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:34 am

Genoveve wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:32 pm Ugh my cat was also sick; another abscess from his street fighting.
hope your kitty is okay! some kitty's can't resist street fighter mode

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:36 pm

^^^He is it shrunk to a tiny scab that either fell off or he ripped off yesterday so the wound is completely gone, he just still has half his butt shaved. Every male cat I have ever had is a street fighter even though they've all been neutered, in the future I will be sticking to female cats!

aka Genoveve