The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread!

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:22 pm

Incantatious;2434974 wrote:I thought we should have an alternative: 'The General Purpose "Camming ROCKS Right Now" Thread'

Because there are plenty of times camming fucking rocks! For cash yes, but also for whatever other reasons we can think of. - Whether it be simply enjoying our time working, getting on for the times we said we would, managing to get on cam throughout hard times, having a good laugh with our clients, testing out something new and seeing success for it, or even just meeting a goal, no matter how big or small!

I know we already have the awesome bragging thread, but I figured that is more for the big "events" like huge tippers, biggest achievements and such.. not just to come on and say that things are kicking some nice arse in our daily work. :) I wanted to make this thread to say that it's still important to celebrate even the more minor things, because the more we concentrate on how well things are going in our daily work lives, the more likely we are to carry it on into the next day / night. This is especially so because guys can pick up very easily on our moods and our energy, so this is all the more reason to relish in the little things and every positive we can see. :)

So yes! When work goes well, feel free to just pop back here and tell us how you did - if you got good placement, made your goal really easily, or even just if the site your working is running great and smoothly - whatever you wish, as long as it made you happy. <3

Much love and $$$$$$ to you all!

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:56 pm

I know this thread is going to have some AMAZING stories this year. I CANNOT wait to read all of the wins you ladies are going to have. I am hereby manifesting everyone in this amazing group of ladies the following--
YOU!! YES YOU!! are going to have some huge whales spoil you like you deserve, this is going to be YOUR year. you are going to shine.
Camming can rock and does rock.. why? because you make it rock . your winning attitude makes clients want to spend with you. You are unique, special and there is a reason they are stopping by your room. Come back and visit this thread whenever you have a hard or slow shift, and stop by to post and share when you have an amazing one!
So get get what's yours. Drain those wallets!!

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:06 pm

I would love to start... Camming rocks for me because I went shopping downtown and spoiled myself at a designer department store in Paris. I was treated like a princess. I spoiled my husband with designer goods got him a lovely wool coat that was made in france. and then went to Louis Vuitton in Paris and treated myself. It was a lovely experience the sales associate wrapped my item special, served me coffee in the special lv salon for vips she made it so special for me. .I never spend on those things and I spent about $500 which for lv isn't too bad as far as lv goes.. but after working hard all year, why not! and best of all I came back home and paid off my LV purchased that same evening!

id like to mention that 3 years ago I was making $250 a week camming. and was living in my friend's house as her roommate wondering how I was going to afford $600 a month in rent.
ive come a long way. its not just about shopping, more so it is about how far I have come and how hard I have worked to get there. its like my little "pretty women" "ive made it" moment LOL.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:31 pm

I am glad to have this thread as well. I went from making a few hundred a week 8 years ago when I started camming. To coming back with a new generation of cam girls during the pandemic and making amazing money. I am grateful and determined and leveling up. I’m having an amazing time treating my family to multiple vacations and just living life happy and fine as fuck. 😊

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:22 pm

CR! Indy Whale reg dropped $1k just after my manifestation meditations. I feel this was a direct gift from the universe and right when I needed it.

Blackjack304
Reactions:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:51 am

KortneyKay wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:22 pm CR! Indy Whale reg dropped $1k just after my manifestation meditations. I feel this was a direct gift from the universe and right when I needed it.
KourtneyKay❤️❤️❤️❤️

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:01 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:22 pm CR! Indy Whale reg dropped $1k just after my manifestation meditations. I feel this was a direct gift from the universe and right when I needed it.
wow congrats!! treat yourself!

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:55 pm

bigbum wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:01 pm
wow congrats!! treat yourself!
Thank you. I treated myself to bill payment. I'll file that under self-care. :lol:

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:46 pm

^^^Srsly though, and feeling good/feeling accomplished when paying bills I think helps shift the energy around them and thus helps to positively shift your overall energy towards money and abundance, vs paying them grudgingly/resentfully.

aka Genoveve
RedCandy
Reactions:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:29 am

Good Friday is one of the best cam holidays! 2021 and 2022 were excellect and 2023 fell right in line! Started late at 5pm-1am Ended at $1180 . Thank you Elohim God!