The Chaturbate Thread

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:24 pm

Snowy0Star;2480616 wrote:-Chaturbate or CB
-Each token is worth 5 cents (Same as MFC)
-Min Payout is 1000 tokens = $50
-Getting your tokens : you need to convert your tokens into cash and then if you have enough at payout by the end of the pay period they then send them to you. So basically if you have like 1000 tokens or more and you dont convert them into cash in your model account they wont send them
-^ The reason for this is because models can tip other models their tokens that they got from tippers performing.
-Pay period is 1-15 and 16-end of month. Pay days on Payoneer are loaded like 3-4 days after that.
-The payment methods are Payoneer Check and Direct Deposit.
-Plus.Chaturbate.com is a network site. Its pretty much the same site as Chaturbate.com but the color scheme is a blue and theres no ads on the right side of the chat box when ppl view you.
-The site has apps and bots that site users made. You can have one app and 3 bots running They include things like highest tipper (Tip Goal King) making a token goal that auto-updates for you. Play hangman &Twister etc Theres also some bots that will auto ban and turn beggars messages into jibberish
-Theres two types of performers. Chaturbators and Exhibitionist. Chaturbators get tokens and are age verified Exhibitionist are not age verified and cant get tokens
- Every hour they have a contest with some kind of point system (it probably has something to do with the viewer numbers and tokens tipped to the model) Winner gets $10 and 2 place gets $5
- You can silence viewers up to 6 hours
-Bans last 2 months
- Mods: Viewers who have silence privileges they also tend to post emotes to promote tips and bash beggars.
-Can sell pix and vids off the site. Its a green highlight that pops up in the chat room that looks similar to tip notifications
-The token tip highlight is yellow
-New Broadcaster Tag only last 7 days from as soon as you are verified

mantidgal
Reactions:
Mon May 15, 2023 6:19 pm

Ugh I'm so annoyed, it's the second time it's happened now that I'll get really into a private and then realise at the end that I didn't accrue any tokens from the guy who took me, only from spiers. CB said they added the tokens to my account last time, but a few days after and it was impossible to check. Bummed