The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:06 am

sandy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:48 pm I've been getting a lot of comments that I'm too expensive lately. I mean, I've always received that kind of comment, and I know guys will complain no matter how you're priced, but it's more frequent for me lately. It's bumming me out because I haven't increased my rate for nearly two years even throughout record inflation. Ideally I would like to raise my rate, but I'm at 9.99/11.99 a minute currently, and I'm not sure realistically how much more I could increase it. Just having a rant :)

Girl from my experience those who say that just need to get their money up. It’s definitely not us. I get that multiple times a day and I just smile and say “you like treating yourself to nice thing don’t you” if they say no then guess you weren’t my type of customer I want but most say yes and then a week later they will come back and spend that money. Cheap things are easy to get multiple times. Something of quality, (like I like to see myself)will leave a better impression and will keep them coming back.
Lol I definitely have been hearing that a lot too but sounds like a personal problem for them. There’s always new freaks with money signing up everyday.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:58 pm

Hersheykissed wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:06 am Girl from my experience those who say that just need to get their money up. It’s definitely not us. I get that multiple times a day and I just smile and say “you like treating yourself to nice thing don’t you” if they say no then guess you weren’t my type of customer I want but most say yes and then a week later they will come back and spend that money. Cheap things are easy to get multiple times. Something of quality, (like I like to see myself)will leave a better impression and will keep them coming back.
Lol I definitely have been hearing that a lot too but sounds like a personal problem for them. There’s always new freaks with money signing up everyday.
This! Its def a personal problem for them. If they come to us for a service, they need to pay what is asked of them. Hilarious how they will happily pay increased prices everywhere else but when it comes to getting their precious dicks wet all they have is a few sheckles to toss our way. Its almost insulting how they want us to be so vulnerable for them but don't feel entitled to pay us what we are worth. hoes gotta pay bills too :lol:

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:38 am

so glitchyyyyyy today in my end! no money! two days the worst ever LOL
just me? people come and go

Sexyariel
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:32 am

VVVV wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:38 am so glitchyyyyyy today in my end! no money! two days the worst ever LOL
just me? people come and go
Its not you, VVV, it's site. I feel down. All I want just get a decent traffic and get my surgery in the march, but all I should do- tolerate these cheapskates((

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:11 am

There’s so much money on there today. What’s going on? I had to apologize I had to leave(I needed coffee and a workout) guys were tipping like crazy begging me to stay. Of course the first hour and a half. I only made like 60 bucks.
Last edited by Hersheykissed on Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NYMami
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:12 am

The site is definitely glitchy still. Guys are leaving as soon as they enter and there’s a definite lag when guys leave. It doesn’t say the user left in the chat section until 5 seconds after they left. At least for me. I also had a few guys tell me that their screens were freezing, and it’s been glitchy for them.

SoloDesire
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:44 am

NYMami wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:12 am The site is definitely glitchy still. Guys are leaving as soon as they enter and there’s a definite lag when guys leave. It doesn’t say the user left in the chat section until 5 seconds after they left. At least for me. I also had a few guys tell me that their screens were freezing, and it’s been glitchy for them.
I'm having the same issues. I wish this damn site would get their shit together. It's getting old day after day dealing with stuff and not knowing what is working and what isn't!

NYMami
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:53 am

SoloDesire wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:44 am
NYMami wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:12 am The site is definitely glitchy still. Guys are leaving as soon as they enter and there’s a definite lag when guys leave. It doesn’t say the user left in the chat section until 5 seconds after they left. At least for me. I also had a few guys tell me that their screens were freezing, and it’s been glitchy for them.
I'm having the same issues. I wish this damn site would get their shit together. It's getting old day after day dealing with stuff and not knowing what is working and what isn't!
I’m glad it’s not just me and I agree. It’s so annoying. Streamate has been around way too long to be this archaic and laggy. Even on a good day the connection for the customers is not that good compared to ours. I think a big reason why the beginning of the week was so slow, especially on the 31st and the 1st, was because of how glitchy the site has been this week. Someone on the thread said a few days ago that at the beginning of the week there was a big issue and traffic didn’t recover since then.

westworlds_host
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:11 pm

Every day that goes by the sleep streams make more and more sense. Streamate is BORING. The small amount of traffic we get refuse to interact or tip so might as well sleep! :roll: lmao its sad how depressing SM has become over the years. I spend more time watching YouTube and smoking weed than actually interacting/performing. I truly am grateful for the money I am able to make on there, and I've said this before, but the vibes are just so... off. I browse the site and literally no one looks like theyre having fun.

anyway just needed to vent. Fingers crossed things pick up for everyone.

suzyque
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:13 pm

I feel like after the holidays it's been downhill, it's weird. The tech issues, low traffic, and disappearing regulars are not motivating me to get into hustle mode. Is anyone getting randomly kicked offline several times during your shift? It always happens in a show too.