The Streamate Thread

All Streamate threads go here.
HotCultLeader
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:29 pm

Is anyone else bleeding favorites? Im like 100-150 down in a week on average. When I have a week where I cam consistently, I am only going up like 10 or so... This is so OFF

Wombat
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:59 pm

Hi, my messenger isnt working. I keep getting a message saying theres a problem and to try again also my spin the wheel isnt working either. Is anyone else having these problems? xx

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:37 pm

^^Yes but it is working for me now.

aka Genoveve
VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:46 am

westworlds_host wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:11 pm Every day that goes by the sleep streams make more and more sense. Streamate is BORING. The small amount of traffic we get refuse to interact or tip so might as well sleep! :roll: lmao its sad how depressing SM has become over the years. I spend more time watching YouTube and smoking weed than actually interacting/performing. I truly am grateful for the money I am able to make on there, and I've said this before, but the vibes are just so... off. I browse the site and literally no one looks like theyre having fun.

anyway just needed to vent. Fingers crossed things pick up for everyone.
yes it is for many atm like this
just do not worry, it shall pass
at least you can learn something new meanwhile i try not to waste my time LOL, i m having my period so now was the good moment for it ahha
but i did not content otherwise i would use this time for that

everywhere is slowwww not just SM, i m on 6 categories on SC is dead lol also

ChubbyBBW
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:29 pm

I`m wondering, when I sent mass message and see then in messages a lot of members who received this message but they havent write me back so those guys are online now and got my message?

Erika_Xstacy
Reactions:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:50 pm

ChubbyBBW wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:29 pm I`m wondering, when I sent mass message and see then in messages a lot of members who received this message but they havent write me back so those guys are online now and got my message?
a lot do not respond if a free pic is not attached

NYMami
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:07 am

It’s unbelievably dead this morning. Friday morning was really good. I thought that meant it was going back to normal traffic wise. I took the weekend off and then came back this morning. The first hour I got a few short shows and then a 15 minute block session that went over by like 5 to 7 minutes. I thought that was a good sign, but after that, it just died. A lot of guys coming into privates or exclusives not even doing a full minute. Just barely 35 to 45 seconds. So many guys just coming in and out. I’m hoping I can hit at least $150 by 11 o’clock. This is getting so ridiculous. I have never been this slow before. Even during periods when it’s been slow my hourly average was $10 more than it is right now. It’s insane. And Streamate is still glitchy. The delay with members leaving is still there and I think the users are still having issues with the site glitching. I had several guys have to refresh the site and come back to do a show with me. It’s been over a week now with this nonsense.

Like am I going to have to cam the majority of the day from morning to evening with few breaks in between just to hit $350????

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:39 pm

I'm cramming in M-F this week, as much as I can. Reason? The "C" word (contest).
Last year, I think Feb 13-19, so...
My customers were so unhappy w/disconnections during the past two contests.
It's a shame, otherwise I would be there and probably happy about it.

FloridaSunDoll
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:49 pm

February is usually one of the months that make me question my decision to continue camming and lead me near a mental breakdown (august is the other). In the past January typically slows down after the holidays and by Feb it’s so slow that I’m ready to lose it. Thankfully it’s not as bad this year as it has been in the past BUT I’m pulling crazy long shifts and drastically shifting my schedule to make money. I know not everyone has the luxury of being able to work different hours but I highly recommend switching up your hours if your typical schedule isn’t cutting it anymore.

Also looks like my 1099 will be in the mail today

FloridaSunDoll
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:01 pm

Sorry for the double post but I couldn’t figure out my password for so long and gave up trying to post all together but for y’all that are considering dropping your rates:

My rates are high (15.99/min) and I heavily push tipping during all sessions on top of it so it’s definitely costly for these guys to have a show with me. I experimented last month with offering discounted days several times and I honestly was making the same if not less even for more work/longer shows which wasn’t worth it to me. So I gave up that idea. It can’t hurt to try but if they have money they will spend it. If they’re complaining about your rates most likely they’re the type of guy that wants the top of the line show and will never be satisfied anyway (ea the “quick get naked and grab all your toys and use them all at the same time as fast as you can” kinda customer lol)

Does help encourage gold shows however like “you should be able to put 25g into my show since that’s less than 2 mins in exc with me without any toys even”