Unblur.media - 85% Payout - Create your personal online store

If you're an affiliate or company owner who'd like to connect with performers, this section is for you. Promote your services here. Please do not spam the section.
Joanne Unblur
Reactions:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:31 am

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the official Unblur thread: open for anyone to ask questions and give feedback. Excited to be here!

Unblur.media is the new payment tool powered by Skyprivate, available for models everywhere and we offer 85% payout on any item you sell, no additional fees.

What our models love about Unblur:

- Not a marketplace - this means less hustle for you. You can direct your fan base to your store and just sell, sell, sell.
- SESTA does not apply for Unblur.media. You can charge any customer, from all over the world.
- Our payouts methods are simple and widespread: Paxum, Bitcoin, ePayments (euro only), ACH transfers and daily payment program through Boleyn Models network. Not to mention the 85% :)
- No chargebacks - we cover all chargebacks.
- Customers don’t need accounts, they just insert their credit card data and the purchase is made.

We have a special offer for new joiners in November: sign up with us anytime during November and we add $25 in your account. Read more here: https://www.tutorials.unblur.media/unblur-your-store

If you have any questions or feedback, we would love to hear from you here or at support@unblur.media

Keep in touch,
Joanne
Unblur CEO

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Hi @Joanne Unblur will the new store front give creators the ability categorize their content? Not just by file format but by fetishes? I didnt see that in the new demo?

Joanne Unblur
Reactions:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Hi @TheEtherealMOD
Thank you for asking, we are happy to launch the re-design and new Auto-Twitter function!
At the moment the categories available are based on item type (premade videos, premade photos, customs, panties, shows).
Would you see it useful to have a fetish filter within one model's shop?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Joanne Unblur wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:10 pm Hi @TheEtherealMOD
Thank you for asking, we are happy to launch the re-design and new Auto-Twitter function!
At the moment the categories available are based on item type (premade videos, premade photos, customs, panties, shows).
Would you see it useful to have a fetish filter within one model's shop?
I think it would be tremendously helpful. This way customers can find what they want right away. Also it helps content creators organize their stuff. Some people provide a long range of services and if everything is all lumped together this may turn off a customer.

Example:

If i make a ton of content for sph fetishes today, then those videos will be the first thing a visitor sees. But maybe he's not into sph? He may decide to click off because he didn't realize there were deepthroat videos as well? Do you have a tagging system?

Joanne Unblur
Reactions:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:52 am

Thanks for the example and info, @TheEtherealMOD
I will discuss this with the team and decide together about future development plans. We're currently trying to prioritize projects because we want to get so much new stuff added :D

Joanne Unblur
Reactions:

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello again everyone,

Quick update as I know a lot of our models have been asking for this! Today we are launching our Affiliate Programme!

If you enjoy working with us, you can recommend us to other models who may also need our services and of course we reward you! When your friend signs up with Unblur, you will get 5% of their sales for the first 3 months. Also, you extra affiliate income is very easy to track from your account.

Let me know if you have questions,
Joanne

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm

Joanne Unblur wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 pm Hello again everyone,

Quick update as I know a lot of our models have been asking for this! Today we are launching our Affiliate Programme!

If you enjoy working with us, you can recommend us to other models who may also need our services and of course we reward you! When your friend signs up with Unblur, you will get 5% of their sales for the first 3 months. Also, you extra affiliate income is very easy to track from your account.

Let me know if you have questions,
Joanne
This is the news Ive been waiting for. Thank you for the update @Joanne UnBlur

Joanne Unblur
Reactions:

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:44 am

I am so happy to hear that :D

Joanne Unblur
Reactions:

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Hello everyone,

We are bringing you a brand new innovation for the adult industry, something cam models have been asking for for years: a Simple Payment Tool!

This tool allows anyone with a debit or credit card to send you money, instantly in your Unblur account. You can set a fixed amount, or let the member fill it in by himself.

No more checkout, no items, no store, no account. You have a personal payment link in your account, and you can share it anywhere. It is responsive and mobile optimized. You are automatically notified every time a payment is made. The payout is still 85% of course.

Also, we’ve made it really easy to use, you can find more information in our tutorial:
https://www.tutorials.unblur.media/blog ... -by-unblur

Have a great and profitable weekend,
Joanne