The LoyalFans Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:59 am

LilithsBitch wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:53 am
laurielegs wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:54 pm
LilithsBitch wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:18 pm Clips4sale you can't appear to be sleeping or use a crystal on a string or anything like that for mesmerize videos either, they're quite strict about it now.
Just had two videos approved on Clips4sale with crystal on a string plus hypno spirals. I'm super careful never to say hypno, hypnotize or use those words in my scripts. Those same vids were also approved on IWC and manyvids.

Those two were rejected on Streamate and on Onlyfans though.
They've denied me for the crystal thing a couple of times already so I'm avoiding it now...I do verbal inductions and also avoid spirals. Sigh. It's not a big niche for me but I would have liked to do more with it. C4S my main source of income so I choose what I will shoot based on what does well or passes through there.
Are vanilla hypnotherapists allowed to post their content for sale with all the typical CC merchants and vanilla ways to pay?

I've even seen some hypnotherapists have a couple of sexy scripts/audios/files mixed in with their 99.9% vanilla work, all of their files having buy now and add to cart buttons without the need to use special adult merchants that are still hesitant to process the transactions because it's hypno content

so stupid. mix hypnotherapy with masturbation and all hell breaks loose...gtfo

emotionalrescue
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:04 am

While browsing through the live cams, I’ve noticed quite a few people just using a teaser 24/7, not actually streaming at all. I find it a bit weird and that it potentially takes away spots from people who are actually streaming. I mean I know they do it for exposure, but I feel like LF should implement some kind of measure such as stopping the stream after 15-30 minutes of just teaser.

emotionalrescue
Reactions:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:41 pm

Something weird happened on LF last night, someone was trying to impersonate two big tippers of mine. They came into my live session and the nicknames look pretty much the same, with slight alterations such as one added letter. They then started to whisper demanding and rude stuff to me, they were trying really hard to get me to do stuff without sending anything, something that is very unlike those tippers. Those accounts are both platinum, but after I kicked them yesterday and I went to check, they were both basic accounts created yesterday.

Be careful girls, if an account you know starts whispering to you demanding stuff without actually sending anything, go check the account.

Panthera
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:05 pm

I don't know if I like this site...I have been online almost every day for 2 weeks now and only made 27 dollars. I have a few videos too. No subscribers yet. I want to give it a chance but all I am getting is people with fetishes that are not allowed anywhere and that I anyways don't do. I guess that, even if it's said to be having its own internal traffic, one can only make good money on here if they are bringing their own members....so I will have to work on my Twitter and then get back on LF I guess...I don't know...

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:56 pm

LilithsBitch wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:18 pm Clips4sale you can't appear to be sleeping or use a crystal on a string or anything like that for mesmerize videos either, they're quite strict about it now.
Just had two videos approved on Clips4sale with crystal on a string plus hypno spirals. I'm super careful never to say hypno, hypnotize or use those words in my scripts. Those same vids were also approved on IWC and manyvids.

I just focus on mind fuck, mind fuckery, and generalized relaxation descriptors. I do use spirals and I haven't had an issue. I just never say anything about hypno, hypnotize, etc. I'm on every content selling site without any issue as well.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:17 pm

SapphireXO wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:56 pm

I just focus on mind fuck, mind fuckery, and generalized relaxation descriptors. I do use spirals and I haven't had an issue. I just never say anything about hypno, hypnotize, etc. I'm on every content selling site without any issue as well.
I think moving forward I'm going to quit using spirals because that seems to trigger rejection on some sites even though it does go through on others.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:29 am

LF is a little late with payment this week. I'm so used to them paying well before anyone else I guess. I find it funny I got paid for sextpanther before LF.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:27 pm

Monday night I wasn't feeling well and couldn't sleep so around 4 am (US Eastern) I decided to peek in at loyalfans live cams and see what type of sessions models are doing there in early morning hours. (I also have a fan account, wouldn't do this with my model one),

I happened on a domme session where she was sitting in a chair in a cute tiny bikini style strappy outfit, just talking, calling them piggies and telling them to "send". Was planning just to peek in but I got fascinated at her skills. She got around 1200 total in a few hours! I'm going to remember this when any member tells me he is broke lol. There are spenders on there for sure, just gotta ignore the broke ones and find a way to get them engaged and tipping.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:46 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:29 am LF is a little late with payment this week. I'm so used to them paying well before anyone else I guess. I find it funny I got paid for sextpanther before LF.
Nope, just my bank withholding cash, lol. NVM,

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:56 pm

If you're a content creator using LoyalFans, how are things going? Are you using the platform exclusively to sell clips? Or are you strictly live streaming from their platform?

I ask all of this because they seem to be growing while other platforms are taking a nose dive.