100k Per Year Club

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:17 pm

ggminx wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:38 am love these passive income goals! so impressed with the well over 3k+/mo already can't wait to join the club!
right?! I was thinking the same thing! @SapphireXO is slaying it!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:05 pm

Not participating but I’m so glad this thread is continuing because it inspires me.

aka Genoveve
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:01 pm

Thank you PGD for transferring everything. 😍

Still chugging along.

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:18 am

No I have 17 streams of income for my cam persona alone. However, at this time, a majority of my passive income is from clips. Anything I do live, I sell it at least 3+ different ways getting paid on the front end (live) and then at least twice afterwards. 1 of those ways is clips. The best thing that ever happened to me was discovering YouTube Premium and listening to business mentorship videos everyday while I put my cam makeup on. The question that changed my life was, "How can you make more money doing EXACTLY what you are already doing?"

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:27 am

ggminx wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:38 am love these passive income goals! so impressed with the well over 3k+/mo already @SapphireXO can't wait to join the club!
Really? I spend 20-50% of my work hours on passive income projects right now over the last 6 months. I never understood why passive income means "easy" to someone. Like it's just easy money that you get without doing anything. The reality is I work full time and it's easily 20 hours+ of my direct time. Then I hired someone else to work on it full time as well over the last 6 months too. Just to paint the accurate picture: I paid someone 776.75 hours and then I've put in easily 500 hours = 1256.75 hours just focusing on persona projects and passive income. So I guess tbh I've easily put in $29,835 to make $3,000-$6,000/mo for the rest of my life and more. In business, nothing worthwhile is free - including your time, energy, and effort.

However it's like writing a book - Write it once and sell it FOREVER.

For the amount of work I am putting into project work, I sure fucking hope I am making a decent return otherwise what am I even doing??

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:19 am

SapphireXO wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:27 am
ggminx wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:38 am love these passive income goals! so impressed with the well over 3k+/mo already @SapphireXO can't wait to join the club!
Really? I spend 20-50% of my work hours on passive income projects right now over the last 6 months. I never understood why passive income means "easy" to someone. Like it's just easy money that you get without doing anything. The reality is I work full time and it's easily 20 hours+ of my direct time. Then I hired someone else to work on it full time as well over the last 6 months too. Just to paint the accurate picture: I paid someone 776.75 hours and then I've put in easily 500 hours = 1256.75 hours just focusing on persona projects and passive income. So I guess tbh I've easily put in $29,835 to make $3,000-$6,000/mo for the rest of my life and more. In business, nothing worthwhile is free - including your time, energy, and effort.

However it's like writing a book - Write it once and sell it FOREVER.

For the amount of work I am putting into project work, I sure fucking hope I am making a decent return otherwise what am I even doing??
I think it's absolutely commendable to make the sacrifice to work towards the future with passive income! it's something I've been hugely struggling to do after live streaming. The reward is watching that passive income grow when you have dedicated so much time, effort, and energy.

I've been auto-recording my live stuff to work through and have been formulating my content plan to do what you put in the quote above about how can you earn more doing what you're already doing now? that is super super powerful! I'm defo going to require help from my partner for this endeavor to really take off. so much time, energy, and effort required for a project like this!

you are SLAYING it!

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:34 pm

SapphireXO wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:18 am No I have 17 streams of income for my cam persona alone. However, at this time, a majority of my passive income is from clips. Anything I do live, I sell it at least 3+ different ways getting paid on the front end (live) and then at least twice afterwards. 1 of those ways is clips. The best thing that ever happened to me was discovering YouTube Premium and listening to business mentorship videos everyday while I put my cam makeup on. The question that changed my life was, "How can you make more money doing EXACTLY what you are already doing?"
This is brilliant. Thank you for sharing!

RetroGhetto123
Reactions:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:00 am

Hey guys,

What advice would you have for a newbie to start earning this sort of money? No shortcuts or anything. Do you think it’s realistic to earn this as a newcomer with hard work and sacrifice? Or would you say it just comes with years of experience? X

emotionalrescue
Reactions:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:01 am

RetroGhetto123 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:00 am Hey guys,

What advice would you have for a newbie to start earning this sort of money? No shortcuts or anything. Do you think it’s realistic to earn this as a newcomer with hard work and sacrifice? Or would you say it just comes with years of experience? X

No one can tell you, really. You can be an instant hit from the get go, or you just have to build it up in years. But even if you are an instant hit, you still have to work a lot to keep the momentum going. Only you can figure that out by giving it a try.

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:12 am

RetroGhetto123 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:00 am Hey guys,

I am honestly not sure what you mean by your vague question? Is your question indirectly saying, "I have no idea what I am doing as a virtual sex worker but how can I make $100K/year? Is there any possible way with hard work and sacrifice to earn 6 figures or do you only earn $100K/year with a fan base and experience?" I don't even know where to begin here. Short answer: no. Not that it's not possible with a variety of factors but no. A majority of the industry earns less than $25,000/year USD.

I wish there was a magic solution I could tell you in a few sentences that works for everyone. Too many variables. Just a FYI - statistics in the industry show $100K+ club is the top 20% of the entire industry including influencers and celebrities. I'm not a dream killer but to get in the top 10-20% of any industry takes strategy, consistency, grit, hard work, and an IT factor. I could write an entire book just on cam girl and digital SWer realities.