100k Per Year Club

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
miss cleo
Reactions:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:59 am

Sorry if this is a daft question, but what is the best way to auto record my live cam shows as im doing them?

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:17 am

I think your best option is software like manycam or xsplit. I personally don't have a lot of experience but I've heard good things about manycam, and it looks like xsplit has some good reviews too

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:28 pm

tomorrow hopefully I can complete my first goal of $10,000 out of $100,000.
I went of. vacation and got sick but I am making the effort

RetroGhetto123
Reactions:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:01 pm

SapphireXO wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:12 am
RetroGhetto123 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:00 am Hey guys,

What advice would you have for a newbie to start earning this sort of money? No shortcuts or anything. Do you think it’s realistic to earn this as a newcomer with hard work and sacrifice? Or would you say it just comes with years of experience? X
I am honestly not sure what you mean by your vague question? Is your question indirectly saying, "I have no idea what I am doing as a virtual sex worker but how can I make $100K/year? Is there any possible way with hard work and sacrifice to earn 6 figures or do you only earn $100K/year with a fan base and experience?" I don't even know where to begin here. Short answer: no. Not that it's not possible with a variety of factors but no. A majority of the industry earns less than $25,000/year USD.

I wish there was a magic solution I could tell you in a few sentences that works for everyone. Too many variables. Just a FYI - statistics in the industry show $100K+ club is the top 20% of the entire industry including influencers and celebrities. I'm not a dream killer but to get in the top 10-20% of any industry takes strategy, consistency, grit, hard work, and an IT factor. I could write an entire book just on cam girl and digital SWer realities.
Thanks for your reply. i'm sorry if it sounded vague but I'm under zero illusion that money will flow and you'll become a 100k earner doing the bare minimum. There's nothing wrong with having a goal and asking questions. I appreciate you are a lot more seasoned in online SW than I am, but I do feel that came across as rather harsh.

I was originally asking for a breakdown on what it would take.

Erika_Xstacy
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:46 am

RetroGhetto123 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:01 pm

What advice would you have for a newbie to start earning this sort of money? No shortcuts or anything. Do you think it’s realistic to earn this as a newcomer with hard work and sacrifice? Or would you say it just comes with years of experience? X
I am honestly not sure what you mean by your vague question? Is your question indirectly saying, "I have no idea what I am doing as a virtual sex worker but how can I make $100K/year? Is there any possible way with hard work and sacrifice to earn 6 figures or do you only earn $100K/year with a fan base and experience?" I don't even know where to begin here. Short answer: no. Not that it's not possible with a variety of factors but no. A majority of the industry earns less than $25,000/year USD.

I wish there was a magic solution I could tell you in a few sentences that works for everyone. Too many variables. Just a FYI - statistics in the industry show $100K+ club is the top 20% of the entire industry including influencers and celebrities. I'm not a dream killer but to get in the top 10-20% of any industry takes strategy, consistency, grit, hard work, and an IT factor. I could write an entire book just on cam girl and digital SWer realities.
Thanks for your reply. i'm sorry if it sounded vague but I'm under zero illusion that money will flow and you'll become a 100k earner doing the bare minimum. There's nothing wrong with having a goal and asking questions. I appreciate you are a lot more seasoned in online SW than I am, but I do feel that came across as rather harsh.

A lot of hardwork and round clock camming to hit numbers like that
finding websites you can hustle strong is key and once you find your flow its very much possible
self marketing
id say the first year or two you are really focused on finding comfort on your pricing, what websites you feel comfy on etc, gaining customers and it goes up from there. right now u want to build, learn marketing yourself, where to find custis etc. a lot of research and making yourself known.

Sapphire was actually nice. she did answer the question nicely and truth to what she says.
we use to be straight up mean stating "not spoon feeding shit to newbies and go figure it on your own" or "google it" lol so she was nicer than the good ole days :) kinda like a slight hazing. we all go through it lol and learn to just learn from each other.

My first year I made in the 70s. I was running 3 camsites and clips4sale.. a lot of hard work and round the clock camming... lived on cam. overtime it flows but its a workout to get there and there are ups and downs...

and i'll give myself one more handicap, i never used a fuckn computer in my life.. ever. i started camming ion a netbook. Computers are something rich ppl had. internet? I would steal my neighbors wifi. a friend told me what to do bc i couldn't connect to the internet lol you have to pay to do that?
i started out on some janky bootleg shit. but by the end of the year i had 3 laptops and full set up.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:11 am

finally got my booty off scrolling my newsfeed when slow!

now being more productive and mindful about income. watching tutorials while in free chat as I edit content to put up for sale...whether slow or busy!

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:58 am

I don't agree with you. I didn't sound harsh whatsoever. You are asking us vaguely how to be in the top 10% of this industry and I answered it honestly. Walk into any industry event, not just SW related, go up to a table of the best of the best in any industry. See how they answer you face to face. Not even close to being harsh. However, that exact same situation would be very harsh. I don't even think you'd be acknowledged. I, at least acknowledged you, and directly responded to you but I see now I should have ignored your inquiry.

Now I will be harsh. Just in business coaching alone in online SW in the last 3 years, I've spent over $12K between legal strategy, PR, learning video editing, learning advertising strategies, direct coaching from models that are more successful than me, etc. I easily re-invest 1-10% of my income into business education. I have no sympathy for someone coming into the "$100K club" thread asking for advice where advice is not advertised to be given freely. Then you want me to nurture you? I'm not the one but I am going to do you a solid and do exactly what I would do if you walked up to me at an industry event saying that I didn't give you enough free information in a space where I never advertised that I'd provide free information.

"Figuratively turns around and loudly asks my respected, financially equal peers..."

Hey ladies. This future SWer wants a safe space for down right free mentoring from the absolute best of the best in the industry with little to no knowledge of where they are truly at in regards to their own personal stopping point in self education. Please ladies, we all know how busy we are in order to be in the $100K club but feel free to stop your 6-12+ hour shift managing 1 to 19 streams of income + to pull time away from paying revenue streams to SPECIFICALLY answer their down right vague question about how to be successful. Their opinion of success is also undefined. Also, just so you know, any sort of equally vague response they will reflect back to you as being harsh. Anyone??????

I'm not a mean girl. I'm an honest professional. Start from the bottom like all of us did and self educate. Learn your stopping points. Learn your strengths and weaknesses. Identify your business deficits. Hundreds of pages of StripperWeb have been successfully archived for this exact purpose of free education.
Last edited by SapphireXO on Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:15 am

Erika_Xstacy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:46 am

Sapphire was actually nice. she did answer the question nicely and truth to what she says.
we use to be straight up mean stating "not spoon feeding shit to newbies and go figure it on your own" or "google it" lol so she was nicer than the good ole days :) kinda like a slight hazing. we all go through it lol and learn to just learn from each other.
I'm just baffled that my original response was harsh. I agree that I was nice. I wish I never responded with an ungrateful response like that. We're talking about business here. I'm talking about real world business where this business gets down right cut throat. No one helped me for YEARS! I never thought someone else's lack of free education was harsh. Never.

Just like I'd also meaningfully say to you in person newbie - Best of luck to you in your professional endeavors.

I'm no pHd sociologist trying to buffer external stimulus for you or anyone else. Just like I said in my initial response, it takes grit. Work hard, work hard, work hard, hard, hard. As insensitive as you may preserve it to be. "I never said it doesn't take hard work." You didn't say it did either. That's the point.

RedCandy
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:55 pm

** Hi Retro
I will tell you how i got to 100k plus
I started camming in August 2011 working only Sm. I worked 40-60 hrs per week and made $35,000 in 4mths
Then 2012 working only sm i made $87,000 working 40-60hrs per week
2013 -2014 was around $87,000 but working 40hrs per week
2015 is where the magic happened! I started splitting SM..AW and cams.com. l also added indy site Niteflirt and also make clips! I made 100k this year
2016-2019 did the same as 2015 but also added more indy sites. I added CMD..Skyprivate and worked Sm around 30-40hrs per week. These years i made 100k-110k
*** I also had a lot of good indy guys***
2020 i made 125k-135k doing same as above. Also i had buildt up good indy clients. I added OF and also started uploading clips to IWC..NF..MV..C4S and SM. Also 2020 i had regular GFE indy guys**$100 for no pressure texting per day $250 per day for sexting and pics. $300 per day for sexting .pics and vids
2021-2022 i made 145k working SM 30-40hrs per week. Working indy more! And recording and uploading 10-15 clips per month to above clip sites
**I also did custom videos** 2011-2018 Priced at $100for 10mins *** 2019 priced at $150 for 10mins 2020-2021 priced at $200 for 10 mins..2022 priced at $250 for 10mins with request or scripts additional
*** My advise would be to work 40+ hr per week live cam
*** This is one of the best ways to build paying clients***
Take one day out the week and Make clips and upload them to clip sites*** 4-7 clips per week..Upload 1 every day or every other day
××Add indy sites
**Split cam ***

RetroGhetto123
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:18 pm

Hi all, I want to respond to everyone here. @RedCandy thank you for your response. I think when I initially asked the question on the thread, that was what I was looking for. Maybe some reassurance, I'm not sure. However, the logistics in someone else's story gave me some inspiration.

Secondly @SapphireXO - I am sorry if my response came across as ignorant. I will say this, I am in an incredibly vulnerable place right now. My mental health is on the floor and I am most definitely taking things very personally. I did not liken a thread to a board room or an in person business event. What I have now learned though - is that you are all obviously seasoned professionals in this industry and you have years - if not decades of experience. I am currently going through a lot personally and maybe took those messages as an attack. Or making me look 'stupid'.

To end on a more positive note, I know the only person to take me out of my current predicament is me. I can't seek inspiration and solace in threads and asking open ended questions. I would however like to come back in a year and update you all on my progress in this business. @SapphireXO I would also like to ask advice from you when I am in a position professionally to do so.

I did not mean to cause any offence. I admire you all a lot.

Thanks

Retro x