100k Per Year Club

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
RedCandy
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:33 pm

RetroGhetto123 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:18 pm Hi all, I want to respond to everyone here. @RedCandy thank you for your response. I think when I initially asked the question on the thread, that was what I was looking for. Maybe some reassurance, I'm not sure. However, the logistics in someone else's story gave me some inspiration.

Secondly @SapphireXO - I am sorry if my response came across as ignorant. I will say this, I am in an incredibly vulnerable place right now. My mental health is on the floor and I am most definitely taking things very personally. I did not liken a thread to a board room or an in person business event. What I have now learned though - is that you are all obviously seasoned professionals in this industry and you have years - if not decades of experience. I am currently going through a lot personally and maybe took those messages as an attack. Or making me look 'stupid'.

To end on a more positive note, I know the only person to take me out of my current predicament is me. I can't seek inspiration and solace in threads and asking open ended questions. I would however like to come back in a year and update you all on my progress in this business. @SapphireXO I would also like to ask advice from you when I am in a position professionally to do so.

I did not mean to cause any offence. I admire you all a lot.

Thanks

Retro x
We all started the same place you started! Being new to SW can be overwhelming! So many things to learn! Even being a Vet cam girl i still go to Cutie and Ivy for there advice or for them to explain to me what certain fetishes are! We lean on each other alot for input and advice! My road to 100k may be different from other 100kers but if you have a question shoot me a pm and i will glady answer it !

RetroGhetto123
Reactions:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:06 pm

RedCandy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:33 pm
RetroGhetto123 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:18 pm Hi all, I want to respond to everyone here. @RedCandy thank you for your response. I think when I initially asked the question on the thread, that was what I was looking for. Maybe some reassurance, I'm not sure. However, the logistics in someone else's story gave me some inspiration.

Secondly @SapphireXO - I am sorry if my response came across as ignorant. I will say this, I am in an incredibly vulnerable place right now. My mental health is on the floor and I am most definitely taking things very personally. I did not liken a thread to a board room or an in person business event. What I have now learned though - is that you are all obviously seasoned professionals in this industry and you have years - if not decades of experience. I am currently going through a lot personally and maybe took those messages as an attack. Or making me look 'stupid'.

To end on a more positive note, I know the only person to take me out of my current predicament is me. I can't seek inspiration and solace in threads and asking open ended questions. I would however like to come back in a year and update you all on my progress in this business. @SapphireXO I would also like to ask advice from you when I am in a position professionally to do so.

Thanks

Retro x
We all started the same place you started! Being new to SW can be overwhelming! So many things to learn! Even being a Vet cam girl i still go to Cutie and Ivy for there advice or for them to explain to me what certain fetishes are! We lean on each other alot for input and advice! My road to 100k may be different from other 100kers but if you have a question shoot me a pm and i will glady answer it !
Thank you. That means a lot. I’ll shoot you a pm soon. It’s late here in the UK. ❤️

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:43 am

RetroGhetto123 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:18 pm

Thanks

Retro x
I want you to know 1) we are happy you are part of our model community 2) Overall I am not offended that you are asking questions about how to be a part of the $100K club.

I think my discontent is from me desiring the $100K Per Year Club to be a space only of like minded peers vs. a mentoring space for outsiders who have yet to achieve this milestone. I'm overall extremely burnt out from free advice spaces (Twitter, Discord model groups primarily.) I am personally desiring a space where it's an equal give-take whereas all of 2023 so far the model spaces I am in are take-take-take regarding advice, pointers, how to's etc. It's just exhausting. I want to be part of a model space where everyone is on an equal OR GREATER achievement space and I was really hopeful that this thread would be one of them.

Also on the same day I wrote my long winded reply, a model that paid for a one mentoring session from me then messaged me needing help but said she couldn't pay for my time - I cathartically provided her a 1:1 session for free on the premise of just pay me for my time as you make more money. Well she posted, with screenshots, that she made $50K/week on Twitter and you guessed it - she didn't pay me for my mentorship. Another example of the take-take-take mentality and I was so bothered that day.

It's kind of all related and it just all agitating. It doesn't mean I won't help other models. That's not how I am. Just can we please have this space be for models that are in the $100K Per Year Club? I'm sure there are many many many other threads and model spaces for the newbie and come up model.

Jolie
Reactions:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:49 am

RedCandy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:33 pm We all started the same place you started! Being new to SW can be overwhelming! So many things to learn! Even being a Vet cam girl i still go to Cutie and Ivy for there advice or for them to explain to me what certain fetishes are! We lean on each other alot for input and advice! My road to 100k may be different from other 100kers but if you have a question shoot me a pm and i will glady answer it !
RedCandy, do you know how Cutie is? Is she okay? I didn’t see her at the forum lately

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:26 pm

Jolie wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:49 am
RedCandy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:33 pm We all started the same place you started! Being new to SW can be overwhelming! So many things to learn! Even being a Vet cam girl i still go to Cutie and Ivy for there advice or for them to explain to me what certain fetishes are! We lean on each other alot for input and advice! My road to 100k may be different from other 100kers but if you have a question shoot me a pm and i will glady answer it !
RedCandy, do you know how Cutie is? Is she okay? I didn’t see her at the forum lately
I saw some of her tweets this past weekend. I believe she's okay? @Cutie101

Cutie101
Reactions:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:41 pm

Ok, so RedCandy gave me a heads up about being called to duty!! I am sorry to be missing for so long, I had some stuff going on in my life and I have been sidetracked by everything. My earnings aren't something to brag with, so I will have to get back to STFO.
I apologize for not letting you guys know, I feel like I should have. Seriously, idk when January and February passed, I swear it! I kept saying I will come and post here again and I'd always say "I do it tomorow" and now we are in fucking MARCH! I didn't get the chance to visit the new forum, but I promise I get my ass back here, get to my STFO routine because I have some big $$ to make and get my shit togheter overall. Big hugs to everyone and you're all sweet!

* Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *
bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:12 pm

Cutie101 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:41 pm Ok, so RedCandy gave me a heads up about being called to duty!! I am sorry to be missing for so long, I had some stuff going on in my life and I have been sidetracked by everything. My earnings aren't something to brag with, so I will have to get back to STFO.
I apologize for not letting you guys know, I feel like I should have. Seriously, idk when January and February passed, I swear it! I kept saying I will come and post here again and I'd always say "I do it tomorow" and now we are in fucking MARCH! I didn't get the chance to visit the new forum, but I promise I get my ass back here, get to my STFO routine because I have some big $$ to make and get my shit togheter overall. Big hugs to everyone and you're all sweet!
there you are!!! I was getting worried! we all missed you girlie! sw or this new forum wouldn't be the same without you! sending you big hugs.

Jolie
Reactions:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:06 pm

Cutie101 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:41 pm Ok, so RedCandy gave me a heads up about being called to duty!! I am sorry to be missing for so long, I had some stuff going on in my life and I have been sidetracked by everything. My earnings aren't something to brag with, so I will have to get back to STFO.
Welcome back! 🥰 Good that you are okay. There are so many things going on in the World nowadays that you never know. And we do miss you in the thread STFO!

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 10, 2023 7:46 am

I had hoped for 85k this year but have decided that is just very unlikely. Streamate is very slow but also I have moved to a new place that has easy access to many places I have always wanted to see so I made a decision to enjoy my time more as long as the monetary situation isn't a actual problem. My new goal is 78k so 5k more than last year to keep up with inflation and whatnot.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri May 12, 2023 4:12 am

I wanted to give a quick update almost to 30k/100k which is way less than my goal. but on the bright side ive been to 5 countries in the past 6 months and ive moved across the world and I almost have taxes paid off without any interest. and summer will be here soon. would still like to get as close to 100k as possible . ive been working less than 20 hours per week and really trying to take it easy as I have a terrible autoimmune disorder that causes my body to ache. my hair to fall out and my skin to get dry... oh and for a bonus makes it hard to loose weight.
I still want to try if possible to get as close to 100k as I can.