What Perfume Are You Currently Wearing?

Your body your business! Everything body related goes here: exercise, surgery, clothing, products, etc.

Moderator: Genoveve

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:10 pm

Even if it's just for the bottle that sounds like an amazing fragrance. All of this is speakingy love language:

Overview

Behind the Scent: During a trip to Charleston, South Carolina, Laura Slatkin was especially enamored with the delicate beauty of the wisteria trees. Seeing their cascading flowers adorn the city's historic homes inspired her to create this gorgeous, uplifting fragrance.

Fragrance Family
Floral-Watery

Key Notes
French wisteria, watery notes, Bulgarian rose, and imperial jasmine.

I love soapy jasmine and watery notes. I haven't smelled this one yet but I need to!
Genoveve wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:45 pm I just had my mom buy me this, I have wanted it (just for the bottle) for a long time: https://www.nestnewyork.com/products/wi ... arfum-50ml

She just bought my sister a new dryer because her current one caught fire and she said she felt guilty for not buying me something and would buy me whatever I wanted for the same value as the dryer.....I went easy on her and just got the perfume LOL.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:23 pm

^^^It's def a watery floral, it's pretty but not really me. It smells a lot like the KKW Crystal Gardenia perfume to me.

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:49 pm

I recently went crazy on that CanadaBuy annual sale. I'm trying to curb my spending but I just had to participate. However I've been good since that last haul. These are the most recent fragrances to my collection:

-Pear Inc by Juliette Has A Gun (a repurchase)

Smells like pears steeped in a McDonald's Sprite.

-So Scandal by Jean Paul Gaultier

A thick raspberry milk drink. Imagine a melted raspberry milkshake and that's what you get! It's similar to the OG My Way but better.

-Fly Away by Mugler

Smells like dry cedar, grapefruit and Cannabis, but mostly cannabis stems... not the buds. I've probably worn this one the most so far.

-The Ghost In the Shell

Beautiful clean musk with hints of milk, plastic and ozonic notes. It's crazy!

-Erotic Me by Paco Rabanne

It smells like raspberry milk musk with a hint of leather to me. It's okay but I think it smells better on him?

Eudial
Reactions:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:12 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:49 pm I recently went crazy on that CanadaBuy annual sale. I'm trying to curb my spending but I just had to participate. However I've been good since that last haul. These are the most recent fragrances to my collection:

A thick raspberry milk drink. Imagine a melted raspberry milkshake and that's what you get! It's similar to the OG My Way but better.

-Fly Away by Mugler

Smells like dry cedar, grapefruit and Cannabis, but mostly cannabis stems... not the buds. I've probably worn this one the most so far.

-The Ghost In the Shell

It smells like raspberry milk musk with a hint of leather to me. It's okay but I think it smells better on him?
I absolutely love ghost in the shell, that unique plastic human skin hybrid just walked out of the shower does something phenomenal to my brain lol, I ended up getting a second bottle to keep on my night stand for cravings of wanting it on my wrist in the middle of the night.
I'm currently obsessed with orto parisi's seminalis, the creamy (or should I just say dreamy?) florals are hypnotic the only vice the longevity is never ending.
Circling back on the line of android humanoid mannequin which ever way one thinks of it, I've been wanting to get flesh by Pekji reading it pushes that not so human flesh scent to the max.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:32 am

Ghost In The Shell is my current go to for skin musk. It's sooo good. I've been trying to wear Of the wild more often because my husband loves it on me but I can't smell it? It's the same thing with baccarat 540, I become anosmic to it. I don't like that because I want to be able to enjoy my scent bubble.
Eudial wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:12 am
EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:49 pm I recently went crazy on that CanadaBuy annual sale. I'm trying to curb my spending but I just had to participate. However I've been good since that last haul. These are the most recent fragrances to my collection:

-Fly Away by Mugler

-The Ghost In the Shell

I absolutely love ghost in the shell, that unique plastic human skin hybrid just walked out of the shower does something phenomenal to my brain lol, I ended up getting a second bottle to keep on my night stand for cravings of wanting it on my wrist in the middle of the night.
I'm currently obsessed with orto parisi's seminalis, the creamy (or should I just say dreamy?) florals are hypnotic the only vice the longevity is never ending.
Circling back on the line of android humanoid mannequin which ever way one thinks of it, I've been wanting to get flesh by Pekji reading it pushes that not so human flesh scent to the max.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:39 am

good girl Herrera
ysl opium
rodriguez for her
tom ford vanilla fatale
gucci guilty
Paco Rabanne's One Million Prive

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:18 pm

Y'all know me...a hardcore fraghead! Once again my favorite online store for discounted fragrances is popping their shit for Black Friday. They're running a buy one get one 23% off! That's a discount on top of already discounted fragrances. It's Fragrancebuy out of Canada, but if you spend over $99 you get free shipping.

You can use this commission code to receive an additional discount, but it's okay if you don't. 💗

http://share.fragbuy.ca/Tp09BwiF?smile_ ... AxfQ%3D%3D

My love for them is legit and as a person who enjoys hunting for unicorn fragrances, Fragrancebuy definitely scratches that itch!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:30 pm

Not sure if I mentioned this before...are you a Bjork fan? Her song and android visual, "All Is Full Of Love", is what drove me towards The Ghost In The Shell fragrance. Also I'm not a huge anime fan but Ghost In The Shell Caught my attention wayyyyy back in the day.

Eudial wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:12 am

-Fly Away by Mugler

-The Ghost In the Shell

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:32 am

im wearing
lolita lempicka
moschino pink bouquet
chloe (original)
moschino pink fresh
moschino funny!
and I ran out of La Petite Robe Noire by guerlain

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:01 pm

I love Melrose Place by Ouai for real life.

Agent Provocateur is for camming.

I'm a fragrance nut as well.

https://www.luckyscent.com/
is a local business in Los Angeles that does interesting things. They do samples and charge a few dollars for each - a great way to build variety or test run something outrageous.