What Perfume Are You Currently Wearing?

Your body your business! Everything body related goes here: exercise, surgery, clothing, products, etc.

Moderator: Genoveve

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:53 pm

ViaFlaminia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:01 pm I love Melrose Place by Ouai for real life.

Agent Provocateur is for camming.

I'm a fragrance nut as well.

https://www.luckyscent.com/
is a local business in Los Angeles that does interesting things. They do samples and charge a few dollars for each - a great way to build variety or test run something outrageous.
I love Lucky Scent! I got a free perfume and over ten samples from one of their Instagram contest. They have one in New York and Dallas, I believe? It goes by The Scent Bar.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:34 pm

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:37 am

ViaFlaminia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:01 pm I love Melrose Place by Ouai for real life.

Agent Provocateur is for camming.

I'm a fragrance nut as well.

https://www.luckyscent.com/
is a local business in Los Angeles that does interesting things. They do samples and charge a few dollars for each - a great way to build variety or test run something outrageous.
you wear perfume while camming? sometimes me too! sometimes even at home.
in France everyone puts a lot of emphasis on perfumes.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:39 am

i recently purchased a bunch of stuff from lush cosmetics. omg i hate hate hate their products and their fragrances. ewww. i think that brand is so overrated. i was so disappointed with their crap.
if you love fragrances for body products, try
loccitane.
i used to live in grasse france for a while (which is where all the fragrances for all of the perfumes are developed)
a lot of the big brand perfumes we know are developed by the same 4 people in France they are called "the noses"
so most perfumes are developed by them.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:41 am

KortneyKay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:34 pm Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
in france that scent is liek the "she is a rich, powerful boss bitch" scent. love it when i smell that one in the metro! women in france get all dressed up to pull off that scent. what about where you live? do you wear it on the daily?

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:45 am

Random, but a girl at Sephora here in France loved me so much she gave me full bottle size body lotion and body gel of YSL black opium body cream with shimmer and a body wash.
She made my month! I sparingly use it like its liquid gold and only for special occasions.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:38 am

bigbum wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:41 am
KortneyKay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:34 pm Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
in france that scent is liek the "she is a rich, powerful boss bitch" scent. love it when i smell that one in the metro! women in france get all dressed up to pull off that scent. what about where you live? do you wear it on the daily?
I didn't even know it was a rich bitch scent until recently. I've heard of it through the grapevine for sometime but didn't think I'd like it. I was wrong. I smelled quite a few perfumes on display and loved that one the best. I don't smell it often where I am due to the massive wealth gap with the locals vs expats like myself. I get the occasional whiff of expensive perfumes but usually mids.

Eudial
Reactions:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:01 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:30 pm Not sure if I mentioned this before...are you a Bjork fan? Her song and android visual, "All Is Full Of Love", is what drove me towards The Ghost In The Shell fragrance. Also I'm not a huge anime fan but Ghost In The Shell Caught my attention wayyyyy back in the day.

Eudial wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:12 am
EtherealMOD wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:49 pm I recently went crazy on that CanadaBuy annual sale. I'm trying to curb my spending but I just had to participate. However I've been good since that last haul. These are the most recent fragrances to my collection:

-Pear Inc by Juliette Has A Gun (a repurchase)

Smells like pears steeped in a McDonald's Sprite.

-So Scandal by Jean Paul Gaultier

A thick raspberry milk drink. Imagine a melted raspberry milkshake and that's what you get! It's similar to the OG My Way but better.

-Fly Away by Mugler

Smells like dry cedar, grapefruit and Cannabis, but mostly cannabis stems... not the buds. I've probably worn this one the most so far.

-The Ghost In the Shell

Beautiful clean musk with hints of milk, plastic and ozonic notes. It's crazy!

-Erotic Me by Paco Rabanne

It smells like raspberry milk musk with a hint of leather to me. It's okay but I think it smells better on him?
I absolutely love ghost in the shell, that unique plastic human skin hybrid just walked out of the shower does something phenomenal to my brain lol, I ended up getting a second bottle to keep on my night stand for cravings of wanting it on my wrist in the middle of the night.
I'm currently obsessed with orto parisi's seminalis, the creamy (or should I just say dreamy?) florals are hypnotic the only vice the longevity is never ending.
Circling back on the line of android humanoid mannequin which ever way one thinks of it, I've been wanting to get flesh by Pekji reading it pushes that not so human flesh scent to the max.
YES. I love and live for Bjork! sorry for the late reply but a touch of redwood alchemy's blood along with ghost in the shell (if you can handle the literal blood note) makes it feel more true to the theme. The metallic note that's in ghost in the shell is pretty weak (not complaining I love this fragrance as is) and that weird niche extra base just boosts the oddity and euphoria.

Eudial
Reactions:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:22 am

S O, I don't know how everyone feels about dupes or recreations, I've been holding onto a second gen bottle and refill of Alien since the L'Oreal purchase was rumored and sadly came to fruition. I also have a deluxe sample gem that came with a purchase from either Macy's or Sephora of the first generation (the one that kicked off my addiction to the Thierry Mugler perfume world). I went through three bottles of the original back in 2013-14, I loved spraying it all over, especially before hopping on cam. Today, I finally got my hands on the now (legendary?) Sacrifice for Her by Ajmal. It felt like a punch to the chest in the best way possible. I was expecting a cheap, generic seltzer water-esque vibe of a jasmine style perfume. NO DARLINGS. It fully smells like Alien v1 and v2 had a baby, but with the first gen's genes predominantly showing through. The only "downside" is you won't fill a house with how the first gen's sillage was, still pretty damn strong tho.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:46 am

I thought it was just me.
Their packaging is super cute but their products are irritating and smell cheap (to me).