The Clips4Sale Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Fri May 19, 2023 11:06 am

No it was after it was submitted to compliance, and rejected. Yeah I'm glad that so far there aren't penalties for posting stuff that isn't allowed, as a lot of that seems to depend on who is reviewing. Yesterday after I posted this some asshole at compliance decided to crawl through my recently uploaded content and re-review stuff that others had OKed. I woke up to 20 clips needing revisions for similar minor infractions.

bigbum
Hustler
Reactions:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:40 am

LilithsBitch wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:06 am No it was after it was submitted to compliance, and rejected. Yeah I'm glad that so far there aren't penalties for posting stuff that isn't allowed, as a lot of that seems to depend on who is reviewing. Yesterday after I posted this some asshole at compliance decided to crawl through my recently uploaded content and re-review stuff that others had OKed. I woke up to 20 clips needing revisions for similar minor infractions.
are you a model? or a client? because ive seen you around SM with the same user name. I am a bit confused.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sun May 21, 2023 4:54 pm

LilithsBitch wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:01 pm C4S compliance is so strict lately, stricter than anyone, even OF. What the fuck? I just had to edit "you're horny like an overgrown adolescent, jerking off all the time" out of a bikini JOI clip. It wasn't even any age play or taboo stuff at all.
I think the word "adolescent" would get flagged anywhere.

LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Mon May 22, 2023 4:04 pm

That's weird, I'm a performer, I just don't use my stage name here since these posts are viewable by the public. I used to on Stripperweb. I haven't used SM in years.

June
Reactions:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:11 am

LilithsBitch wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:01 pm C4S compliance is so strict lately, stricter than anyone, even OF. What the fuck? I just had to edit "you're horny like an overgrown adolescent, jerking off all the time" out of a bikini JOI clip. It wasn't even any age play or taboo stuff at all.
I had a video rejected for saying, "You'll become addicted to me like a drug" 🤦‍♀️. What I found interesting was that the line was in the video itself, not the preview or description. I guess I didn't realize they watched each video, or had AI scanning it at least. It feels like the banned word list grows every day.

LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:01 pm

I wonder if AI is being used, or if humans are watching and listening to each video in their entirety now. Because things that are not even on the TOS are getting flagged, that if a human was watching, one would think nuance would allow. Like if the video is clearly not about underage content, and you're simply making an analogy like in n natural conversation, "you're horny like a teenager" or "your cock is like a drug to me" (also flagged recently for me), a human could make the call that it is not about minors and not about drugs. Same with a cat walking through the background, but oh well, I guess they just want to apply all rules super strictly and illogically now. I'm rather resigned to it at this point.

ep2023
Reactions:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:12 am

June wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:11 am
I had a video rejected for saying, "You'll become addicted to me like a drug" 🤦‍♀️. What I found interesting was that the line was in the video itself, not the preview or description. I guess I didn't realize they watched each video, or had AI scanning it at least. It feels like the banned word list grows every day.
It's ALL about CONTROL. :(

I guess I can't use C4S since I'm taboo.

I was wondering if they only allow videos or audios & pics too.

ep2023
Reactions:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:14 am

LilithsBitch wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:01 pm I wonder if AI is being used, or if humans are watching and listening to each video in their entirety now. Because things that are not even on the TOS are getting flagged, that if a human was watching, one would think nuance would allow. Like if the video is clearly not about underage content, and you're simply making an analogy like in n natural conversation, "you're horny like a teenager" or "your cock is like a drug to me" (also flagged recently for me), a human could make the call that it is not about minors and not about drugs. Same with a cat walking through the background, but oh well, I guess they just want to apply all rules super strictly and illogically now. I'm rather resigned to it at this point.
The entire WORLD is controlled by the evils' AI system. We are in officially now in a digital prison & it's only going to get worse.

I tried to open a bank account a few weeks ago, was rejected & told I will NEVER be allowed to try again.

A friend tried to buy something at Walmart & they told him he's been flagged as FRAUD. He was in the store, NOT online.

LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:27 pm

ep2023 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:12 am
June wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:11 am
It's ALL about CONTROL. :(

I guess I can't use C4S since I'm taboo.

I was wondering if they only allow videos or audios & pics too.
I don't think it is so much about control (unless you count at the highest levels, the govt needs to control the masses to stay in power) as about MONEY and BUSINESS --the sites wanting to stay afloat. It is a big burden on them the new laws which require them to scour all the content for infractions. Too many infractions and Visa and Mastercard will remove their support/processing and none of us wants that. That said, I loathe AI.

Taboo is allowed on c4s, just read their terms of service to see what you can and cannot do. Pics are not for sale anymore there, but audios are.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:41 am

Have y'all seen the new Clips4Sale layout? What do you think?