The Clips4Sale Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
RedCandy
Reactions:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:50 pm

CarmenRose wrote: ↑Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:42 am I deleted a couple of clips that didn't sell but probably didn't give them enough of a chance. I'm going to re-upload them.
Yes reload them Carmen! You never know when someone will come along and buy them! Sometimes I have 0 sales on a clip I uploaded then 6 mths later they sell.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:05 pm

@RedCandy Thank you for your input. I'm going to take your advice and reload them. I already have gifs and previews made so it won't be much work. Uploading the clips will also bring more traffic.

You are truly an inspiration. I hope this month goes well for you.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:32 am

It helped to upload the deleted clips. Sales are going up.😊

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:01 am

@RedCandy and @laurielegs. Thank you. I see your support here and it's very motivating. Sales are still pretty steady. I hope it's the same for you.

RedCandy
Reactions:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:11 pm

CarmenRose wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:01 am @RedCandy and @laurielegs. Thank you. I see your support here and it's very motivating. Sales are still pretty steady. I hope it's the same for you.
Thank you Carmen! Yes for me C4S is in the lead this month! My laptop I record clips on was having charging issues so I wasn't able to record and upload but 1 clip so far this month! Even with 1 upload I am at $700 on c4S.
Carmen remember what I said about sometimes having 0 sales on a clip for 6 mths then someone coming along and buying it! That's holds very true! I've been having a lot of old clips selling this month on c4S
Keep recording and keep uploading it will pay off! Sometimes not Immediately but eventually! Every sale adds to your bottom line!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:43 am

RedCandy wrote: ↑Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:11 pm
CarmenRose wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:01 am @RedCandy and @laurielegs. Thank you. I see your support here and it's very motivating. Sales are still pretty steady. I hope it's the same for you.
Thank you Carmen! Yes for me C4S is in the lead this month! My laptop I record clips on was having charging issues so I wasn't able to record and upload but 1 clip so far this month! Even with 1 upload I am at $700 on c4S.
Carmen remember what I said about sometimes having 0 sales on a clip for 6 mths then someone coming along and buying it! That's holds very true! I've been having a lot of old clips selling this month on c4S
Keep recording and keep uploading it will pay off! Sometimes not Immediately but eventually! Every sale adds to your bottom line!
One upload and $700 is incredible! C4S in the lead. That's the way to work smarter and not harder. Good for you and congratulations!!

I do remember you saying that clips can have zero sales for a long time and all the sudden they get a rush of sales. I still have not sold my new clips but the uploads have resulted in older clip sales.

It's like a snowball rolling down the hill. I think the end of the month is a good time to film because camming usually slows down.

Thank you for your encouragement! You are sure rocking it!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:30 pm

@RedCandy Are you getting closer to the $1000? Maybe you hit it already? 😊

@Esixxx and @laurielegs I hope your sales are up!

I'm still getting sales every dayπŸ’ƒ. It seems like guys are starting to get used to the new layout. They are very visual after all.

RedCandy
Reactions:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:30 pm

CarmenRose wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:30 pm @RedCandy Are you getting closer to the $1000? Maybe you hit it already? 😊

I'm still getting sales every dayπŸ’ƒ. It seems like guys are starting to get used to the new layout. They are very visual after all.
Carmen i ended c4s with $804 with 1 clip uploaded in Sept..Oct 0 uploads and i am at $266..need to "still take laptop to get charging port fix" i hate taking my laptop to get fix! Im always wondering even without my password can they still download files from my laptop! But i must take it this week to get fix so i can have it back by Tuesday my clips making day😊! Will keep you posted

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:07 pm

RedCandy wrote: ↑Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:30 pm
CarmenRose wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:30 pm @RedCandy Are you getting closer to the $1000? Maybe you hit it already? 😊

Carmen i ended c4s with $804 with 1 clip uploaded in Sept..Oct 0 uploads and i am at $266..need to "still take laptop to get charging port fix" i hate taking my laptop to get fix! Im always wondering even without my password can they still download files from my laptop! But i must take it this week to get fix so i can have it back by Tuesday my clips making day😊! Will keep you posted
Congrats!! $804 with just 1 clip uploaded is exceeding good. That sucks about your laptop. I hope they don't charge much. A charging port seems simple enough. I don't know if techs can see files without a password. I'm sure they have seen it all before though.lol

Several year ago my brother in law came over to fix my computer. I think it was frozen. He saw that I had a couple of cam sites open. He thought it was hilarous. My face must have been beet red.🫒

Yes, please do keep me posted.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:03 am

What day of the month does everyone receive payout via ACH?