The iWantClips Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
HaydenBlue
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:23 am

Everything related to iWantClips goes here.

Artists on iWantClips earn the following commission rates:

80% on Tips/Tributes
70% on Pay-to-View Messaging
60% on Clips & Store Content

Current site policies: https://iwantempire.freshdesk.com/suppo ... uidelines-

LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:17 pm

Is anyone else having trouble with the preview generator lately? I've had to make my own for many clips now because it isn't working consistently.

IWCSupportTeam
Reactions:

Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:43 am

LilithsBitch wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:17 pm Is anyone else having trouble with the preview generator lately? I've had to make my own for many clips now because it isn't working consistently.
Hello LilithsBitch,

Thank you for your post and we apologize for our delayed thread reply as the transition from Stripperweb has taken us some time to adjust.

We're so sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues while using our Preview Generator. We don't currently have any known issues with our Preview Generator but if this issue is still persisting for you, we recommend contacting our Support Team directly via email at Support@iWantClips.com. This way, we can provide you with individualized assistance and get your issue taken care of as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience! :)

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:05 pm

I am disappointed in IWC decision to not allow the word "camgirl" but continuing to allow the word "girlfriend." The response I received was because the word "girl" was against the Mastercard/VISA guidelines. I'm guessing the word "boyfriend" is allowed as well. Can your support team review that decision as 1 being allowed but not the other is not logical. I feel like the term "camgirl" is the only widely accepted version of the description for a cam model.

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:45 pm

Hmm their IWantPhone page doesn t work for me today

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:03 pm

Am I correct in assuming that tributes, clip sales etc are not covered against refunds/chargebacks on IWC?

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
IWCSupportTeam
Reactions:

Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:41 am

SapphireXO wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:05 pm I am disappointed in IWC decision to not allow the word "camgirl" but continuing to allow the word "girlfriend." The response I received was because the word "girl" was against the Mastercard/VISA guidelines. I'm guessing the word "boyfriend" is allowed as well. Can your support team review that decision as 1 being allowed but not the other is not logical. I feel like the term "camgirl" is the only widely accepted version of the description for a cam model.
Hello SapphireXO,

We appreciate your post and sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have experienced with the word “camgirl”. To clarify, the word “camgirl” is currently allowed on our site. It is also a category option for Artists to choose when uploading content. 

Since the word “girl” is typically associated with adolescence, it is only allowed in certain context. Since words like “girlfriend” and “camgirl” are established words and are not referencing an adolescent girl, these words are allowed.

We hope this information is helpful and apologize again for any confusion you may have previously experienced.

Thank you!

Ginnyyyy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:45 pm Hmm their IWantPhone page doesn t work for me today
Hi Ginnyyyy,

Our site previously experienced a temporary issue that caused some pages/features to have extended load times, iWantPhone being one of those features. However, we are happy to share that the issue was quickly resolved shortly after! Your iWantPhone feature should now be running smoothly once again. If you are still experiencing any issues with your account, please contact Support@iWantClips.com via email so that they may provide you with individualized assistance.

Ginnyyyy wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:03 pm Am I correct in assuming that tributes, clip sales etc are not covered against refunds/chargebacks on IWC?
At iWantClips, all Artists receive chargeback protection up to $5,000 a month. This is the case for all transaction types (tributes, clip sales, iWantPhone sales, etc.). This way, Artists can rest assured that their earnings will not be affected by a chargeback claim. For more details regarding chargeback protection, please contact Support@iWantClips.com.

Thank you so much!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:43 am

Good Morning @IWCSupportTeam
Is it possible to send audio files via pay-to-view messages?

IWCSupportTeam
Reactions:

Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:24 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:43 am Good Morning @IWCSupportTeam
Hello EtherealMOD,

Thank you for your question!

Yes, Artists have the ability to send MP3 audio files via the Message Center. This applies for both regular messages and Pay-To-View messages. :)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:32 pm

IWCSupportTeam wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:24 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:43 am Good Morning @IWCSupportTeam
Hello EtherealMOD,

Thank you for your question!

Yes, Artists have the ability to send MP3 audio files via the Message Center. This applies for both regular messages and Pay-To-View messages. :)
That's great! Thank you. 💗