The iWantClips Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:26 am

Pff double post.
Last edited by Ginnyyyy on Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:29 am

Thanks IWC for letting me know we re protected against chargebacks.

REFUNDS too?

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

IWCSupportTeam
Reactions:

Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:17 am

Ginnyyyy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:29 am Thanks IWC for letting me know we re protected against chargebacks.

REFUNDS too?
Hi Ginnyyyy,

No problem at all as we are always happy to help!

Regarding refunds, it depends on what the specific issue is that is warranting the refund.

For example, if a customer purchases a custom dick rating clip and the Artist does not provide it to the customer as promised, then naturally we would refund the customer and remove the earnings from the Artist's account since the service was not provided.

However, please note that we will always contact an Artist first and give them a 72 hour timeframe to resolve any disputes before initiating any refunds as there could be a multitude of reasons as to why an Artist did not provided an advertised service right away. To confirm, earnings will not be removed from an Artist's account without prior notice or communication first.

If you have any additional questions or would like more individualized assistance, please contact Support@iWantClips.com via email.

Thank you!

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:54 am

Thank youuuu. So tips, tributes from a client shall be fully mine, right, won t be refunded.

You only refund when a client doesn t receive what was agreed upon.

IWCSupportTeam
Reactions:

Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:29 pm

Ginnyyyy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:54 am Thank youuuu. So tips, tributes from a client shall be fully mine, right, won t be refunded.

You only refund when a client doesn t receive what was agreed upon.
That is correct! Even if a customer initiates a chargeback on the tribute/tip they send to you, the earnings will not be removed from your account as this falls under chargeback protection. :)

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:03 am

Thank you very much =^_^=

IWCSupportTeam
Reactions:

Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:20 pm

Ginnyyyy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:03 am Thank you very much =^_^=
No problem at all, we are always happy to help in any way we can! :D

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:35 am

IWCSupportTeam wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:24 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:43 am Good Morning @IWCSupportTeam
Is it possible to send audio files via pay-to-view messages?
Hello EtherealMOD,

Thank you for your question!

Yes, Artists have the ability to send MP3 audio files via the Message Center. This applies for both regular messages and Pay-To-View messages. :)
IWC Support,
Why can we not post audio only previews when we make an audio only listing? I can only post a preview image... Thank you.

SapphireXO
Reactions:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:38 am

IWCSupportTeam wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:41 am
SapphireXO wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:05 pm I am disappointed in IWC decision to not allow the word "camgirl" but continuing to allow the word "girlfriend." The response I received was because the word "girl" was against the Mastercard/VISA guidelines. I'm guessing the word "boyfriend" is allowed as well. Can your support team review that decision as 1 being allowed but not the other is not logical. I feel like the term "camgirl" is the only widely accepted version of the description for a cam model.

Hello SapphireXO,

We appreciate your post and sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have experienced with the word “camgirl”. To clarify, the word “camgirl” is currently allowed on our site. It is also a category option for Artists to choose when uploading content. 

Since the word “girl” is typically associated with adolescence, it is only allowed in certain context. Since words like “girlfriend” and “camgirl” are established words and are not referencing an adolescent girl, these words are allowed.

We hope this information is helpful and apologize again for any confusion you may have previously experienced.

Thank you!
I tried to open an audio only store recently with the word "camgirl" in it and support replied saying the request was denied. I ended up picking another name. Maybe there is some confusion on what is acceptable?

IWCSupportTeam
Reactions:

Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:40 am

SapphireXO wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:35 am
IWCSupportTeam wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:24 pm
IWC Support,
Why can we not post audio only previews when we make an audio only listing? I can only post a preview image... Thank you.

Thank you for your inquiry. To clarify, there is a way for audio-only listings to contain audio previews.

This can be done by uploading your audio files as videos using the "+ Add a Video" button in the Sell Items page. This way, audio can be included into your listings/previews without only being limited to using still images.

Additionally, if you upload your audio content via the "+ Add a Video" button, you will also have the ability to creating your audio previews using the Preview Generator. With the Preview Generator, you can select the specific audio timestamps you would like to use for your audio previews.

If you would like further instructions on how to do this, please contact Support@iWantClips.com via email and we will be happy to provide assistance.

SapphireXO wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:38 am
IWCSupportTeam wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:41 am
SapphireXO wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:05 pm I am disappointed in IWC decision to not allow the word "camgirl" but continuing to allow the word "girlfriend." The response I received was because the word "girl" was against the Mastercard/VISA guidelines. I'm guessing the word "boyfriend" is allowed as well. Can your support team review that decision as 1 being allowed but not the other is not logical. I feel like the term "camgirl" is the only widely accepted version of the description for a cam model.

Hello SapphireXO,

We appreciate your post and sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have experienced with the word “camgirl”. To clarify, the word “camgirl” is currently allowed on our site. It is also a category option for Artists to choose when uploading content. 

Since the word “girl” is typically associated with adolescence, it is only allowed in certain context. Since words like “girlfriend” and “camgirl” are established words and are not referencing an adolescent girl, these words are allowed.

We hope this information is helpful and apologize again for any confusion you may have previously experienced.

Thank you!
I tried to open an audio only store recently with the word "camgirl" in it and support replied saying the request was denied. I ended up picking another name. Maybe there is some confusion on what is acceptable?

Depending on how the word "camgirl" is used and the specific context it is in, it can sometimes not be allowed. We apologize for any confusion. Please contact Support@iWantClips.com via email to discuss your username request and why it was originally denied further.

Thank you!