The iWantClips Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
SapphireXO
Reactions:
Wed May 03, 2023 5:42 pm

IWCSupportTeam wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:40 am
SapphireXO wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:35 am
IWCSupportTeam wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:24 pm
IWC Support,
Why can we not post audio only previews when we make an audio only listing? I can only post a preview image... Thank you.
Thank you for your inquiry. To clarify, there is a way for audio-only listings to contain audio previews.

This can be done by uploading your audio files as videos using the "+ Add a Video" button in the Sell Items page. This way, audio can be included into your listings/previews without only being limited to using still images.

Additionally, if you upload your audio content via the "+ Add a Video" button, you will also have the ability to creating your audio previews using the Preview Generator. With the Preview Generator, you can select the specific audio timestamps you would like to use for your audio previews.

If you would like further instructions on how to do this, please contact Support@iWantClips.com via email and we will be happy to provide assistance.
SapphireXO wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:38 am
Why isn't this available in the audio section is still my question. I understand we can post in the audio only category tag using the video upload option. Just seems obvious - why do we have to go through + Add a Video for a preview?

IWCSupportTeam
Reactions:

Wed May 10, 2023 11:31 am

SapphireXO wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:38 am
Why isn't this available in the audio section is still my question. I understand we can post in the audio only category tag using the video upload option. Just seems obvious - why do we have to go through + Add a Video for a preview?
Thank you for your additional question.

At this time, the Audio-only uploading button is bundled together with the PDF and Doc uploads. This is why audio previews are not an option as audio is not available for these two file types (PDF/Doc).

However, please know that we are always working to improve our site and make it as efficient and enjoyable as possible for both Artists and customers alike. Therefore, the option to add audio previews for audio-only uploads has been forwarded to the appropriate department to hopefully be implemented in a future site update.

Please do not hesitate to contact Support@iWantClips.com with any additional questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you again for your post and we hope you have a lovely rest of your day! :)

laurielegs
Reactions:

Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:39 pm

I rarely get calls from IWC phone so I'm not familiar with how it works. I had left my lines on accidentally last night and this morning at 6 am a call came through. I answered and did a phone session, was so sleepy can't remember exactly what the announcement said, but I do remember it was a 15 minute booking.

Unfortunately the poor fellow had booked a webcam session and I thought he was calling the phone line. He never mentioned it and I proceeded as if it was just phone. (No clue why he didn't ask about cam though but he was definitely calling that line).

What I'm wondering is, does the IWC Phone announcement state what line they are calling in to? If not I guess I'll have to only turn on phone or only webcam to be sure.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:49 pm

laurielegs wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:39 pmWhat I'm wondering is, does the IWC Phone announcement state what line they are calling in to? If not I guess I'll have to only turn on phone or only webcam to be sure.
ok, for anyone wondering about this in the future, IWC support got back to me and verified that the line will announce which they are calling, so that's good.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:05 pm

Yesterday I created a customer account for myself on IWantClips to see how it looks on customers end, learned a lot and thought I'd share. (Maybe most know these things already but was new to me). At first it would not let me load funds and declined. Called my card and they had no idea why. Contacted IWC and explained I'm an artist who wanted to make an account to see how a purchase goes on the client end and they apologized and said their system had flagged for fraud so they removed the block and I was able to load funds immediately. It automatically set my spending limit at $250 and said I can contact them to raise that. (You can't message or receive messages until you spent at least $5 - love that! cuts down on annoying broke ones)

I then made a purchase of a clip and discovered they have a cloud feature (really nice for customers who won't download due to privacy). I added myself to my favorites and found they have an opt-in notify for both new clips and iwantphone/cam listings. I immediately went to my artist account and emailed my customer list and pointed out they need to opt in to get notified. (It didn't seem that obvious to me so some may not have noticed either).

I adore IWC because my femdom clips sell well there but it kills me that some features they lack really cripple earning possibilities. Fortunately they seem to have improved the time it takes to get a new clip approved, but the way they hold mass or private messages for sometimes 24 hours for approval really stops me from being able to interact in real time and that personal interaction is such a money maker it makes me so annoyed they haven't sped this up somehow. I may contact them and see if there is some solution they are working on. Their support has been pretty responsive in the past for me.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:52 pm

Today from midnight April 23 til April 24th IWC is paying out 100%!
58c688257082b7f9a3fcfb05f86974cc.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:09 pm

Nevermind. Iwantclips seems to be on that bullshit?

They've been advertising 90% payout on tributes for the entire month of April. Also they promised 100% payout on the 23rd til 24th during the month of April.

I've already reached out to them about the discrepancy and it still doesn't add up?

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:52 pm Today from midnight April 23 til April 24th IWC is paying out 100%!

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:09 pm Nevermind. Iwantclips seems to be on that bullshit?

They've been advertising 90% payout on tributes for the entire month of April. Also they promised 100% payout on the 23rd til 24th during the month of April.

I've already reached out to them about the discrepancy and it still doesn't add up?

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:52 pm Today from midnight April 23 til April 24th IWC is paying out 100%!
I can't see what you posted but did they stiff you on your percentage?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:49 am

SuperPookie wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 am
EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:09 pm Nevermind. Iwantclips seems to be on that bullshit?

Yes they stiffed me. I wasn't paid out at the 90% for tributes. They took out 20%. I've shown them the proof and so far they've gone silent.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu May 02, 2024 12:20 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:49 am
SuperPookie wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 am

Yes they stiffed me. I wasn't paid out at the 90% for tributes. They took out 20%. I've shown them the proof and so far they've gone silent.
Ugh I'm sorry! I hope they make it right for you.