The ManyVids Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:34 am

@SuperPookie I find it annoying and really distracting

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:00 pm

I think this is there effort to make it more community based while they step away from social media? Are you following those models because that could be why you're getting those notifications.

Esixxx wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:15 pm I’m talking about MV’s website, when I log on to it. I get notifications like model x sent you a broadcast, and etc,

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:42 pm

@EtherealMOD I can appreciate the intent of what they are attempting to do. I'm getting notifications from creators and people that I don't follow.

I like it how it was before when other creators that I followed showed up in my feed. Then I could Re-MV them. This new feature takes a lot of self control to not look at the notifications tab.

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk 😂 I'll see if they have a feedback form.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:51 pm

MV Support just got back to me-the notification issue is a glitch and they are working on it

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:45 pm

Don't you just love when "glitches" occur?

Let us pray that this transition doesn't force too many folks to "get with the program" before it's finally acknowledged as a Glitch.

To be clear I am not hating, but I do understand why being too messy is problematic.
Esixxx wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:51 pm MV Support just got back to me-the notification issue is a glitch and they are working on it

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:46 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:45 pm Don't you just love when "glitches" occur?

Let us pray that this transition doesn't force too many folks to "get with the program" before it's finally acknowledged as a Glitch.

To be clear I am not hating, but I do understand why being too messy is problematic.
Esixxx wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:51 pm MV Support just got back to me-the notification issue is a glitch and they are working on it
There is a big part of me that is old school and somewhat resistant to change ( awareness is the first step :lol: )

At least they are aware of them problem. It's looks like it is fixed this when I took a look this morning. Edit: I spoke too soon lol-it isn't fixed

I do see what the intent and it is good.
It would be nice for us to have a playground again

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:04 pm

To be extra extra clear I was being super sarcastic regarding the "glitch". It's not an actual glitch but a step towards creating a new adult Twitter platform.

I don't focus on ManyVids these days to be honest, but I do remember how so many models were following me in the beginning; so many that at the time I thought it was weird?

"Why are so many models leaving me ♥️'s on my post? Fukn Weirdos!"

Now I'm looking at it under a different perspective considering how bigoted mainstream social media is towards sex workers. That glitch was no accident.
Esixxx wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:46 am
EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:45 pm Don't you just love when "glitches" occur?

There is a big part of me that is old school and somewhat resistant to change ( awareness is the first step :lol: )

At least they are aware of them problem. It's looks like it is fixed this when I took a look this morning. Edit: I spoke too soon lol-it isn't fixed

I do see what the intent and it is good.
It would be nice for us to have a playground again