The ManyVids Thread

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
HaydenBlue
Reactions:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:27 am

Everything related to ManyVids goes here.

Current site policies: https://info.manyvids.com/home/upload-rules

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue May 09, 2023 8:41 am

ManyVids is running a week long sales event

"Introducing our Shop Til' You Drop Event where Creators can participate to earn up to 95% PAYOUT on Store Items sales! Members, now is the perfect time to buy the Store Items you've been dreaming about! 🎉"

It's for PHYSICAL store items, not digital. We all know what kind of stuff will get sold. I genuinely want to know how MV gets away with that?

handoverthat
Reactions:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:06 pm

I can't even get to my own profile, let alone profiles of others on many vids. I'm a content seller who just joined many vids and am having an issue where so many links on manyvids just seem broken. What is going on?

handoverthat
Reactions:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:45 pm

I am trying to edit my vids for manyvids and h o l y f u c k. How are vids supposed to be done in a timely manner? Eventually I'd like to hire someone to do my editing for me, though I'm sure that comes with its own can of worms like figuring out who you can trust to work with you as a NSFW content creator and who just doesn't want your vids and/or to leak your vids. Right now I don't have a dollar to invest in fancy software, which I'm sure I don't need right now, just need to put in the work and figure out how to do things. Right now all I'm trying to do is so much as CROP my vid and it's a pain :shock:

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:58 am

It takes time and practice- you will get the hang of it!

Youtube is a great resource for tutorials. If you are just starting out- my suggestion is be easy on yourself and just do the best you can with the resources that you have. You will progress over time.

What software are you editing with?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:21 pm

ManyVids has decided to stop promoting on Twitter due to censorship and or monetization on the platform. Prior to this announcement auto tweets weren't showing up on Twitter.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:19 am

What is up with getting notifications from other performers that I don't even follow- anyone else getting this?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:26 pm

Are you talking about Twitter? If so then yes I too have noticed that. I'm finding out things from accounts I don't interact with and honestly don't want to see their updates. Messy problematic type heauxs that I thought I had blocked or muted?

Now with that said...the Twitter AI keeps me up to date with the most recent drama. Basically they're making it easier for us to be nosey bystanders. 😂

But I'm not getting actual notification? What I see are suggestions.
Esixxx wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:19 am What is up with getting notifications from other performers that I don't even follow- anyone else getting this?

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:15 pm

I’m talking about MV’s website, when I log on to it. I get notifications like model x sent you a broadcast, and etc,

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:58 am

Esixxx wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:15 pm I’m talking about MV’s website, when I log on to it. I get notifications like model x sent you a broadcast, and etc,
I'm getting that as well. Dozens of them actually and it is annoying.