Beauty Randoms Thread

What's hot in the world of stripper fashion? Where'd you get it? Let's talk about it!

Moderator: Genoveve

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:33 pm

12-01-2022, 02:55 PMLoveyD
Re: Beauty Randoms Thread
I love the Almond oil! It's not as heavy as coconut oil or as much of a pain to get out. Plus my hair is not as frizzy. It's still a little bit frizzy, but I think that's just from shampooing. Overall though, I love it! My hair is so soft and not dried out. Thank you for the suggestion Charlie!
12-01-2022, 07:13 PMcharlie61
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveyD View Post
I love the Almond oil! It's not as heavy as coconut oil or as much of a pain to get out. Plus my hair is not as frizzy. It's still a little bit frizzy, but I think that's just from shampooing. Overall though, I love it! My hair is so soft and not dried out. Thank you for the suggestion Charlie!
Wonderful!!! ♡
12-05-2022, 03:05

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:33 pm

12-05-2022, 03:05 AMneverendingkneebruises
Found my new holy grail plumping lip gloss and it's only $5! https://www.ulta.com/p/what-fake-ext...pimprod2030628

Snagged it on impulse at Ulta. It seriously makes me look like I just got my lips done, is not sticky at all, and a cute pink color :) Only thing is it burns like you just ate something spicy, I <3 spicy food so not an issue for me though

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:34 pm

2-08-2022, 08:01 AMDreamqueen
https://images.app.goo.gl/DyURs7XMaZ8JFhy38

Love this idea of stackable make-up!
I just ordered it.
Will come in handy on cam, or to keep in my purse when I'm on the go and need a touch up.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:34 pm

AMAvaJade
I got JVN air dry cream...I wasn't expecting it to be worth the hype but have used it once so far and think it's going to be a must-have product for me - it's amazing.

I'm weaning off keratin treatments and growing my curly hair out and this really tamed my frizz halo whilst also keeping my hair hydrated all day without weighing it down.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:35 pm

SnuffleUffleGrass
My noble act of 2023 will be using up the perfume I never wear.....The longevity of Victoria's Secret perfume is pretty amazing!!!!

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:36 pm

LoveyD
I love St Ives collagen and elastin cream. It comes in a vat, a large vat, that is only about $5.89. This stuff goes on amazing and it definitely makes my skin look and feel moisturized. I use it for my face, neck, and hands. The stuff is going to last me such a long time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000U...b_b_asin_image

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:37 pm

26 Jan 2023
DEC JAN FEB
Previous capture 26 Next capture
2022 2023 2024

About this capture
Stripper Web Exotic Dancer Community
Beauty Randoms Thread
Printable View

Show 25 post(s) from this thread on one page
Page 60 of 60FirstFirstPrevious...1050585960
11-28-2022, 08:47 AMLoveyD
^^^ thank you, I will do the same thing. I'm trying not to brush my hair while it's wet. Was just looking for an oil for my length and ends, trying to keep them in good shape as I grow my hair out.
12-01-2022, 08:45 AMDreamqueen
https://images.app.goo.gl/eZ3KUCCaChQTb34c6

This ointment is amazing.
The skin on the top of my hands gets so dry during
the desert winters, that it bleeds.
I got a sample size of this last week in my Wal-Mart goody bag.
It worked almost instantly!
I have beautiful skin, so having this problem pop up was frustrating.
12-01-2022, 02:55 PMLoveyD
12-01-2022, 07:13 PMcharlie61
Quote:
Wonderful!!! ♡
12-05-2022, 03:05 AMneverendingkneebruises
Found my new holy grail plumping lip gloss and it's only $5! https://www.ulta.com/p/what-fake-ext...pimprod2030628

Snagged it on impulse at Ulta. It seriously makes me look like I just got my lips done, is not sticky at all, and a cute pink color :) Only thing is it burns like you just ate something spicy, I <3 spicy food so not an issue for me though
12-08-2022, 08:01 AMDreamqueen
https://images.app.goo.gl/DyURs7XMaZ8JFhy38

Love this idea of stackable make-up!
I just ordered it.
Will come in handy on cam, or to keep in my purse when I'm on the go and need a touch up.
12-09-2022, 03:08 AMAvaJade
I got JVN air dry cream...I wasn't expecting it to be worth the hype but have used it once so far and think it's going to be a must-have product for me - it's amazing.

I'm weaning off keratin treatments and growing my curly hair out and this really tamed my frizz halo whilst also keeping my hair hydrated all day without weighing it down.
12-18-2022, 11:48 PMSnuffleUffleGrass
My noble act of 2023 will be using up the perfume I never wear.....The longevity of Victoria's Secret perfume is pretty amazing!!!!
12-19-2022, 05:59 PMLoveyD
I love St Ives collagen and elastin cream. It comes in a vat, a large vat, that is only about $5.89. This stuff goes on amazing and it definitely makes my skin look and feel moisturized. I use it for my face, neck, and hands. The stuff is going to last me such a long time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000U...b_b_asin_image
12-20-2022, 01:56 PMLoveyD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvaJade View Post

Thank you for mentioning this! I've been looking for a product that will tame my for his Halo as well. I have fine hair lots of it so I can't have heavy product in my hair. Thinking about ordering the travel size just to try it out.
12-20-2022, 02:01 PMAvaJade
^ I have fine hair too, that's one reason I'm so impressed with how well it works! Fine frizzy hair is hard work...
Honestly, I was gonna order the travel size at first but it (30ml) costs £9 and the full-size (147ml) only costs £23, so I took a risk.
I really love the smell, but it might be love/hate as some reviews are negative about that.

I actually ordered 2 more tubes the other day as there was a double points offer on SpaceNK, so I'm stocked up now.
12-20-2022, 02:35 PMPanthera
Can anyone please please recommend a nail polish that won't make nails brittle and soft after a few uses? I can't for the life of me use ANY nail polish, not anymore! My nails are just fine normally, but as soon as I start using nail polish, even on top of a base coat... they are getting thinner and thinner with each use, and they peel and breall off like crazy. So annoying, as I LOVE having a nice colored manicure...
12-26-2022, 09:52 AMLoveyD
Quote:
Sweet almond oil is also a really good thing to put into the bath water. Makes your skin all soft. Just make sure you clean out your tub afterwards so it's not all slippery.
12-28-2022, 10:30 PMcarmen_b
https://i.ibb.co/5njGrPr/422-F9814-8...263773-A91.jpg
12-28-2022, 10:31 PMcarmen_b
It kills half the day but happy to have the red back !

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:37 pm

12-29-2022, 10:03 PMcharlie61
Like a true sociopath, i purchased a second Nuface device during black Friday so i could do microcurrent on both sides of my face simultaneously. It's made this habit so much easier to keep up with. So much more pleasant.

I wouldn't recommend home microcurrent to anyone since the effects are relatively subtle, and because it requires too much time for most people. But i really enjoy doing it in the evenings while i watch a show, and i definitely see a difference in my face (not right afterwards - over time). Like I've done it every day for the last month and am just now starting to see those subtle changes that i enjoy.

Once i reach maintenance level with microcurrent, I'll alternate LED mask / Nuface. I notice significant improvements with both, but i don't have the dedication to do both every single night.

I know all of this sounds crazy, but skincare is such a relaxing hobby for me - i love it.
12-29-2022, 11:31 PMAvaJade
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
Like a true sociopath
;D

Panthera, I really don't know...TBH for me the opposite is true - the only time I notice my nails have more strength is when I am consistent with keeping up with polish. When my nails are bare they are more fragile.

Have you tried a few different base coats or strengtheners?
01-02-2023, 12:53 PMGenoveve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
I might have to go back to being blonde.
I made the official decision to do this a while ago and dyed semi-permanent brown all over my hair to stain the red so it would look better as my natural color grew back in. It ended up being almost black though so I've been waiting for it to fade to light brown before I went and had blonde added and it's time, and thank god because I just found like 15 white hairs. It's crazy because I never had any grays and then literally the day before my 35th birthday all of the sudden I saw 5 in the mirror, and now right before I turn 36 all of the sudden there's a ton more. It looks like they're mainly concentrated right in the front middle area of my hair which I hope means when I'm older I'll have a big white stripe there, I think that would look sick. But yeah hair appt this weekend

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:38 pm

01-11-2023, 05:15 PMLoveyD
OMG I love Solgar liquid vitamin e! I use it to massage into my scalp along with my rosemary oil and it has made my hair grow so fast! I also use the vitamin E oil for my skin and my face is glowing after a few days of using it. Plus, I also orally take a few drops whenever I put it on my face because what you put into your body helps as well. I'm adding this to my list of things I can't live without.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:40 am

1.) Moving back to the NE has me so excited to be able to buy coats again, haven't had to buy one in like 15+ years. I'm excited for fall and winter clothes in general.

2.) I'm on Operation No Heat for my hair. Unfortunately I haven't found a way that will cause it to air-dry nicely, but since my hair is wavy I have found that dampening my hair, dividing it into three sections and wrapping the ends around foam rollers will result in looking decent-looking waves once it dries. I probably will still have to keep using heat on the two pieces that frame my face because those are the money pieces that can influence how the rest of my hair looks, but I always keep those sections shorter and layered so I'm not worried about them incurring too much damage since they're always getting chopped off.

aka Genoveve