Archived The anything you want to know about stripping in Guam thread

ARCHIVED topics about exotic dancing and the industry. For FEMALE exotic dancers, ex-dancer, and dancers to-be ONLY.

Moderators: Charlie61, Abundance, Genoveve, Aurora S.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:57 pm

Michele.2 09-15-2010, 05:20
The anything you want to know about Guam thread
Guam seems to be a pretty popular subject on SW, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread just for Guam. This is for any girls thinking of coming out or just want to know about Guam, anything Guam goes. I've been here going on 2 years and can answer mostly anything asked probably.

• Which clubs typically take traveling dancers? All clubs here accept girls for contract work from the states. Top 3 clubs I recommend are again, Vikings, G Spot and USA, in that order from my opinion. I don't suggest going through an agency, just contact the club yourself, its much better that way.
  • Of those that take traveling dancers, which help with travel & accommodations? Again, all clubs pay for your travel and housing. You can sign 2 months and get one way travel or 3 months and get a ticket back home as well. G Spot and Vikings also have the best housing IMO because of the location, G Spot has a driver that picks the girls up and Vikings is walking distance to the club. The rest of the clubs you will need to take a taxi, which they have these Korean ones that are very cheap (like $5-$7)
  • Rules on touching/contact? I think I covered mostly in the extras question, heavy full contact. Just remember that if you aren't comfortable then you don't have to do anything you don't want to, no one here is going to force you to.
  • Which club has the best bouncers? Honestly, most places suck with this. A lot of times I was defending myself on stage. G spot always has a bouncer or 2 standing by the stage incase guys get too touchy, but still if it gets really packed there isn't much the bouncer can do. Unless someone does something really bad they aren't thrown out, just told not to do it again or moved away from stage. Vikings was better as in taking care of the girls if the guy did something wrong, he was out. Can't say too much for USA, I've been there a few times but not too sure of the situation with bouncers. The rest of the clubs, bouncers are there but pretty much non existent.
  • Which clubs offer champagne rooms?
    All clubs, most of the clubs here have the same rules, prices, cost of drinks, etc, maybe a little difference here and there but not a whole lot.
The entire thread can be found here
https://web.archive.org/web/20230126072 ... =25&page=1

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:58 pm

09-15-2010, 05:23 PMtempest666
Re: The anything you want to know about Guam thread
Whats the rent like for timeshares? I would go but there is no way I could be separated from my SO for 2 months. We can barely stand 8 hours.
09-15-2010, 05:23 PMKylea2
Which club is considered the most upscale?

Which club has the best management?

Which club has the most extras going on in the club?

Which club gets the most military guys around pay days?

Which clubs typically take traveling dancers?

Of those that take traveling dancers, which help with travel & accommodations?

Rules on touching/contact?

Which club has the best bouncers?

Which clubs offer champagne rooms?
09-15-2010, 05:30 PMcamille27
why did the manager at club gspot ask me about my relationship with my father?
why did he ask me if my hair was real?
are most sc mgmt in guam this inappropriate or is he just a special breed of stupid?
09-15-2010, 05:32 PMKylea2
^^^^ lolz

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:00 pm

PMMichele.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
Whats the rent like for timeshares? I would go but there is no way I could be separated from my SO for 2 months. We can barely stand 8 hours.
I never really looked into timeshares on Guam, but I found this site if it is any help

I found a small apartment for $550 including all utilities, and the landlord does 3 month leases. There aren't that many postings on the Guam Craigslist but sometimes people post for wanting room shares, sublets, or weekly/monthly rentals. I knew of 2 girls that came out, rented a furnished (fairly nice and decent sized) studio right in Tumon, walking distance to everything for 1,300 a month, they split that and they also do weekly/monthly rentals.

Hope I was able to help :)

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:04 pm

About this capture
Stripper Web Exotic Dancer Community
Printable View

Show 25 post(s) from this thread on one page
Page 1 of 9123...NextLastLast
09-15-2010, 05:20 PMMichele.2
Guam seems to be a pretty popular subject on SW, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread just for Guam. This is for any girls thinking of coming out or just want to know about Guam, anything Guam goes. I've been here going on 2 years and can answer mostly anything asked probably.
09-15-2010, 05:23 PMtempest666
09-15-2010, 05:23 PMKylea2

Which club has the best management?

Which club has the most extras going on in the club?

Which club gets the most military guys around pay days?

Which clubs typically take traveling dancers?

Of those that take traveling dancers, which help with travel & accommodations?

Rules on touching/contact?

Which club has the best bouncers?

09-15-2010, 05:30 PMcamille27
are most sc mgmt in guam this inappropriate or is he just a special breed of stupid?
09-15-2010, 05:32 PMKylea2
^^^^ lolz
09-15-2010, 05:33 PMMichele.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
I never really looked into timeshares on Guam, but I found this site if it is any help

I found a small apartment for $550 including all utilities, and the landlord does 3 month leases. There aren't that many postings on the Guam Craigslist but sometimes people post for wanting room shares, sublets, or weekly/monthly rentals. I knew of 2 girls that came out, rented a furnished (fairly nice and decent sized) studio right in Tumon, walking distance to everything for 1,300 a month, they split that and they also do weekly/monthly rentals.

Hope I was able to help :)
09-15-2010, 06:03 PMMichele.2
These answers are based on my opinions from clubs I've worked.

Guam and upscale, none really. Most of the clubs here are pretty small dives, except for G Spot, I would definitely consider G spot the most upscale mostly because it is double the size of most clubs and seems the best maintained with fixtures/stage/etc..

Which club has the best management? I have to say Vikings, I enjoyed working at Vikings over the rest of the clubs I worked. Management is really lenient over fines, never had any issues when it came to getting paid.

Which club has the most extras going on in the club? This is a hard one for me to answer, I'm sure extras go on in all the clubs here, I never did extras and never heard much with girls talking about it. Guam is heavy full contact so what some girls consider extras in the states isn't here. Breast groping on stage is allowed, full nudity in dance and champagne rooms, touching allowed to the extent the dancer allows.

Which club gets the most military guys around pay days? I'm going to say Vikings, USA and G Spot next on the list. Only because USA and G Spot get a lot more tourists than Vikings and cater more for them, Vikings caters mostly to military, especially Navy.

Which clubs typically take traveling dancers? All clubs here accept girls for contract work from the states. Top 3 clubs I recommend are again, Vikings, G Spot and USA, in that order from my opinion. I don't suggest going through an agency, just contact the club yourself, its much better that way.

Of those that take traveling dancers, which help with travel & accommodations? Again, all clubs pay for your travel and housing. You can sign 2 months and get one way travel or 3 months and get a ticket back home as well. G Spot and Vikings also have the best housing IMO because of the location, G Spot has a driver that picks the girls up and Vikings is walking distance to the club. The rest of the clubs you will need to take a taxi, which they have these Korean ones that are very cheap (like $5-$7).

Rules on touching/contact? I think I covered mostly in the extras question, heavy full contact. Just remember that if you aren't comfortable then you don't have to do anything you don't want to, no one here is going to force you to.

Which club has the best bouncers? Honestly, most places suck with this. A lot of times I was defending myself on stage. G spot always has a bouncer or 2 standing by the stage incase guys get too touchy, but still if it gets really packed there isn't much the bouncer can do. Unless someone does something really bad they aren't thrown out, just told not to do it again or moved away from stage. Vikings was better as in taking care of the girls if the guy did something wrong, he was out. Can't say too much for USA, I've been there a few times but not too sure of the situation with bouncers. The rest of the clubs, bouncers are there but pretty much non existent.

All clubs, most of the clubs here have the same rules, prices, cost of drinks, etc, maybe a little difference here and there but not a whole lot.
09-15-2010, 06:09 PMMichele.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
:O That is really weird. The hair thing, maybe not quite as weird, but asking about your relationship with your father, yea thats inappropriate. When was this? I remember him asking questions about me, like what I want to do with myself, what I did before I came to Guam, stuff like that. None of the other managers asked questions like that though.
09-15-2010, 06:20 PMAthenathefabulous
Boob groping on stage? yikes. do most girls allow this? for me i think this would definitely be past my boundaries... what stage tips are we talking about here? and which club is the lightest contact wise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele.2 View Post
These answers are based on my opinions from clubs I've worked.

Which clubs typically take traveling dancers? All clubs here accept girls for contract work from the states. Top 3 clubs I recommend are again, Vikings, G Spot and USA, in that order from my opinion. I don't suggest going through an agency, just contact the club yourself, its much better that way.

this is also consistent with what i had read. I considered doing guam a while back when Nakita suggested it to me, but then i read up and heard these were the places to go. Nakita books a different club-- called either dreams or dreamgirls or something with the word dream in it, the reviews didnt sound like it was what i wanted.

i also think if i went to guam i would do it myself.

my questions: i know this is an obnoxious generic question and i know of course there are many factors to influence it, but im going to ask it anyway since it is the obvious: how is the money down there?

also, aside from work, how did you like guam? and did you have to work 6 nights a week for 3 months?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:06 pm

PMMichele.2
Athena, my warning, do NOT go to Dreamgirls. There is something about that place that is always horribly depressing. This might sound kinda weird but me and girls used to talk about, as soon as you get to the area that club is there is a horrible vibe, not just because it is extremely dead all the time. Other than, lol, anything supernatural, the owner is always in a horrible, sometimes almost hostile mood, seeing her atleast smile was a good day. The fines there are horrible, she would actually fine me numerous times for one thing, when I tried to tell her she had fined me for that last week she would just yell and say she didn't want to hear it and slam my money on the counter. Not many military go there or Japanese, mostly locals, the girls that do make money there are well established and only make money off their regulars. One good thing about DG, they had the best stage and 2 poles, one that rotates.

The boob groping thing, 90% of girls allow it, usually its for the average tipper, it doesn't require a tip in the double digits. G Spot has the least contact on stage because of the stage is setup different, it is higher up unlike other clubs that are more level with the customers and have a platform tiprail thing.

The money isn't that great, Guam is best if you want to come out for a working vacation to get away and try something new, not to bank. There are lots of girls who love Guam, including me, the girls that love it are the ones that know they aren't going to get rich. The ones that hate it, well 90% of the time they believed the club ad that said they would make $15,000 a month. What clubs don't tell also is that they hold your plane ticket money as a deposit until you work enough days to pay it off. It took me over a month to get my first paycheck. When you do start getting a paycheck, if you stay in housing it will be $400, not $450 for utilities. Most nights you will walk out with something, over $200 is a good night though. Even if you average $100 a night, you are still making almost $4,000 a month with your paycheck and there are going to be nights you do better than $100, and nights you do worse.

Everywhere I worked only required 5 days a week, I've heard USA makes you work 6 from a few girls even after your contract is done. When I worked at Vikings I only did 4 days a week, not on contract. If you want to stay after your contract and you don't live in housing most places are pretty lenient on how many days you want to work and the days you can have off.