the new *~*Workout Thread*~*

Your body your business! Everything body related goes here: exercise, surgery, clothing, products, etc.

Moderator: Genoveve

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:56 pm

Is anyone working out?

I took 2 weeks off, shit maybe even more, because the stomach flu and family death threw me off. Did my first workout back yesterday and went easy because I didn't want to get so sore that I'd have to take days off afterwards....and I am still so sore. I'm not crippled but goddamn, I didn't think the little bit that I did would fuck me up so much. My DOMS hasn't even peaked yet and I'm having difficulty getting on and off the toilet LOL.

Did another small workout today which was hamstrings....and my hamstrings normally tend to get very sore so I'm hoping I'm not limping tomorrow. Was planning to do another small workout tomorrow, I guess with whatever body part isn't sore.

aka Genoveve
Sadexx
Reactions:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:41 pm

No but I need to start again all Ive been doing is walking since I was sick for most of January.

Hersheykissed
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:57 am

I workout 5/6 days of the week. I love to mix my strength with cardio in the same day. I love this thread, our bodies make us so much money. Need to take amazing care of it.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:16 pm

^^^Srsly. My customers love when I have muscle tone, and my income did a significant jump once I started developing it. I want to get jacked now. I turned 36 a month ago and I want to get into the best shape ever.

aka Genoveve
VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:38 am

i studied and i m fitness consultant and nutritionist also. hire an online coach is an investment. your skin will look better, either than body aesthetic. mood is going to improve also. income will follow

however i think that you do not need to be fit to be good in this job. confidence in yourself is what make you attractive. so if you are in tune with your body whatever shape is key IMO. soft or toned lol, curvy with some nice shape. better think about health.

AvaJade
Reactions:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:42 pm

I used to train harder but have had to adjust since I seem to keep getting injured in some way. Knees, back, even neck...ugh. So I do a lot less weight training than I'd like as recovery takes time, but I get decent results from 1 or 2 circuit style, lighter full-body sessions a week anyway. Then I do hot yoga and cardio on some other days, and recently added pilates.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:56 pm

aurelia wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:56 pmWas planning to do another small workout tomorrow, I guess with whatever body part isn't sore.
Ended up taking two days off instead because I was so sore that I didn't think it would be wise to cause any more inflammation than what I already had. Did a short workout today because again, still so sore, just did some shoulders and a little glutes. Probably not going to have time to workout tomorrow which is fine because at this rate I may be sore again. I'm assuming that by the middle of next week I should be back to normal.

aka Genoveve
gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:20 am

AvaJade wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:42 pm I used to train harder but have had to adjust since I seem to keep getting injured in some way. Knees, back, even neck...ugh. So I do a lot less weight training than I'd like as recovery takes time, but I get decent results from 1 or 2 circuit style, lighter full-body sessions a week anyway. Then I do hot yoga and cardio on some other days, and recently added pilates.
I just added pilates too...it seems to be just what my body needed, my core and back are getting stronger and I'm dealing with fewer pulled muscles from lifting things wrong lol. I'd love to get back into bellydance again, I think pilates is going to help me get there

AvaJade
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:05 am

gingercamgirl wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:20 am
AvaJade wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:42 pm I used to train harder but have had to adjust since I seem to keep getting injured in some way. Knees, back, even neck...ugh. So I do a lot less weight training than I'd like as recovery takes time, but I get decent results from 1 or 2 circuit style, lighter full-body sessions a week anyway. Then I do hot yoga and cardio on some other days, and recently added pilates.
I just added pilates too...it seems to be just what my body needed, my core and back are getting stronger and I'm dealing with fewer pulled muscles from lifting things wrong lol. I'd love to get back into bellydance again, I think pilates is going to help me get there
What type do you do? I've been doing inferno - so it's HIIT and in a heated room. I've tried classes with a few different teachers and have found a couple I really like now. I've also always wanted to try pilates on the reformer machine.

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:25 pm

Cool, a workout thread.
For anyone that wants a structured workout and a free one too (though out of decency, the users there, we donate to the site), I m loving this one since a few years ago

https://darebee.com/

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home