the new *~*Workout Thread*~*

Your body your business! Everything body related goes here: exercise, surgery, clothing, products, etc.

Moderator: Genoveve

gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:05 am

AvaJade wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:05 am

What type do you do? I've been doing inferno - so it's HIIT and in a heated room. I've tried classes with a few different teachers and have found a couple I really like now. I've also always wanted to try pilates on the reformer machine.
Oh shit, if I did the heated HIIT I would probably pass out hahaha! I'm doing pilates with props, aka baby pilates - I would like to try reformer pilates too though, I think that should be next...

AvaJade
Reactions:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:02 am

^Reformer is supposed to be really tough and gives great results. I'm going to get fitter before I try it - also I need to curb the number of memberships and passes for my different fitness stuff.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:54 pm

Yesterday I did some quads and a little shoulders, today I did some hamstrings and glutes and a little shoulders. Probably will only have time to do 1 more workout this week.

aka Genoveve
gingercamgirl
Reactions:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:09 am

AvaJade wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:02 am ^Reformer is supposed to be really tough and gives great results. I'm going to get fitter before I try it - also I need to curb the number of memberships and passes for my different fitness stuff.
Same! I have so many memberships for different things, and they really add up. I'm excited to try reformer too - once I have my core a little more ready for it though

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:57 pm

I basically never was able to get back on track this month and was only doing 2-3 workouts a week. Back on track this week and have been focusing on bringing the intensity in my upper body workouts because after purposely going extra hard on one recently and having trouble making dinner afterwards because my arms were so jelloey I realized that I not been going hard enough prior. Going to be going for jello each time now, especially since I am desperate for my shoulders to grow.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:43 pm

Did my 5th day of working out in a row today. I think I've managed to switch myself to preferring earlier workouts.

aka Genoveve