Mainstream Job Leads. Including Work From Home Opportunities.

Here you can have general conversations about money making opportunities outside of the sex worker industry. You must be a registered user to see this forum.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:52 pm

• Rat Race Rebellion
Free to the public and advertiser-supported, RatRaceRebellion features hundreds of screened employers of home-based workers, and thousands of screened jobs and projects. Staffcentrix researchers sift through 4,500-5,000 work-at-home job leads weekly to find the legitimate positions that are posted to the site.

Under steady expansion, the site also includes “scam alerts,” a blog, and other resources related to virtual work, work/life balance, green lifestyle options, etc.

33 Side Online Side Jobs That Can Make You $500 This Week

• Job Serious

The way I found out about JobSerious was from a bill collector! This lady was so nice and helpful. After chitchatting for an entire hour on the phone I started getting job alerts from JobSerious. It turns out she added my info to the job alert section on the site. I still talk to this woman on Facebook. Making friends with a bill collector, it's crazy right?

Job Serious of New York is a search firm providing recruiting services to companies seeking uniquely qualified executive, professional, technical, clerical and other individuals to fill key positions. Since they are a recruiting service who operates on the employer side, there are zero start up fees for potential candidates or for successful matches.
Since our recruiting services are from the employer side, there are no fees for potential candidates or for successful matches. If you are a job seeker, we'll find you and when we have a match, we'll let you know! We also pride ourselves in sending key resources to those in our database... we are here to help. Remember, as Ralph Waldo Emerson said "Every Wall is a Door" - at Job Serious, we try to help open that door.
MyVisaJobs

This is for those living outside of the US who are in search of employment opportunities.

From The Website:
If you want to live and work in the United States, one employer must become your visa sponsor and file work visa or green card petition on your behalf. The most common temporary work visas are H1B Visa, H2B Visa, TN Visa, L Visa, O1 Visa and R1 Visa.

Your first step is to create free career profile and upload resume. Then our smart engine will start matching your skills and background to U.S. employers.
  • 1800Flowers

At 1-800-Flowers, agents are considered employees, not independent contractors. However, most agents are hired on a seasonal and temporary basis for popular holidays and celebrations like Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, and so on. Typically, peak season agents are needed for full-time work due to the high demand for flower delivery.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, this online florist company hires call center agents in its work at home jobs. More specifically, they hire temporary agents during its peak seasons and holiday periods and tend to keep on some high-performing home-based agents for permanent jobs. The company has a brick-and-mortar call center in its Long Island headquarters, where its customer contact call center handles calls for additional brands such as Cheryl & Company Gourmet Cookies, The Popcorn Factory, and Fannie May Chocolates.
I personally have only worked for the 1800Flowers branch of the company. The first time was in a tiny call center in Miami. And then twice more remotely from home. I loved working for them! It is mostly a seasonal position but if your performance level is really high they will extend the job for the entire year. It's great holiday money and a way to catch up on bills or for savings.

These days in order to get hired for 1800Flowers you will need to register at SutherlandCloudSource.

Which brings me to the next company thats a great source of job opportunities:

SutherlandCloudSource

This company hires people to take calls for sales and tech support. Industries the company hires for includes cable/Internet providers, leading gaming platform, retail, software support, as mentioned 1-800-Flowers.com.

naomicourtney
Reactions:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:30 am

Rat Race Rebellion has some great transcribing sites, I'd recommend applying for those. It can be a challenge to memorize the style they prefer the transcripts, and sometimes the pay is low, but it's not a physical job and you don't really need anything more than a basic computer to do it.

Also, flipping is a lot of fun and can really pay off. I go out once a week and buy funky shirts and accessories, stuffed animals that are popular, and other things I know will sell and I list them on ebay and depop. I sell a couple of things a week that way. It does require a small amount of money to start (I spend under $10 a week) but its fun to hunt and you can make good money if you know what people like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyg1G97_Zl0

"The prize never goes to the fastest guy, it goes to the guy who slows down the least."
Discord Support Group for Cammodels and Strippers - https://discord.gg/JtGdjv6zWZ