EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:45 pm

09-24-2017
The Official Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xChloe

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money on Stripchat:

1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.

2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.

3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.

4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.

5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.

6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.

7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.

8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.

9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.

10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.

11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.

12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.

13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.

14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.

15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payout Information
Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:

Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via: International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:

For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50

For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100

For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500

For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200

All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:46 pm

Stream Specific Category: Christmas

🎄 🌟 🎄

Want to attract more visitors and earn money at the same time?
Participate and boost your figures by getting in the Christmas Spirit by applying for the Christmas Steam Specific Category.

Instructions: How to apply
🎁 Put on your best Christmas outfit and decorate your space​
🎁 Make your sample 30-second video (MP4, MOV, MPEG)​
🎁 Upload it to your Stream Specifics under the "Christmas"​
🎁 Wait for approval​
🎁 Once verified, you will be notified via PM​
🎁 Go live when the celebrations begin and deliver the perfect Christmas Live Shows your users have ever seen!​

The category will be live from 23rd December at 12 noon UTC until 3rd January at 00:01 UTC.
Stream as much as you want during this timeframe.

For more info, visit our wiki page: https://stripchat.com/wiki/Stripchat_Christmas_category

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:47 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybuggie View Post

Hey all! Just a question, since I see this thread has active SC representatives.

I just started applying for this site but I've read on here that StripChat uses the country on your ID to set your nationality and now I am hesitating to finish my application and verification just yet. I am a permanent UK resident, I've been here many years, so I am about to exchange my drivers license for a UK one so I can update my nationality on other sites and for other non camming related reasons. If I start my application now and I get verified with my current ID, would I be able to update it with my new ID and change my nationality in a few weeks, like on Streamate, for example, or would I be stuck with my original ID nationality? I wasn't planning to start streaming on SC until January to make the most of my 2 first weeks, but I would like to start setting up my profile and getting used to the site, etc in the meantime. However, if I have to wait until I have my new license, I will, because the truth is that being listed as a UK model is simply much better for traffic. I've learned this the hard way on SM and I would rather avoid the same thing on SC from the start.

also! How does geoblocking here?

As in, if I have it enabled, would I be opting out of my stream being used in promo and pop-ups, etc?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @Ladybuggie

Country Flags
Your country location flag reflects the documents used to register the account.
If you have dual Government IDs, you can use whichever ID you prefer.
You can open your account now with the ID you have and set up your profile without streaming. Once you obtain your new ID, you can update your account with your new documents and start streaming.
You can also select the languages you speak by adding them under “My Information” section.

Banned Countries and Region
You have the option to ban entire countries or just regions/states.
Remember, doing this may negatively affect the number of users in your room.

Allow Use of My Content in Promos
You can enable/disable this feature under your settings.
If you agree, we’re more likely to prioritize using your content in marketing materials, which may bring you more viewers. Materials may include images, videos, social media posts, etc.
Please note, if you have banned countries, those countries will not be excluded from our promotional advertising.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:49 pm

Camming ConnectionThe Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Stripperweb is closing!

For over 20 years, Stripperweb has been one of the best resources for exotic dancers and webcam models on the internet. We've made the difficult decision to close Stripperweb effective February 1st. We urge you all to check out AmberCutie's Forum as a possible new home after we close. Thank you to everyone who has made this such an amazing community.
Page 45 of 47FirstFirstPrevious...354344454647NextLastLastResults 1,101 to 1,125 of 1172
Thread: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread
12-10-2022, 05:06 AM#1101

CAMGIRLANA's AvatarJoined
Aug 2013
Thanks
Thanked 23 Times in 14 PostsMy Mood
Angelic
Female
Default Re: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread
hi , u know how to turn off microfon while broadcasting ?? coz i cant find the option
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-12-2022, 04:21 AM#1102

Charlie_SC's AvatarJoined
Nov 2021
Thanks
Thanked 222 Times in 116 PostsFemale
🎄 🌟 🎄

🎄 🌟 🎄

Participate and boost your figures by getting in the Christmas Spirit by applying for the Christmas Steam Specific Category.

🎁 Put on your best Christmas outfit and decorate your space
🎁 Make your sample 30-second video (MP4, MOV, MPEG)
🎁 Upload it to your Stream Specifics under the "Christmas"
🎁 Wait for approval
🎁 Once verified, you will be notified via PM
🎁 Go live when the celebrations begin and deliver the perfect Christmas Live Shows your users have ever seen!

The category will be live from 23rd December at 12 noon UTC until 3rd January at 00:01 UTC.

For more info, visit our wiki page: https://stripchat.com/wiki/Stripchat_Christmas_category

Name: Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 1.20.51 PM.jpg
Views: 143
Size: 102.6 KB
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:
Cutie101,Dreamqueen
12-12-2022, 07:45 AM#1103

Nov 2021
Thanks

Hey all! Just a question, since I see this thread has active SC representatives.

I just started applying for this site but I've read on here that StripChat uses the country on your ID to set your nationality and now I am hesitating to finish my application and verification just yet. I am a permanent UK resident, I've been here many years, so I am about to exchange my drivers license for a UK one so I can update my nationality on other sites and for other non camming related reasons. If I start my application now and I get verified with my current ID, would I be able to update it with my new ID and change my nationality in a few weeks, like on Streamate, for example, or would I be stuck with my original ID nationality? I wasn't planning to start streaming on SC until January to make the most of my 2 first weeks, but I would like to start setting up my profile and getting used to the site, etc in the meantime. However, if I have to wait until I have my new license, I will, because the truth is that being listed as a UK model is simply much better for traffic. I've learned this the hard way on SM and I would rather avoid the same thing on SC from the start.

also! How does geoblocking here?

As in, if I have it enabled, would I be opting out of my stream being used in promo and pop-ups, etc?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @Ladybuggie

Country Flags
You can open your account now with the ID you have and set up your profile without streaming. Once you obtain your new ID, you can update your account with your new documents and start streaming.
You can also select the languages you speak by adding them under “My Information” section.

If you agree, we’re more likely to prioritize using your content in marketing materials, which may bring you more viewers. Materials may include images, videos, social media posts, etc.
Please note, if you have banned countries, those countries will not be excluded from our promotional advertising.
The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:
Ladybuggie
12-12-2022, 07:53 AM#1104

Nov 2021
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by CAMGIRLANA View Post
hi , u know how to turn off microfon while broadcasting ?? coz i cant find the option
Hi @CAMGIRLANA

As per our rules, models should always have an active microphone when they are online in order to be able to communicate with all users.

Please also note, a disabled microphone can also negatively affect your StripScore.

However, if you need to mute the mic, please see below.

Broadcasting through a browser (WebRTC):
1. install some kind of additional splitter;
2. select this splitter as the sound source instead of your working microphone;
3. go online

Broadcasts using OBS:
1. You can mute your mic using Hotkeys
2. Please search google on instructions on how to do this for your specific device
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-12-2022, 08:29 AM#1105

CAMGIRLANA's AvatarJoined
Aug 2013
Thanks
Thanked 23 Times in 14 PostsMy Mood
Angelic
Female
thx , i just ask coz soethimei need mute mic for few min thats all
The Following User Says Thank You to CAMGIRLANA For This Useful Post:
Charlie_SC
12-12-2022, 09:28 AM#1106
Featured Member

Dreamqueen's AvatarJoined
Oct 2020
Thanks
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,019 PostsMy Mood
Cold
Female
Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_SC View Post
🎄 🌟 🎄

🎄 🌟 🎄

🎁 Put on your best Christmas outfit and decorate your space
🎁 Make your sample 30-second video (MP4, MOV, MPEG)
🎁 Upload it to your Stream Specifics under the "Christmas"
🎁 Wait for approval
🎁 Once verified, you will be notified via PM
🎁 Go live when the celebrations begin and deliver the perfect Christmas Live Shows your users have ever seen!

I love this idea!
Can I upload it this week?
How long does it take to be approved?
"I'd rather have the admiration of many, than the criticism of one."
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamqueen For This Useful Post:
Charlie_SC
12-12-2022, 09:40 AM#1107
Veteran Member

Thanks
Thanked 739 Times in 293 PostsMy Mood
Yeehaw
Female
Hey @Ladybuggie

Country Flags

That's great, thank you so much for your detailed reply, I appreciate it. I'll get on with setting up my account then! Excited to try this site and see what it's got for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybuggie For This Useful Post:
Charlie_SC
12-13-2022, 01:55 AM#1108

Nov 2021
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamqueen View Post
I love this idea!
Can I upload it this week?
How long does it take to be approved?

Hey @Dreamqueen

You can definitely start uploading!

Our turnaround time is usually 24 - 48 hours but at times, the team does get overwhelmed with tickets (due to all the excitement from models who like you, love the idea and want to participate in these events)
so if you find that verification is taking too long, please do not hesitate to reach to our support team for further assistance.

Alternatively, you can also contact me directly: charlie@stripchat.com

How to contact the Support team for all queries:
Click on the following link: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
OR.. Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
Last edited by Charlie_SC; 12-13-2022 at 02:05 AM.
Dreamqueen
12-13-2022, 01:59 AM#1109

Nov 2021
Thanks
That's great, thank you so much for your detailed reply, I appreciate it. I'll get on with setting up my account then! Excited to try this site and see what it's got for me.

We look forward to you joining our team!
Welcome to the Stripchat Family

Here is some more info to get you started:

Stripchat Frequently Asked Questions (use this to search ANYTHING!):
https://stripchat.com/help/

Video tutorials from experienced Stripchat performers:
https://stripchat.com/blog/stripchat-academy/

Stripscore:
https://stripchat.com/wiki/StripScore

How to contact the Support team for all queries:
Click on the following link: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
OR.. Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
Ladybuggie
12-13-2022, 08:04 AM#1110
Veteran Member

Thanks
Thanked 699 Times in 366 PostsFemale
�� �� ��

�� �� ��

�� Put on your best Christmas outfit and decorate your space
�� Make your sample 30-second video (MP4, MOV, MPEG)
�� Upload it to your Stream Specifics under the "Christmas"
�� Wait for approval
�� Once verified, you will be notified via PM
�� Go live when the celebrations begin and deliver the perfect Christmas Live Shows your users have ever seen!

can be a very naughty one kind of squirting anal intro? there is not restriction? i will do this week also.

just wearing a red lingerie close to xmas tree is enough?
The Following User Says Thank You to VVV For This Useful Post:
Charlie_SC
12-14-2022, 04:48 AM#1111

Nov 2021
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
can be a very naughty one kind of squirting anal intro? there is not restriction? i will do this week also.

just wearing a red lingerie close to xmas tree is enough?

No restrictions.
As long as it looks like Christmas.
We just want a short video to see that you get the idea.. have relevant attire and room settings.
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-15-2022, 02:18 AM#1112
Veteran Member

Thanks
Thanked 699 Times in 366 PostsFemale
No restrictions.
As long as it looks like Christmas.
We just want a short video to see that you get the idea.. have relevant attire and room settings.
just a xmas tree is not enough apparently.
sounds look like you want a santa dress or something. i was declined for my video i did it witha xmas tree on the background

Your sample video doesn't match the Christmas category. You can upload a new sample.
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-15-2022, 02:51 AM#1113

Nov 2021
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
just a xmas tree is not enough apparently.
sounds look like you want a santa dress or something. i was declined for my video i did it witha xmas tree on the background

Your sample video doesn't match the Christmas category. You can upload a new sample.

As I stated above: you need to have the relevant attire and room settings
This means your outfit/clothing and the room atmosphere both need to be Christmas Decorated/Style.

Please note, this is why we ask models to provide us with a short sample video before we approve you to be included in Stream Specific categories.

It's so we can see that you have a clear understanding of what we are looking for so when they day comes for you to perform during these events, you are ready and prepared in every way.
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-15-2022, 02:16 PM#1114

Thanks
Thanked 11 Times in 6 PostsFemale
Is there a deadline for submitting a video for the stream specifics???
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-15-2022, 05:47 PM#1115
God/dess

~Carmen~'s AvatarJoined
Apr 2011
Thanks
Thanked 8,039 Times in 2,780 PostsFemale
My video would be a Charlie Brown Christmas tree after my cat got a hold of it.

Do any of you do non nude on SC? I'm thinking of making the switch after some changes.
Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr
We don't need toxicity, not even from ourselves.
Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
Sometimes your day can get brightened in the strangest of places!
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-15-2022, 06:03 PM#1116

Thanks
Thanked 160 Times in 59 PostsFemale
How would one see the chat and be able to respond to pm on a laptop while camming from phone? I’d it just a matter of logging in your account after starting stream on phone? I feel like last time I tried it, it was asking me to start broadcast while it’s already started on my phone?
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-15-2022, 08:54 PM#1117
God/dess

~Carmen~'s AvatarJoined
Apr 2011
Thanks
My notifications are not working. I would like to know when someone pm's me. There was a guy wanting a show and I didn't see it till half an hour later.

I will write to support.
Last edited by ~Carmen~; 12-15-2022 at 09:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:
Charlie_SC
12-16-2022, 02:19 AM#1118

Nov 2021
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
Do any of you do non nude on SC? I'm thinking of making the switch after some changes.

We do have a Stripchat Non Nude Category!

How to be added to the Non Nude category:

1. Contact our Support team
2. Request to be added to the Non Nude category

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
OR..
Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
~Carmen~
12-16-2022, 03:40 AM#1119
God/dess

~Carmen~'s AvatarJoined
Apr 2011
Thanks
We do have a Stripchat Non Nude Category!

How to be added to the Non Nude category:

1. Contact our Support team
2. Request to be added to the Non Nude category

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
OR..
Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
I think I might be happier there. Thank you Charlie.

I already sent the email but I am wondering if it's still okay to do nudity in private shows. Public nudity is not comfortable for me.
Charlie_SC
12-16-2022, 06:44 AM#1120
God/dess

Cutie101's AvatarJoined
May 2014
Thanks
Thanked 11,132 Times in 3,381 PostsMy Mood
Yeehaw
Female
I think I might be happier there. Thank you Charlie.

I already sent the email but I am wondering if it's still okay to do nudity in private shows. Public nudity is not comfortable for me.
Carmen, I do broadcast in nude category, but I don't do anything nude anywhere, haha. Do what's comfortable for you, despite being in a nude category. I rarely have members that ask for nudity and when they do, I tell them that there are many ladies on site that do this better than me. They usually agree and some even come in private for a chat. Except the open chest bb guys ))
So, you don't necesary have to be in a non nude category, if you wanna keep nudity for private only, reasonable members will understand that. You just have to let them know and have an interesting tip menu, with non nude stuff (whsipers, tease, striptease to lingerie, tie hair/ put hair down, kiss, finger lick, lips lick, zoom on cleavage, zoom on booty, cameltoe, etc etc).
* Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:
~Carmen~
12-16-2022, 07:20 AM#1121
God/dess

~Carmen~'s AvatarJoined
Apr 2011
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
Carmen, I do broadcast in nude category, but I don't do anything nude anywhere, haha. Do what's comfortable for you, despite being in a nude category. I rarely have members that ask for nudity and when they do, I tell them that there are many ladies on site that do this better than me. They usually agree and some even come in private for a chat. Except the open chest bb guys ))
So, you don't necesary have to be in a non nude category, if you wanna keep nudity for private only, reasonable members will understand that. You just have to let them know and have an interesting tip menu, with non nude stuff (whsipers, tease, striptease to lingerie, tie hair/ put hair down, kiss, finger lick, lips lick, zoom on cleavage, zoom on booty, cameltoe, etc etc).
Thank you for your input Cutie. You always have the best advice. I have some of your posts saved because of your valuable advice.

I think support would put me in a different category if I change my mind again. I wrote the first time, telling them I want to be in the non nudes. Then I changed my mind and told them not right now. Today I told them I wish to try it. If I was them and I changed it again, I think I would block myself.

I don't get a lot of privates but I do have a couple of private regulars. I was thinking maybe this way I might get more privates, especially if I lower my prices a bit. I know there won't be nearly as many watching. To me that sounds good. It feels weird to have over 100 watching, yet no interaction. I get very nervous and don't know what to do.

I am hopeful that these will be better quality members. Even if they don't interact, I will feel better not having to see all those people watching. This is the reason I turn off potentials on SM. I prefer only having a few people in my room at a time.

The guys who tip good amounts never ask me to show anything. 1 or 2 tokens? Open chest BB .
Last edited by ~Carmen~; 12-16-2022 at 07:31 AM.
Cutie101
12-16-2022, 08:22 AM#1122
God/dess

Cutie101's AvatarJoined
May 2014
Thanks
Yeehaw
Female
Thank you for your input Cutie. You always have the best advice. I have some of your posts saved because of your valuable advice.

I think support would put me in a different category if I change my mind again. I wrote the first time, telling them I want to be in the non nudes. Then I changed my mind and told them not right now. Today I told them I wish to try it. If I was them and I changed it again, I think I would block myself.

I don't get a lot of privates but I do have a couple of private regulars. I was thinking maybe this way I might get more privates, especially if I lower my prices a bit. I know there won't be nearly as many watching. To me that sounds good. It feels weird to have over 100 watching, yet no interaction. I get very nervous and don't know what to do.

I am hopeful that these will be better quality members. Even if they don't interact, I will feel better not having to see all those people watching. This is the reason I turn off potentials on SM. I prefer only having a few people in my room at a time.

The guys who tip good amounts never ask me to show anything. 1 or 2 tokens? Open chest BB .
I hear you! My best friend started on Stripchat recently and she obivously has small prices 24/44 tk. She broadcasts in nude category and she already caught a member that comes and keeps her in exclusive 4-5 hours only for talking, nothing nude, maybe some topless sometimes. But she is the type that leaves her feelings at the door when she turns on the cam, she is really professional with the members, doesn't take anything personal, she is 100% focused to make them feel good and even with 5-10 members in the room (as a newbie), she talks to every single one, tries to make them talk to her. Gives attention to everyone, if he doesn't seem to want to spend, she kindly reminds him that she's there when he decides, she doesn't cut them off. And that's how she gets privates. I feel she will be a top model on stripchat. Streamate didn't want her, she used to make good money there as a front page model, but she got tired of the bs.

There are many rich members lurking in rooms with small audiences, looking for models to offer them exclusive attention and they are ready to spend on them. Don't look at the number of viewers, I make good money on chaturbate with 5-6 viewers only, because I talk to each one and some eventually buy tokens. Or some are spending members, but with a "broke" member account, to test you.
If you have 100 members, you are blessed. Start talking to each one, despite being basic members (not grey, but the silver, bronze, etc). On stripchat, purple and red members can mask their account under silver and gold ones. Under no circumstance take anything personal, always give them a good time, even if they don't spend, be nice and keep focusing on something else. Because some will come back to you and spend. Focus on the members and not on the number of them. It's enough to have ONE that can start spending. Open chest bb guys are just background noise, indeed )

I hope it helped.
* Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:
~Carmen~
12-16-2022, 08:32 AM#1123

Nov 2021
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Hoetales View Post
Is there a deadline for submitting a video for the stream specifics???

We are verifying stream specific videos from now until the event ends on 3rd of January 2023.

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-16-2022, 08:41 AM#1124
God/dess

~Carmen~'s AvatarJoined
Apr 2011
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
I hear you! My best friend started on Stripchat recently and she obivously has small prices 24/44 tk. She broadcasts in nude category and she already caught a member that comes and keeps her in exclusive 4-5 hours only for talking, nothing nude, maybe some topless sometimes. But she is the type that leaves her feelings at the door when she turns on the cam, she is really professional with the members, doesn't take anything personal, she is 100% focused to make them feel good and even with 5-10 members in the room (as a newbie), she talks to every single one, tries to make them talk to her. Gives attention to everyone, if he doesn't seem to want to spend, she kindly reminds him that she's there when he decides, she doesn't cut them off. And that's how she gets privates. I feel she will be a top model on stripchat. Streamate didn't want her, she used to make good money there as a front page model, but she got tired of the bs.

There are many rich members lurking in rooms with small audiences, looking for models to offer them exclusive attention and they are ready to spend on them. Don't look at the number of viewers, I make good money on chaturbate with 5-6 viewers only, because I talk to each one and some eventually buy tokens. Or some are spending members, but with a "broke" member account, to test you.
If you have 100 members, you are blessed. Start talking to each one, despite being basic members (not grey, but the silver, bronze, etc). On stripchat, purple and red members can mask their account under silver and gold ones. Under no circumstance take anything personal, always give them a good time, even if they don't spend, be nice and keep focusing on something else. Because some will come back to you and spend. Focus on the members and not on the number of them. It's enough to have ONE that can start spending. Open chest bb guys are just background noise, indeed )

I hope it helped.
You helped immensely, as you always do. Now I am doubting my decision but it's worth a try.

Congratulations to your friend! She sounds like a treasure.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend and get some well deserved time off.

Thank you so much.
Last edited by ~Carmen~; 12-16-2022 at 08:52 AM.
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-16-2022, 08:50 AM#1125
God/dess

Cutie101's AvatarJoined
May 2014
Thanks
Yeehaw
Female
You helped immensely, as you always do.Now I am doubting my decision but it's worth a try

Congratulations to your friend! She sounds like a treasure.

Thank you so much.
Thank you, she is!

Hey, don't doubt yourself!!! There are money to be made everywhere, in any category! On Jasmin I stream on fetish category, which is not as busy as Girls and I still make money.
Test this new category and see how it is!
Last edited by Cutie101; 12-20-2022 at 07:13 AM.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:51 pm

God/dess

~Carmen~'s AvatarJoined
Apr 2011
Thanks
Non nude in public with private prices a little lower is working better so far.

Congratulations on your new camming place Cutie! It sounds like it's coming together nicely

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:52 pm

Thanks, Carmen! I can't believe it's been a year since I have it and I am already thinking to redecorate...again ))

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:53 pm

Veteran Member

kinkydirtybitch's AvatarJoined
Feb 2009
Thanks
Thanked 857 Times in 340 PostsMy Mood
Amused
Female
Has anyone else had issues getting paid? I’ve spent so many hours sending my payment details in, having them accepted then them all failing simply because stripchat haven’t updated their SSI database so my payment details are considered invalid which they’re not.

I have been in this business for 20 years and never had this issue with any other cam site.

I joined last month and international wires are only every 2 weeks as it is and they are holding all my money.

When I contact them they literally copy and paste the same thing - that my details are wrong/invalid/not working/some other iteration. I was in chat for over 2 hours with my bank today who explained how all this works.

I even sent stripchat the transcript along with the official bank letter with all my bank details as confirmation that they are correct.

I’m no numpty and have checked my bank details, re set them, even sent the, screen grabs but they just send me the same message - that’s it’s wrong. It’s only my BIC so it’s hardly long but that’s not even the point.

One of their suggestions was that I change the number one for the letter L.

Excuse me, WHAT?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:54 pm

Hey
I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with setting your payment details.
I would like to look into this and see what is going on.
In order for me to assist you, please contact me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address and note your SC username in the email.
​I look forward to hearing from you.​

IMPORTANT: I would also like to emphasise that no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:56 pm

DEC JAN FEB
Previous capture 26 Next capture
2022 2023 2024

About this capture
Stripper Web Exotic Dancer Community
Join for FREE!Help
User Name

Password

Remember Me?
What's New?
Forum
FAQCalendarForum ActionsQuick LinksForum Rules
Blogs
Club Reviews
Submit
Advanced Search
HomeForumIndustry Discussions - Female Dancers, Ex-dancers, and Dancers To-Be ONLYCamming ConnectionThe Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Stripperweb is closing!

For over 20 years, Stripperweb has been one of the best resources for exotic dancers and webcam models on the internet. We've made the difficult decision to close Stripperweb effective February 1st. We urge you all to check out AmberCutie's Forum as a possible new home after we close. Thank you to everyone who has made this such an amazing community.
Page 46 of 47FirstFirstPrevious...3644454647NextLastLastResults 1,126 to 1,150 of 1172
Thread: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread
12-16-2022, 09:03 AM#1126
God/dess

~Carmen~'s AvatarJoined
Apr 2011
Thanks
You are a doll, you know that? You are right! It's about charisma and charm. I can pour that,no problem.

My regular on SC has done many long shows, over an hour. Most of them were clothed, just chatting.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to help me. Have a lovely weekend.
Cutie101
12-17-2022, 03:46 AM#1127
God/dess

~Carmen~'s AvatarJoined
Apr 2011
Thanks
Non nude in public with private prices a little lower is working better so far.

Congratulations on your new camming place Cutie! It sounds like it's coming together nicely.
Cutie101
12-17-2022, 07:10 AM#1128
God/dess

Cutie101's AvatarJoined
May 2014
Thanks
Yeehaw
Female

Congratulations on your new camming place Cutie! It sounds like it's coming together nicely.
Thanks, Carmen! I can't believe it's been a year since I have it and I am already thinking to redecorate...again ))
Last edited by Cutie101; 12-20-2022 at 07:13 AM.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:
Ladybuggie,~Carmen~
12-17-2022, 09:21 AM#1129
Veteran Member

Feb 2009
Thanks
Amused
Female
Has anyone else had issues getting paid? I’ve spent so many hours sending my payment details in, having them accepted then them all failing simply because stripchat haven’t updated their SSI database so my payment details are considered invalid which they’re not.

I have been in this business for 20 years and never had this issue with any other cam site.

I joined last month and international wires are only every 2 weeks as it is and they are holding all my money.

When I contact them they literally copy and paste the same thing - that my details are wrong/invalid/not working/some other iteration. I was in chat for over 2 hours with my bank today who explained how all this works.

I even sent stripchat the transcript along with the official bank letter with all my bank details as confirmation that they are correct.

I’m no numpty and have checked my bank details, re set them, even sent the, screen grabs but they just send me the same message - that’s it’s wrong. It’s only my BIC so it’s hardly long but that’s not even the point.

Excuse me, WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
What would you choose a cheap whore or an expensive whore
Dirty is my Middle Name

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-17-2022, 01:33 PM#1130

Thanks
Thanked 160 Times in 59 PostsFemale
one of these days I'll figure this out lol...so trying to stream from phone it keeps saying no mic...first thing it suggest and the only one I can think is the problem says to unmute but where do you unmute on the stream because my phone is all set nothing is blocking sound..is there a spot specifically on the site/mobile area I'm missing the unmute button?

Nvm we rolling now!!
Last edited by Coolbeans; 12-17-2022 at 02:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coolbeans For This Useful Post:
h0ttie,~Carmen~
12-19-2022, 02:09 AM#1131
Featured Member

h0ttie's AvatarJoined
Feb 2011
Thanks
Thanked 5,040 Times in 1,100 PostsMy Mood
Lurking
Female
Quote Originally Posted by kinkydirtybitch View Post

Excuse me, WHAT?
lmao their support is a mess but no they always paid me fine and on time.
"Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success."
Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-19-2022, 02:49 AM#1132

Nov 2021
Thanks

Excuse me, WHAT?

Hey
I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with setting your payment details.
In order for me to assist you, please contact me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address and note your SC username in the email.

IMPORTANT: I would also like to emphasise that no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

kinkydirtybitch
12-19-2022, 04:35 AM#1133
God/dess

~Carmen~'s AvatarJoined
Apr 2011
Thanks
I gave up and deleted my messed up post. lol

I wish there was an option for silver hair instead of "other". Many guys love it.
kinkydirtybitch
12-19-2022, 11:04 AM#1134
Featured Member

Oct 2020
Thanks
Cold
Female
Hey

Hi Charlie,
I sent you an email last week, but it came back saying that you are away until dec 25
I submitted 4 videos, (including the holiday one), and they all got rejected!
Support didn't elaborate on why.
The only thing they said was that my domination video didn't have a whip or paddle to be able to add that category.
My JOI video has me using a dildo and instructions on how to cum.
I'm not only confused, I'm turned off.
I have uploaded these same vids to other sites without any problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamqueen For This Useful Post:
kinkydirtybitch
12-19-2022, 12:49 PM#1135

Nov 2021
Thanks
Hello Dreamqueen

Please note, I am still working whilst I'm on leave and I have been responding to all emails - I'm quiet sure I have already responded to your email query directly but now I'm a little confused because your initial comment here was about issues with payment settings, yet now you are referring to issues with videos.

One of the issues you are referring to would have gone to the Accounts department whilst the other is looked after by our Moderation team who verify videos.

I am more than happy to help with both hurdles you're facing but to do so, I need to locate your Support tickets.

In order for me assist you promptly and obtain details from the relevant teams, would you kindly send me a new email referencing this forum as the usernames used on this forum do not always match Stripchat usernames so I cannot cross reference like this.

I look forward to hearing from you directly.
Dreamqueen
12-20-2022, 10:26 AM#1136
Featured Member

Oct 2020
Thanks
Cold
Female
Hello Dreamqueen

Please note, I am still working whilst I'm on leave and I have been responding to all emails - I'm quiet sure I have already responded to your email query directly but now I'm a little confused because your initial comment here was about issues with payment settings, yet now you are referring to issues with videos.

One of the issues you are referring to would have gone to the Accounts department whilst the other is looked after by our Moderation team who verify videos.

I am more than happy to help with both hurdles you're facing but to do so, I need to locate your Support tickets.

In order for me assist you promptly and obtain details from the relevant teams, would you kindly send me a new email referencing this forum as the usernames used on this forum do not always match Stripchat usernames so I cannot cross reference like this.

I look forward to hearing from you directly.
Oops, sorry Charlie. I quoted the wrong post.
My question wasn't about payment issues, it was about why my videos were rejected.
I've since worked it out with general support.
Thank You so much for all that you do for us.
Hope you have a great Holiday.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamqueen For This Useful Post:
Charlie_SC,Ladybuggie
12-21-2022, 03:24 AM#1137

Nov 2021
Thanks
Oops, sorry Charlie. I quoted the wrong post.
My question wasn't about payment issues, it was about why my videos were rejected.
I've since worked it out with general support.
Thank You so much for all that you do for us.
Hope you have a great Holiday.

It's no problem at all lovely.
I just wanted to clarify so I can help you deal with any/all issues that you are having.

I'm so happy to hear our Support team assisted you and the problem has been resolved.
Providing all our models a platform where you can stream smoothly and effortlessly is our main concern, but I do thank you for your patience when the unexpected hurdles do arise.

Thank you for your sweet comments.
I am always here to help in any way I can.

Have a wonderful holiday also.

Dreamqueen
12-24-2022, 01:17 PM#1138
Veteran Member

Feb 2009
Thanks
Amused
Female
Hi Charlie,
I sent you an email last week, but it came back saying that you are away until dec 25
I submitted 4 videos, (including the holiday one), and they all got rejected!
Support didn't elaborate on why.
The only thing they said was that my domination video didn't have a whip or paddle to be able to add that category.
My JOI video has me using a dildo and instructions on how to cum.
I'm not only confused, I'm turned off.
I have uploaded these same vids to other sites without any problems.
I had similar happen except my ASMR was originally accepted until it was rejected weeks later

I joined last month but still haven’t been paid. They have given me so many different reasons including but not limited to:

Wrong SWIFT (nope same one I’ve used since forever and works fine for everyone else)
No surname provided. (Now come on!) sent screen grabs several dozen times
Cosmo pay details not complete (I don’t use cosmo pay for SC)
BIC not active (sent entire transcript of 2 hour convo in chat with my bank explaining how and why it was correct along with official bank documentation that it was correct)
Eventually one customer service agent admitted they simply don’t pay to my particular BIC! ��

They keep either cutting and pasting, totally disregarding, rewording or sending random shit about payment methods I don’t even use rather than answer my question. Or their favourite atm “see previous email” whilst not even reading mine.

It’s been a very stressful 6 weeks and I have tried to use 2 different bank accounts which have both been rejected.

Never in 20 years of doing this have I had such a horrific experience trying to get my money.

Dirty is my Middle Name

The Following User Says Thank You to kinkydirtybitch For This Useful Post:
Dreamqueen
12-24-2022, 01:20 PM#1139
Veteran Member

Feb 2009
Thanks
Amused
Female
I gave up and deleted my messed up post. lol

I wish there was an option for silver hair instead of "other". Many guys love it.
I wish you could have something in between skinny and muscular or whatever limited and bizarre collections of descriptions they have for body type

Dirty is my Middle Name

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote12-24-2022, 01:26 PM#1140
Veteran Member

Feb 2009
Thanks
Amused
Female
Hey

I did but you sent me a message saying it looks like everything has been sorted and nothing could be further from the truth. I am not exaggerating when I have spent literally hours and hours corresponding with stripchat with their obtuse, dismissive and often downright bizarre responses and I have not received a penny from the site I joined at the beginning of last month

It is torturous having your questions and requests for clarification totally and continually disregarded.

I appreciate it makes no difference to anyone whether I get paid or not and must be annoying to have to deal with the inconvenience of a model who wants to know what they meant when they said what they said but this is my job and over a months worth of earnings are still not being paid out. It’s horrendous.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:56 pm

I wish you could have something in between skinny and muscular or whatever limited and bizarre collections of descriptions they have for body type
I have my body type as "curvy" but I agree it would be nice if more choices, such as "petite" or "average".

I don't understand why certain tips don't set off my vibrator. Are there different ways of tipping?
Last edited by ~Carmen~; 12-25-2022 at 05:58 AM.