The Official Stripchat / XhamsterLive Thread

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:02 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:46 pm I would really love to learn more about getting privates on SC. Whenever I log in it feels like I'm on Chaturbate and they all want public shows? I wonder if my profile isn't obvious enough?
It's harder to get privates there for me too. I don't do public shows, yet it seems that people wait around for one. lol

I do have a couple of guys I lower my prices for. They do long shows so it's worth it. Kind of like block sessions.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:55 pm

CarmenRose wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:02 am
EtherealMOD wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:46 pm I would really love to learn more about getting privates on SC. Whenever I log in it feels like I'm on Chaturbate and they all want public shows? I wonder if my profile isn't obvious enough?
It's harder to get privates there for me too. I don't do public shows, yet it seems that people wait around for one. lol

I do have a couple of guys I lower my prices for. They do long shows so it's worth it. Kind of like block sessions.
I may try to splitcam later tonight but mostly for the conversation. They do seem to be a chatty bunch on SC, as most token sites are.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:57 pm

Can you adjust your rates while live on Stripchat or do you need to stop the stream first?

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:17 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:57 pm

Can you adjust your rates while live on Stripchat or do you need to stop the stream first?
You can adjust your rates while streaming. Just make sure to hit "save".

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:21 pm

CarmenRose wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:17 pm
EtherealMOD wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:57 pm

You can adjust your rates while streaming. Just make sure to hit "save".
Okay, that's kinda cool! That makes it easier to keep them on the hook. Instantaneous fuckery.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun May 14, 2023 12:31 pm

Has anyone had the issue where members are typing and tipping in public chat and nothing is showing up?

I sent in a support ticket- it's been happening off and on over the last month to me. I've used the Lovense Streamaster browser and Edge.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon May 15, 2023 5:32 am

Esixxx wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:31 pm Has anyone had the issue where members are typing and tipping in public chat and nothing is showing up?

I sent in a support ticket- it's been happening off and on over the last month to me. I've used the Lovense Streamaster browser and Edge.
I just have to say again I am super impressed with the quality of support on this site.
Why doesn't "cough" other sites have this type of information and actually take the time to listen to us.

https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/ ... -broadcast

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Mon May 29, 2023 5:43 pm

@EtherealMOD Thank you for the nudge in this direction. I had seen this thread before but it kinda lost it in the shuffle. I had to google what seo meant. haha

@Esixxx I'm playing the Reader's Digest game of "Can you find the hidden objects in these pictures? Looking for the new stuff you talked about.👀

The only things I have found so far are the pink "Lovense" in chat. I like that a lot. It stands out much better. I also noticed the chocolate chip cookies. Don't tell me the rest. lol

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon May 29, 2023 6:01 pm

My lips are sealed 🤐

You noticed one change that I missed. The changes they are making do make the site look better

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:19 am

I just got a tip of 55 tkns that gave him full control for 30 seconds. This must be something new.

I figured it out. It's the vibemate exclusive. It's at the bottom of the cam extension page. It must have activated by default after my computer reset. It's pretty cool.