The Official Stripchat / XhamsterLive Thread

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:01 pm

CarmenRose wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:19 am I just got a tip of 55 tkns that gave him full control for 30 seconds. This must be something new.

I figured it out. It's the vibemate exclusive. It's at the bottom of the cam extension page. It must have activated by default after my computer reset. It's pretty cool.
Is that on the stripchat extension page or Lovense?

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:38 pm

Esixxx wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:01 pm
CarmenRose wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:19 am I just got a tip of 55 tkns that gave him full control for 30 seconds. This must be something new.

I figured it out. It's the vibemate exclusive. It's at the bottom of the cam extension page. It must have activated by default after my computer reset. It's pretty cool.
It's the Lovense cam extension rules tab. I was trying to figure out how to change it for more tokens and longer vibes. I don't see anywhere to do that. It would be nice for members to have different options.

I did try changing it to 100 tkns. I checked my stream and it said 30 seconds for 55 to 75 tkns.

I just tried downloading the vibemate app. Ummm :roll: I'll just leave it as is.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:21 am

CarmenRose wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:38 pm
Esixxx wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:01 pm

It's the Lovense cam extension rules tab. I was trying to figure out how to change it for more tokens and longer vibes. I don't see anywhere to do that. It would be nice for members to have different options.

I did try changing it to 100 tkns. I checked my stream and it said 30 seconds for 55 to 75 tkns.

I just tried downloading the vibemate app. Ummm :roll: I'll just leave it as is.
I am confused by all the new stuff Lovense has coming up - I do think it is really cool- because it helps us make more money,

I tried downloading the Vibe mate app but I got lost, very lost :lol:

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:05 pm

The referral program is pretty alright-(not making bank- but every little bit helps) the only place I currently have my link set up on is Twitter via LinkTree and I haven't been active on Twitter for a bit.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:56 pm

Stripchat automatically activated "Flirting Mode" for me. I never saw any news about that.

I don't know if it's showing up for everyone. Maybe it's because I'm in the non nude category.

This is what it says:

In public shows, it is forbidden to:
Show nude genitals, ass, pubic area, female nipples
No sexual activities, explicit or implicit.
Show or interact with sex toys. (I guess that means no tip vibes?)
Add 18+ activities in tip menu, show topic or goal.

You can do 18+ activities only in Private, Ticket, Group Shows and Spying, Private Messages, Photos and Videos in profile, feed and custom panels.

I am pretty much non nude in public with a few topless flashes.

If you break flirting mode rules, it will be disabled for you. Fine, disable it! I did. LOL
I don't want to stop using my tip vibes. They are the biggest money makers.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:41 am

CarmenRose wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:56 pm Stripchat automatically activated "Flirting Mode" for me. I never saw any news about that.

I don't know if it's showing up for everyone. Maybe it's because I'm in the non nude category.

This is what it says:

You can do 18+ activities only in Private, Ticket, Group Shows and Spying, Private Messages, Photos and Videos in profile, feed and custom panels.

If you break flirting mode rules, it will be disabled for you. Fine, disable it! I did. LOL
This is great! I might actually try Stripchat now after just thinking about it for ages. I don't do any nudity in public & never found a tip vibe of much use accept on Xmodels so this category might work for me. I wonder how something called Flirting would fit in for a Domme though?

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:57 am

SuperPookie wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:41 am
CarmenRose wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:56 pm Stripchat automatically activated "Flirting Mode" for me. I never saw any news about that.

This is what it says:

This is great! I might actually try Stripchat now after just thinking about it for ages. I don't do any nudity in public & never found a tip vibe of much use accept on Xmodels so this category might work for me. I wonder how something called Flirting would fit in for a Domme though?
Oh good!! I'm glad I posted it. It sounds perfect for you except for the darn name.

The only thing holding me back is the vibes but maybe I'll try without them. I did for a bit already but not long enough to know how it will go.

It will be interesting to hear how it goes for you if you decide to sign up.😊

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:15 am

I just talked to support and they told me Flirting is the non nude category now. It's nice that we are able to choose when we want to be in it.

Public nudity in any form is not allowed but it is in private, etc.

Another thing they told me is no tip vibes in flirting.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:30 am

Something weird happened when I clicked "Go live". A box popped up with a performer agreement. It's basically the same agreement as before. I can't remember exactly but I think it had you click "agree" and then "next". There was a place to sign but no way to sign it.

It still popped up the next two times I tried to stream but it finally went away.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:28 am

@SuperPookie I tried flirting mode. This is how I feel about it.
🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️. LOL