Rejected file

Talk about all things Niteflirt Related Here.
RuthStrawberry
Reactions:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:30 am

HI

I have sent a message to NF support asking this question. Wondering if anyone here has a similar experience?

I have uploaded a video to files 3 times now, each time it is rejected but without any reason. If I look at 'all files' I can see it's listed as rejected, but it does not appear in the 'rejected' folder. This is in the correct format it is much less than the 1GB limit and I am nowhere near the 20GB total limit. This video has uploaded to other platforms absolutely fine.

Any ideas whilst I await a NF response?

space_cowgirl
Reactions:

Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:47 pm

It could be their new AI system to "catch" files, but it's not perfect - I had one rejected for no reason last week. Put in a support ticket and they should get it cleared up the same day.

RuthStrawberry
Reactions:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:22 pm

This is exactly what happened, they've reacted fairly quickly and manually accepted the file.

RuthStrawberry
Reactions:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:26 pm

Just to update, after they manually accepted it there were now 3 versions in file manager. This meant I could not apply tags or compliance.

After a bit of a struggle because they wouldn't delete, I changed file names for 2, deleted those, then was able to tag and complete compliance. Goody bag now launched. :D