Get Paid For Texting With Premium.Chat

This is a general forum for all members and phone sex operators.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:54 pm

Violethollywood's
has anyone heard of premium.chat?
experiences? are they worth it ?

JenniferNorth's

I'm curious too. I haven't tried it yet, but I've seen it, and I know what you are talking about. I keep looking for a platform that has some traffic and isn't total shit!

laurielegs's
I doubt they have their own traffic since it's new. They say they are working on an app but it isn't ready.

I did notice in the faq they are run by the paypercall company.

"Who owns and operates Premium.Chat - and why should I trust you?
The team behind Premium.Chat are veterans in the pay per call phone billing industry, with a reputation for honesty and integrity. We also operate PayPerCall.com, which has been serving individuals, small-to-medium-sized businesses, and Fortune 500 companies ever since 1997."

grneyesnfl's

Quote Originally Posted by Violethollywood View Post
has anyone heard of premium.chat?
experiences? are they worth it ?
I've been using them for almost two years now. I got in with them when they were first starting out. It's worth it for me, definitely. When I first started using them, they only had paid chat. Now you can do cam or phone with them. I don't do cam, and I already have a company I process all of my direct dial calls through (that pays a higher percentage), so I only use their chat services. I already have a number of phone sex websites that I own so I put Premium Chat's widgets on those websites. They must have some of their own traffic because a good percentage of my customers are guys I have never talked to through my own websites. You can chat with customers through your cell phone or on your computer. You can even switch between the two, meaning you can start a chat on your computer and then pick it up on your cell phone if you don't want to be tied to your computer. I love that they added a tip button (which I was wanting and asked for) and guys definitely use it! The downside (for me) is they only pay once a month. Other than that, I love it.

The owner, Michael, is very responsive to any questions or suggestions.

sarabimaraj's

I use them for texting mainly but they also can be used for phone sex and cam sessions. I hate that we have to wait a month to get paid, but other than that I love the service.
Virtual Sex Work || Phone Sex Resources || Online Sex Work

My Links

💜Create Your Own Indie Texting Service

JGB2009's

Can you send videos and pics here? Is the media chat where u get paid to talk through social media?

TheBrownFox

I just looked it up. Their payment options are direct deposit (U.S. banks only), PayPal, or Payoneer. Obviously, DO NOT use PayPal if you're using this platform for adult work.

Seems like this could be a good addition but the site itself is confusing me. I don't understand how to monetize it without promoting on social media.

Staci

Quote Originally Posted by Houston_Sugar View Post
Seems like this could be a good addition but the site itself is confusing me. I don't understand how to monetize it without promoting on social media.
They don't have a website promoting your services. You would need to post your chat links on social media, websites, etc.
Get Paid To Chat - Start Earning Money Immediately! No setup costs, or monthly fees!

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:05 am

I'm on here but the traffic is brutal. It took me 4-5 months to make payout and payout is only $10. I finally got a cam show and managed to make it to $30. Supposedly they are supposed to be working on getting some internal traffic and I believe that is where that cam customer came from. I have also gotten some new followers in the last week or so but even then after all this time I only have like 10-11.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:36 am

SuperPookie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:05 am I'm on here but the traffic is brutal. It took me 4-5 months to make payout and payout is only $10. I finally got a cam show and managed to make it to $30. Supposedly they are supposed to be working on getting some internal traffic and I believe that is where that cam customer came from. I have also gotten some new followers in the last week or so but even then after all this time I only have like 10-11.
This was geared towards folks who have their own traffic. Do you know what domain that they use to generate customers?

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:59 am

EtherealMOD wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:36 am
SuperPookie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:05 am I'm on here but the traffic is brutal. It took me 4-5 months to make payout and payout is only $10. I finally got a cam show and managed to make it to $30. Supposedly they are supposed to be working on getting some internal traffic and I believe that is where that cam customer came from. I have also gotten some new followers in the last week or so but even then after all this time I only have like 10-11.
This was geared towards folks who have their own traffic. Do you know what domain that they use to generate customers?
I'm sorry but I don't. I read elsewhere that they are putting in a discover section similar to SextPanthers Explore feature so maybe that is it.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:03 am

Of course all that could just be gossip and I happened to get lucky with that one show.

ep2023
Reactions:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:45 am

SuperPookie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:03 am Of course all that could just be gossip and I happened to get lucky with that one show.
How is it going now?

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:23 am

ep2023 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:45 am
SuperPookie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:03 am Of course all that could just be gossip and I happened to get lucky with that one show.
How is it going now?
It is slowly improving-very slowly lol.
The more listings you have the more exposure you get so I'm making more.

ep2023
Reactions:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:32 am

SuperPookie wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:23 am
It is slowly improving-very slowly lol.
The more listings you have the more exposure you get so I'm making more.
And your listings are all adult?

What's the average price per text & what percentage of that do you get?

Thanks

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:31 am

I get 60% and yes I put all of mine in adult. I charge 1.99 per minute for Chat but I've mostly gotten requests for cam.
Is it worth setting up character listings now that they have the option to add verification videos? It seems like guys would assume automatically if there was no video than the listing was BS.

ep2023
Reactions:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:17 am

SuperPookie wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:31 am I get 60% and yes I put all of mine in adult. I charge 1.99 per minute for Chat but I've mostly gotten requests for cam.
Is it worth setting up character listings now that they have the option to add verification videos? It seems like guys would assume automatically if there was no video than the listing was BS.
What do you do on cam, the full deal?

What's a verification video? You men with your ID???

How often do you get paid?

Thanks