Site down if you work outside the US

Talk about all things Niteflirt Related Here.
ep2023
Reactions:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:42 pm

So I started another thread about NF being down last week. I actually thought it was an issue with my ISP in Mexico, but it turns out it's NOT.

I've been going back & forth with NF for days & now they are saying we have to use a VPN if we are outside the US & I'm not going to do that.

I have a very slow computer, a VPN will make it worse not to mention all the issues with using it with my Thunderbird, AND I'm not going to pay for one. The best ones aren't free.

I can't believe this.

I've been with NF for years both when in the US & when I moved overseas & now in MX & never had a problem until now. sigh

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:15 pm

The same is happening with sextpanther. The app no longer works, and a free VPN just about the only thing that doesn't give me a 403 error. I just canceled my VPN but looks like I'll have to pay for it, again. I dunno what is going on, possibly the retrograde but it's fuckin never ending and highly annoying. Sorry you have to skip NF. I know how hard it is to be without that site. They booted me off years ago with no explanation.

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:11 am

Is this something they plan to fix or just leave as is? What are these companies like just letting money go... Oh... Only Americans here, thanks. Aren't they missing the global money? Wtf

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:23 am

^^^It's because of all the increasing banking restrictions that were discussed in Kortney's Charles Schwab thread. It's next-to-impossible for U.S. companies to do business in like, most of the world now.

aka Genoveve
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:19 am

Genoveve wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:23 am ^^^It's because of all the increasing banking restrictions that were discussed in Kortney's Charles Schwab thread. It's next-to-impossible for U.S. companies to do business in like, most of the world now.
This. But it may have been also a DDOS issue like SM mentioned. I'm not able to use the app and SP's site now. They may all use the same server based on adult sites that need servers that can handle high traffic and high credit card sales. That's my opinion, though and may not be fact.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:55 am

KortneyKay wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:15 pm The same is happening with sextpanther. The app no longer works, and a free VPN just about the only thing that doesn't give me a 403 error. I just canceled my VPN but looks like I'll have to pay for it, again. I dunno what is going on, possibly the retrograde but it's fuckin never ending and highly annoying. Sorry you have to skip NF. I know how hard it is to be without that site. They booted me off years ago with no explanation.
I'm in the U.S. and could not get to Sextpanther yesterday either. I was trying with chrome browser and got a 404 forbidden error. Tried other browsers, another computer, my android phone and same thing.

Was curious if I could even find the site on google and found that if I searched sextpanther then clicked into the models page it let me log in. https://www.sextpanther.com/models

Sucks not being able to use the app right now but at least was able to work that way.

I feel like these DDOS attacks were more widespread than companies are admitting.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:40 am

laurielegs wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:55 am
KortneyKay wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:15 pm The same is happening with sextpanther. The app no longer works, and a free VPN just about the only thing that doesn't give me a 403 error. I just canceled my VPN but looks like I'll have to pay for it, again. I dunno what is going on, possibly the retrograde but it's fuckin never ending and highly annoying. Sorry you have to skip NF. I know how hard it is to be without that site. They booted me off years ago with no explanation.
I'm in the U.S. and could not get to Sextpanther yesterday either. I was trying with chrome browser and got a 404 forbidden error. Tried other browsers, another computer, my android phone and same thing.

Was curious if I could even find the site on google and found that if I searched sextpanther then clicked into the models page it let me log in. https://www.sextpanther.com/models

Sucks not being able to use the app right now but at least was able to work that way.

I feel like these DDOS attacks were more widespread than companies are admitting.
Same error, I misspelled it, lol. Yeah, I think they may be on the same server or something because they all had issues. The app and site works for me now without a VPN. Have you tried logging in regularly, today? My whole heart skipped a beat when I thought I was banned. :/ This just pushes me to grind harder for my own site because you can't depend on anything in 2023 it seems,

laurielegs
Reactions:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:28 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:40 am

Same error, I misspelled it, lol. Yeah, I think they may be on the same server or something because they all had issues. The app and site works for me now without a VPN. Have you tried logging in regularly, today? My whole heart skipped a beat when I thought I was banned. :/ This just pushes me to grind harder for my own site because you can't depend on anything in 2023 it seems,
Yep, seems to be working fine now! Must all be on their end.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:22 pm

laurielegs wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:28 pm
KortneyKay wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:40 am

Yep, seems to be working fine now! Must all be on their end.
It's just did it again. 403 error after I logged out and logged back in, someone added me and when I logged out again it wouldn't let me log back in and when I refreshed the 403 forbidden error pops up. Logged into my VPN and it works again. Over this bull.

ep2023
Reactions:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:09 pm

Wow, I had no idea people responded to this thread. I never got any email notifications. I just came on here to say that it's now happening with SEXTPANTHER & I see you are having the same issue.

I can't use a VPN. It would screw up my entire computer & I shouldn't have to.

I'll tell you what it is, it has to do with the evils bringing down this industry.

I NEVER believe in coincidences when it comes to ANYTHING that harms us & our world.

I was wondering how they were going to bring this specific industry down, & now I know.

I did email them & no response, & usually they get back to me the same day.

Did you email them?

I never even told them I'm outside of the US. I wanted to hear what they had to say first. :( :shock: