Site down if you work outside the US

Talk about all things Niteflirt Related Here.
ep2023
Reactions:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:41 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:22 pm
laurielegs wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:28 pm
KortneyKay wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:40 am

Same error, I misspelled it, lol. Yeah, I think they may be on the same server or something because they all had issues. The app and site works for me now without a VPN. Have you tried logging in regularly, today? My whole heart skipped a beat when I thought I was banned. :/ This just pushes me to grind harder for my own site because you can't depend on anything in 2023 it seems,
Yep, seems to be working fine now! Must all be on their end.
It's just did it again. 403 error after I logged out and logged back in, someone added me and when I logged out again it wouldn't let me log back in and when I refreshed the 403 forbidden error pops up. Logged into my VPN and it works again. Over this bull.
So on SextPanther it says FORBIDDEN.

I'm using a proxy so this way it doesn't affect my entire computer, only that browser window & it didn't help with SP, only NF.

JUST TERRIBLE!!!

The problem with having your own site is marketing. I can only imagine how hard it is to get on page 1 or 2 of goolag for those kws. And I'm taboo so I could end up being blocked.

ep2023
Reactions:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:46 pm

ggminx wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:11 am Is this something they plan to fix or just leave as is? What are these companies like just letting money go... Oh... Only Americans here, thanks. Aren't they missing the global money? Wtf
I had my website coder look at the error on NF. They are using evil AWS & my guess (I could be wrong) that they are behind this. I wish I knew which hoster SP was using so we could compare.

He said it's a block setting that they turned on due to an attack & they have to turn it back on to allow traffic outside the US.

It makes NO sense to me. Why don't they just block the countries that started the attack? Why block the entire world???

I told NF, & offered him so they can hire him & they claim they already know about & have no TIME FRAME as to when they are going to get it fixed. WOW

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:50 am

ep2023 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:46 pm
ggminx wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:11 am Is this something they plan to fix or just leave as is? What are these companies like just letting money go... Oh... Only Americans here, thanks. Aren't they missing the global money? Wtf
I had my website coder look at the error on NF. They are using evil AWS & my guess (I could be wrong) that they are behind this. I wish I knew which hoster SP was using so we could compare.

He said it's a block setting that they turned on due to an attack & they have to turn it back on to allow traffic outside the US.

It makes NO sense to me. Why don't they just block the countries that started the attack? Why block the entire world???

I told NF, & offered him so they can hire him & they claim they already know about & have no TIME FRAME as to when they are going to get it fixed. WOW
It's giving FOSTA/SESTA.... yeah, marketing sucks but I have a specific niche cornering a small but rapidly growing fetish which exploded so clients still find me due to blogging, etc. It also has the fetish in my domain and name so it's not as bad. My rankings and traffic are pretty decent (for paid sessions through skype) but I just suck at updating, I will buy a domain for 5 yrs and barely promote it- ugh. I do have traffic coming from SP and LF, etc all the sites that also allow us to use our own websites. They'll both prob cut that out though, My site is on hold while I edit copy and fix my theme. It was premade so I'm swapping out another model and I'm over it, lol. I just made over $300 today with indy clients who found me on there and are regs so I'll keep marketing slowly until I figure out a budget and push heavier.

laurielegs
Reactions:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:43 pm

I'm getting the 403 error for Sextpanther again too (I'm connecting from inside the U.S.).

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:41 pm

^^It's working for me from inside the US. I've made so little money on there though that I've just set myself to permanently unavailable basically.

aka Genoveve
laurielegs
Reactions:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:59 pm

Genoveve wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:41 pm ^^It's working for me from inside the US. I've made so little money on there though that I've just set myself to permanently unavailable basically.
Now it's up again! lol yeah the money on there is so unreliable. I still work it now and then but one day I can make bank then nothing for a week. Seems to be no rhyme or reason.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:18 pm

Weirdly I hadn't made anything in over a week. 2 regs got me to $200 and not a peep since unless I posted on the explore and it was just one broke add-

I thought I'd see who's on recently and sent out baiting texts and just made $350 from about 6 guys, 4 who were regs- the others, new. Here's the thing. Not ONCE was it acting up, not once did I get an error. I find it interesting how when I'm making money the site acts like a total angel. O.o

ep2023
Reactions:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:39 pm

laurielegs wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:59 pm
Genoveve wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:41 pm ^^It's working for me from inside the US. I've made so little money on there though that I've just set myself to permanently unavailable basically.
Now it's up again! lol yeah the money on there is so unreliable. I still work it now and then but one day I can make bank then nothing for a week. Seems to be no rhyme or reason.
It's up for me too. Sorry, I didn't see you post that you are in the US & were having issues.

I find this forum hard to read & navigate. :(

I'm glad it's up for you now too.

ep2023
Reactions:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:41 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:50 am

It's giving FOSTA/SESTA.... yeah, marketing sucks but I have a specific niche cornering a small but rapidly growing fetish which exploded so clients still find me due to blogging, etc. It also has the fetish in my domain and name so it's not as bad. My rankings and traffic are pretty decent (for paid sessions through skype) but I just suck at updating, I will buy a domain for 5 yrs and barely promote it- ugh. I do have traffic coming from SP and LF, etc all the sites that also allow us to use our own websites. They'll both prob cut that out though, My site is on hold while I edit copy and fix my theme. It was premade so I'm swapping out another model and I'm over it, lol. I just made over $300 today with indy clients who found me on there and are regs so I'll keep marketing slowly until I figure out a budget and push heavier.
Glad you are making money.

What's LF?

SP as in Sky private or Sext Panther? LOL

I hate it when 2 sites have the same acronym.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:11 am

ep2023 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:41 pm
KortneyKay wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:50 am

Glad you are making money.

What's LF?

SP as in Sky private or Sext Panther? LOL

I hate it when 2 sites have the same acronym.
Sextpanther and loyal fans.