Wishtender A Wishlist Service for Cammodels

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 1:10 pm

I signed up for Wishtender last week and right now their site isn't loading? I sent them a message on Twitter asking if things were okay. Fingers crossed that it's just temporary. Wishtender is a service for sex workers and content creators who want to have a wish list without the fear of exposure. They recently launched the ability to create subscriptions. Unfortunately I haven't been able to investigate that because ya know, the site isn't loading.

Has anyone else ever used Wishtender before?

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 5:10 pm

Here's more info about subscriptions:

I don't think this an OnlyFans or membership site alternative, but could possibly be useful if you're into findom and want to set up daily/weekly tributes. You can't put up explicit descriptions on any of your items and this is what concerns me. I love the advancement of their services and I want them to last but I've seen this too many times before. It doesn't appear that they're payment processor is adult friendly.

Eudial
Reactions:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:41 pm

I love the concept and have a list up, hated having either a twitter thread or master post to copy and paste what sites guys could send giftcards from. The whole stripe thing does have me worried.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:43 am

I've used the tribute option a few times with a British customer and I'm pleased. Fingers crossed they stay in business. 🀞🏾

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:04 am

EtherealMOD wrote: ↑Wed May 10, 2023 6:43 am I've used the tribute option a few times with a British customer and I'm pleased. Fingers crossed they stay in business. 🀞🏾
Wishtender is currently struggling to stay in business because Stripe dropped them. From the very beginning Stripe was never an sex worker friendly option. Now Wishtender is trying to search for a new payment processor. From Twitter

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:06 am

The complete statement from Wishtender regarding the loss of Stripe as a payment processor:

🏦Payouts: Payouts from non-US WishTender Stripe Connect to non-US bank accounts will cease on February 20, 2024. Please ensure your balance is paid out by February 19, 2024.
------------
⚠️Additional precautions for non-US accounts

Please take prompt action if your WishTender Stripe Connect account
β€’ is non-US
β€’ and 1. your payouts are paused or 2. you have a payout issue, (e.g., you attached the wrong bank account) or 3. you have a monthly or weekly payout schedule.

If the above applies to you, reach out to our support chat on the wishtender website to set your payouts to daily and/or to address your payout issues ASAP to get your balance paid out before February 20th.

If your non-US balance is not initiated in a payout out by the 20th, we will have to move your funds via our new payout provider. Moving these funds could accrue fees, delays, and conversion losses. So please address any payout issues now to prevent losses.

Non-US users may wish to explore virtual US bank account solutions (wise. com, etc.) as an interim measure. Users who pursue this option may contact us to reactivate their account as a US account, while we transition to our new international payment partner. Please read our FAQ article on virtual US accounts and follow the instructions there before reaching out to the support chat on the site.

------------πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›------------

We've been working through this sudden and

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:40 am

It was just a matter of time before Stripe dropped them as they were obviously a site for SW and marketed as such. Tbh I'm surprised it didn't happen before now.